Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 16 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 16 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 am

The lynch is locked, and Jet hangs! The people of Calralwelfnoir search the body of Jet, to find a lot of Medical Supplies.

Jet Valentine was the Doctor! And thus, the people of Calralwelfnoir, went to sleep, and the scum had their chance to get their revenge! The night ends when all night actions are sent or on 11/10/16 at 12am PST.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 16 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:18 am

@DanelerH has left the town, as the Lyncher has lynched his target.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Alas, the day has rose. AND TRAGEDY STUCK THE PEOPLE OF Calralwelfnoir! It is a sad and tragic story.

While @Führer Lunarnox was signing the papers for issue the order "Kristallnacht" she decided to go take a walk. And upon that walk, she met a couple of interesting people. But those interesting people were not friendly people. As they took her into a dark allyway and then they took out their thompson sub-machine gun, and mowed down Luna! And alas, the scum had their revenge! And they stole her tiara! Thats the worst part of it all!

But alas day came, and everyone decided to attend her funeral. Even Ruby, and she's not even in this game! Because @Führer Lunarnox was your Beloved Princess! And alas, because the funeral took everyone's time, night has came again, and the Scum will get their revenge! It will end on 11/11/16 at Midnight PST!

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Hidden Town
Hidden Town

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Evil Neutral
Benign Neutral

@Lux
@Sexy Drunklord
@Tortoise
@YoungX
@faervel
@Sentrio
@MetsRule97
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:29 am

Alas, the day has rose. AND TRAGEDY STUCK THE PEOPLE OF Calralwelfnoir! It is a sad and tragic story, but one that shows heroism.

@YoungX was hanging out with a friend, as they were taking a walk. They were planning to meet with their other friend @Tortoise. And when Tort came around, with his lolipop in hand, and his thompson sub-machine gun in the other.
He was like "Sup man."
And his friends were like "Sup man, whats up with that thing" refering to the thompson sub-machine gun
And Tort was like "Oh this, this is my little friend" and shot the fuck out of Young
But our friend here is the vigilante. And the vigilante can't stand for that bullshit. So he was like "BANG BANG!" and Tort died.

YoungX is the Bodyguard
Tortoise is the Scum

But in the town, today is the day of MyLo. The day shall end at 11/14/16 at Midnight PST!
3 votes required to skip the day or lynch.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard
Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

@Lux
@Sexy Drunklord
@faervel
@Sentrio
@MetsRule97
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:49 am

10/10 story...

Anyway kinda was worried I could've died last night(s) so kinda glad I am alive~!
Sooo....I guess I'mma trust @Lux(cause he was one of the few people targeting tort) and ask whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?(besides me and do not say no one please cause you gotta be at least on to someone...)
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:50 am

I am a master writer. Plz gimmie oscar.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 am

Very random but: I just noticed this day wouldn't have come without vig's help so Gj dear vig <3.

(and r.i.p dead people)
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:12 am

[quote="faervel"]10/10 story...

Anyway kinda was worried I could've died last night(s) so kinda glad I am alive~!
Sooo....I guess I'mma trust @Lux(cause he was one of the few people targeting tort) and ask whom do you find most suspicious at the moment?
Glad you are alive bb. Anyways, so far, no one seems very suspicious, but just to try to weed them out since it takes 3 to lynch
/Lynch @Sexy Drunklord
Alisae wrote:I am a master writer. Plz gimmie oscar.
*gives you mine*
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

There's no "weeding out" for this situation as it's a mislynch&lose one so I wanna hear what everyone has to say...( @Lux Luuuuuuux~!)
Also @Sentrio if you are not mafia I suggest you to remove the lynch cause were the mafia duo(well of course in case it didn't include drunklord) to abuse the situation and both instantly lock the lynch it'd be a game over(though I doubt they would do that,for reasons I am not willing to explain until a lil' further today...)
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Also I feel like I need to say this before leaving(leaving for around 5 h and then I might go directly to bed if I were too tired):
Do NOT get any lynch locked for now...We have 3days let's use them. >.>
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:20 pm

@faervel, I'm little bit lost to be honest. Since the last day we played we lost 5 players.

We lost our Beloved Princess during the Night 2 what made me think that @YoungX really was the Consig he claimed to be. That would actually be a great bluff and move if he actually was. I don't think Luna got randomly killed. I think that we got Consig here in the game because the kill was also pretty well timed.

I also need to see what could be the reason why Young was killed.

I'll analyze Young's death and other players who still alive in the game a bit, but we'll also need an opinion from pretty quiet (so far) Mets and the new Sexy Drunklord (absolutely love that username P.S. Very Happy)

And yeah, The Vigilante absolutely saved us there. But Town doesn't have to necessarily lynch scum to win as bote has stated. Our Vig could also crossfire with Mafia (head for head) since if I'm correct he has two bullets left.

Curious to see what Drunklord and Mets have to say.

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 pm

/Removelynch @Sexy Drunklord

I didn't think that through that well, I guess. Sorry about that close call. Maybe one of them are mafia though, but we'll just have to find out...
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:39 pm

@MetsRule97 @Sexy Drunklord Yooo....

@Lux I have analysis ready to post but it just really annoys me for them to be this MIA....

