Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 12 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 12 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Lux Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Alisae wrote:If Luna banned you for taking back a lynch, that would not make me happy.

I mean for taking back skipday xD

P.S. it was more of a joke study
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 12 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Ah, that's what you mean. Eh, you could do skipday if you wanted to, but I wouldn't actually end the day till I got home anyways even if there was enough votes for skipday.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

When exactly will you be home? o-o
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:24 pm

3 hours from now is a good assumption
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Teehee "Twilight" phase :3

Anyway in case he wasn't* at 2nd line I think that should fix what I said.

And to be honest I see the whole post as trying to make a shield.SPECIALLY after changing their mind like that from Peps being the Jester and then calling them innocent.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:44 pm

In the "Twilight" zone we just spit shit and bark Razz at each other? (Got the puns?)

Also wait should I even attempt to defend myself or is the lynch locked now and there is no turning back?

Got confused lol...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:11 pm

@Pepichoninga I think you have about an hour. Good luck.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Did you know? Did you know?
Know what?
Well, this one dude, he calls himself a God!
Oh really?
Yeah, he has the biggest ego as well.
Wow, I never knew such a person existed.
But Did you know? Did you know?
Know what?
People don't like that.
I'd assume so.
But he played them.
WAAAAT.
That's right, he won.
WAAAAT.
But that doesn't matter, because nothing happens when he wins.

Pepchoninga was lynched! The people of (Whatever town this is), searched the corpse for any incriminatinge evidence. However they found a jester hat. Pepchoninga was the Jester! And thus, the people of (Whatever town this is), went to sleep, and the scum had their chance to get their revenge! The night ends when all night actions are sent or on 11/6/16 at 12am PST.

I seriously need some motivation to not lynch the jester. And I forgot to update the roles left in the OP, so I am doing that now.

Also, if you wish to sub, please contact me.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:01 am

BTW we got replacements...Now. I'm impatient.

@Sentrio
@MetsRule97
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 am

Alas, the day has rose. AND TRAGEDY STUCK THE PEOPLE OF (whatever the name of this town is)! It is a sad and tragic story.

Little ol @Sentinelle decided to go for a midnight walk. They put on their little red hood and under that hood put on their fantastic police cap, brought their basket full of goodies, and set out on their wonderful adventure. BUT! They decided to do something risky. They took the scenic route. And when they walked into the woods, they were destroyed. By a wolf! (or just a man dressed as a wolf). And the wolf took out their thompson sub-machine gun, and mowed down little ol Ailo. And alas, the scum had their revenge!

@Sentinelle was the Cop. They were killed by the Scum! And the day will last until 11/9/16 at 12am PST.
It will require 6 votes to lynch or skip the day.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Evil Neutral
Benign Neutral

@Debi
@Lux
@CrimsonOverlord
@Tortoise
@YoungX
@faervel
@Sentrio
@DanelerH
@MetsRule97
@Führer Lunarnox
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:37 pm

And there goes my theory that @YoungX was the Cop.

Suspicion list atm: Young, Tort.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Well this is a sudden turn of events. The funny part was that since Ailo rarely posted here, I'm guessing almost everyone didn't thinks he would be a cop.

Anyways I did promise I would reveal my real role once Day 2 had started so I'll be doing that now. My real role is.... drum roll please...

Bodyguard.

Yes I am the bodyguard. The reason I even did that strategy of calling consig was to see if I could find anyone who could be town. That way I could protect the important roles such as Cop but unfortunately Ailo turned out to be a cop. The one I was actually guarding last night was Lux.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 pm

"I seriously need some motivation to not lynch the jester. "
Or you could just remove it you know... >.>

Anyway SHE HAD JUST STARTED GETTING ACTIVE! T.T

I'll put more thoughts on why Ailo died last night but for now I've decided to try to believe YoungX cause he did hint at being the bodyguard day 1.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Damn, Ailo was inactive most of the time, there goes all the cop claims...
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:08 pm

@YoungX,

May I know why have you chose to protect me? If I recall correctly, I was actually one of the people on your suspicion list!
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Why is young claiming a very important role to town? We lost the cop, do you want to lose another vital organ for town?
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Who told you that Pepchoninga was Jester hmm?
By the way nothing happened to me last night.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Debi wrote:Pepchoninga is obviously jester
If he wasnt then he would be trying to defend himself.
Debi wrote:Why woukd you lock a lynch on an innocent person
Are you all insane

@Debi I DON'T like the incosistency between your posts. What's the reason behind this?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:03 pm

A jester is an innocent person. Why would they kynch anybody else. They have no threat to us, cant win with anyone else, and have no night abilities. Its essentially an evi neutral citizen, at least it should have been. If you guys were better at the game that is, and didnt listen to turt and youngx. Most obvious scum ever.
/lynch Tortoise
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Lux wrote:@YoungX,

May I know why have you chose to protect me? If I recall correctly, I was actually one of the people on your suspicion list!

Actually that one was a joke. I say hue to display a casual behavior. I figured that you were more of a town based on your posts.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:08 pm

/Lynch Debi
I dislike this word limit....
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Blame Lux and Peppy for the word limit. Cuz not to mention I hate it too.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Debi.. *sigh* You've been tunneling me since day 1 and you claimed that i'm godfather because i chose to comment on what Young did...

Seems like terrible evidence to me.
But that's not why i'm making this point, Lux was right young tried to call Lux out, and on the beginning of this thread, lux said Young was on his suspicion list, after this Young claimed bodyguard and said he 'protected' Lux. I dont know if he actually did or if this was to to try and take him of lux's list
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tortoise Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm

And for my second point, on day 1 i called out Ailo, Soul and Valkor for being silent or being inactive, my theory is that these people all have important roles, Alisae began to get frustrated and said that he kept trying to give them notice and mentioned god killing them, he took measures as to find replacements, now soul claimed 'townie' on day 1, however he had a replacement to perform his night action, valkoor as well had a replacement for his night action, we have potential Hidden Mafia or Hidden Town roles here, Obviously Cop is an important role which Ailo had, maybe soul and valkor might have more or less important roles, or shall I say sentrio and metsrules.
Tortoise
Tortoise

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Debi wrote:Who told you that Pepchoninga was Jester hmm?
By the way nothing happened to me last night.
Debi wrote:A jester is an innocent person. Why would they kynch anybody else. They have no threat to us, cant win with anyone else, and have no night abilities. Its essentially an evi neutral citizen, at least it should have been. If you guys were better at the game that is, and didnt listen to turt and youngx. Most obvious scum ever.
/lynch Tortoise

I don't recall you ever saying that Pep was the Jester. I recall it being brought up as a possibility, but there was no way to confirm it. As for you calling Pep innocent, the only way you could be certain of that is if you are the Mafia.

Side Note:
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next