Hmm...I guess it's safe to assume that Mets is gonna lurk considering he's been on but avoided posting which is something I dislike and find scummy and no data on Drunklord so all I have comes from Crims...
I'mma give'em some time before calling the lack of activity an act of suspicious...
Off topic:
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:40 pm

*Sighs*
And thus faervel was done waiting:

Lux wrote:@faervel, I'm little bit lost to be honest. Since the last day we played we lost 5 players.
Uhhh...you mean...>we<...you were just playing last night weren't you?
We lost our Beloved Princess during the Night 2 what made me think that @YoungX really was the Consig he claimed to be. That would actually be a great bluff and move if he actually was. I don't think Luna got randomly killed. I think that we got Consig here in the game because the kill was also pretty well timed.
Yeah Luna did get killed cause he was on to you from reading her posts again...
I also need to see what could be the reason why Young was killed.
So that you'd get a riskless win of course,too bad I was in town eh? :3
I'll analyze Young's death and other players who still alive in the game a bit, but we'll also need an opinion from pretty quiet (so far) Mets and the new Sexy Drunklord (absolutely love that username P.S. Very Happy)

And yeah, The Vigilante absolutely saved us there. But Town doesn't have to necessarily lynch scum to win as bote has stated. Our Vig could also crossfire with Mafia (head for head) since if I'm correct he has two bullets left.
I have ONE bullet left and you and your auto-vest knows it!

Curious to see what Drunklord and Mets have to say.
Same but I honestly got bored...

Soo...hard claiming vig,obviously...(after a lil' soft claim earlier which was kinda "Very random") and I was hoping you'd make this easier(it'll never be) by removing at least one possible target but you played it safe and gj on that. ^.^

Soo..in case others need proof that Lux is mafia:
Lux wrote:I never claimed to be one :LOL:
I feel kinda bad by using that versus you...

...something cool to say...
"Checkmate"...?

P.S:Is same side as Lux too much to ask for? T.T
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:03 pm

/Lynch Lux Yeah I forgot to do this >.>
And yeah I KNOW I said to not lynch this soon but again I was bored of the lack of pace&activity AND why not lynch the target I already know is mafia...?
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:18 pm

@faervel, nice points, however I am not the Godfather.

I am Townie.

However, I wanna ask you some questions as well;

1. What were you doing Night 2??!

2. If you really are the Vig, why did you target me?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Lux wrote:@faervel, nice points, however I am not the Godfather.

I am Townie.

However, I wanna ask you some questions as well;

1. What were you doing Night 2??!

2. If you really are the Vig, why did you target me?

Yeah, ignore this one. I just realized we are in Day 4, so I suppose I was targetted Night 2 and Tort Night 3.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:17 am

faervel wrote:Soo..in case others need proof that Lux is mafia:

"Checkmate"...?

/Lynch Lux
I agree.
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:19 am

Sentrio wrote:
faervel wrote:Soo..in case others need proof that Lux is mafia:

"Checkmate"...?

/Lynch Lux
I agree.
/Unlynch Lux
Just got what he said. Sorry...
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:38 am

Sorry, was at work so haven't been able to do anything for the last few hours, anyways since I was kinda thrown into this I'm still trying to get behind the mindset of it all, that's why I have been rather quiet when it comes to posting. Anyways I hone have no idea what we do at this point, two of us are bad people right? Well.. we gotta weed them out! *Proceeds to play to goofy goober song in hopes of finding the bad guys*
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:50 am

@Lux Well...besides being a bit passive you claimed to be mafia yourself somewhere at page...3-4 I guess.
But I'mma answer your other possible question that you haven't asked yet; Why did I target Tortoise?
Well...for him...besides you poking him a little but not willing to question him fully cause you were kinda worried he'd get lynched if you were to go on(Basically being protective towards him as you would say so thanks for teaching me this way of looking at it :3) , I actually had another reason:
Tortoise wrote:He subbed for Soul, Ironically Soul claimed townie as well.. Strange that he had been subbed for his night action.
Wrong move there. You see...in all the previous pages...everyone -including the host- kept saying
Tortoise wrote:Valkoor and soul's replacements (Sentrio and Metsrule97)
as in they didn't know whom exactly replaced whom but Tort knew exactly that Sent has subbed in for Soul so that makes one of the 2 a mafia AND Tort their partner.(For the 3rd person I already have a guess but that might change depending on how this day goes but I doubt it cause I did put some thoughts into it.)

And I can assure you I am telling the truth cause I am the last TPR remaining so unless your partner wants to go for a save and counter-claim me this is a pretty much solid case.
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:09 pm

I didn't claim to be Mafia. I just said I didn't claim to be Town.

And it's actually me who is the last TPR, and I'll make a longer post on why YOU are the scum lil' later.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Errr...TPR=Town Power Role...
How can one be a Town Power Role but also not town!?
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 pm

So I REALLY don't wanna multi-post but it's kinda quiet&lonely here and it takes forever for a post else than mine(and lux's)...

Lux were you REALLY what you claim to be you would've shot YoungX according to yourself:

Lux wrote:We lost our Beloved Princess during the Night 2 what made me think that @YoungX really was the Consig he claimed to be. That would actually be a great bluff and move if he actually was.
But we all know that it was Tort whom died that night.
Basically you just contradicted yourself!

(+You wouldn't say you are "lost" at the start of this day)
I warned you to have your partner counter-claim me for that reason. >.>

Now the only real problem's not having enough lynches vs you cause Crims' substitute is less active than himself >.>
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentrio Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:59 pm

By the way, there's only the two of us that know we are not Mafia, so that leaves 3 people open to be. I don't wwant to go ahead and guess who's what too quickly, so I'll wait on your thoughts, @faervel
Sentrio
Sentrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next