Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

+12
Valkoor
DanelerH
soul kitten
Pepchoninga
faervel
Sentinelle
YoungX
Tortoise
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
Debi
Dazo
16 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 3 Empty AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Dazo Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. Jet Valentine
2. Lux
3. Sexy Drunklord
4. Tortoise
5. YoungX

6. Sentinelle
7. faervel
8. Pepchoninga
9. Sentrio
10. DanelerH
11. MetsRule97
12. Führer Lunarnox

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

Townie
Townie
Doctor
Cop
Beloved Princess
Bodyguard

Vigilante

Godfather
Scum
Hidden Mafia

Jester
Lyncher

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 30 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 3 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Faervel wrote:why specifically name beloved prinvess?Wanna lure them out or something?

First of all, if you didn't read it, I also said Jailor and Vigilante by the way...
Also, I had to name Beloved Princess otherwise I'd be saying: I think one of the hidden town roles is a hidden role...

Would I try to lure him or her out? No. I'm not asking them to role reveal. All that I'm doing is stating my opinion as to what the game could end up like, via expressing what I think the roles would be. Am I going to be right? Probably not, I don't see how I could be right. It is solely my opinion, I had asked for your opinions, but if you don't want to, so be it, I'm not bothered.
I'm going to be putting as many of my cards on the table as I deem necessary. Is this a badia idea? Not in the slightest way. In fact, I highly recommend people do the same. I'll explain this now and only now. If somebody lacks responses, for reasons such as waiting for something to happen. It will only make me suspicious of you. You would obviously be hidding something, and likely you will get lynched.

DanelerH wrote:Whywould you want to start role-revealing TORs?
I don't know if Beloved Princess is in the game, nor for Jailor or Vigilante. Its purely my opinion as I have already stated. I could be right, or I could be wrong. I'm essentially guessing what town roles are in the mystery boxes of hidden town.

DanelerH wrote:Doing so just makes them target them easier.
I agree, if I reveal that _________ is the ______ role, they will die. Obviously not sarcasm :/... Lets say I knew Lux was Beloved Princess, he woukd get targeted. I havent said a name, nor have I proven the role. So I havent done naught wrong.

A small thing, especially to you DanelerH. For somebody whos meant to be smart when it comes to mafia, you shouldnt pressure lynch without consideringbthe answer you will recieve. It makes you look stupid.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory) - Page 3 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #1 (Town + Neutrals Victory)

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Faervel wrote:why specifically name beloved prinvess?Wanna lure them out or something?

First of all, if you didn't read it, I also said Jailor and Vigilante by the way...
Also, I had to name Beloved Princess otherwise I'd be saying: I think one of the hidden town roles is a hidden role...

Would I try to lure him or her out? No. I'm not asking them to role reveal. All that I'm doing is stating my opinion as to what the game could end up like, via expressing what I think the roles would be. Am I going to be right? Probably not, I don't see how I could be right. It is solely my opinion, I had asked for your opinions, but if you don't want to, so be it, I'm not bothered.
I'm going to be putting as many of my cards on the table as I deem necessary. Is this a badia idea? Not in the slightest way. In fact, I highly recommend people do the same. I'll explain this now and only now. If somebody lacks responses, for reasons such as waiting for something to happen. It will only make me suspicious of you. You would obviously be hidding something, and likely you will get lynched.

DanelerH wrote:Whywould you want to start role-revealing TORs?
I don't know if Beloved Princess is in the game, nor for Jailor or Vigilante. Its purely my opinion as I have already stated. I could be right, or I could be wrong. I'm essentially guessing what town roles are in the mystery boxes of hidden town.

DanelerH wrote:Doing so just makes them target them easier.
I agree, if I reveal that _________ is the ______ role, they will die. Obviously not sarcasm :/... Lets say I knew Lux was Beloved Princess, he woukd get targeted. I havent said a name, nor have I proven the role. So I havent done naught wrong.

A small thing, especially to you DanelerH. For somebody whos meant to be smart when it comes to mafia, you shouldnt pressure lynch without consideringbthe answer you will recieve. It makes you look stupid.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Debi wrote:I don't know if Beloved Princess is in the game, nor for Jailor or Vigilante. Its purely my opinion as I have already stated. I could be right, or I could be wrong. I'm essentially guessing what town roles are in the mystery boxes of hidden town.

Well that's something we are talkin' about. You don't want to guess hidden Town roles because you might get them right.

As written before, ALL hidden roles get revealed in a specific way sooner or later. It's just matter of time when they begin to reveal.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Debi wrote:
DanelerH wrote:Doing so just lets the Mafia target them more easily.
I agree, if I reveal that _________ is the ______ role, they will die. Obviously not sarcasm :/... Lets say I knew Lux was Beloved Princess, he would get targeted. I haven't said a name, nor have I proven the role. So I haven't done naught wrong.

A small thing, especially to you DanelerH. For somebody who's meant to be smart when it comes to mafia, you shouldn't pressure lynch without considering the answer you will receive. It makes you look stupid.

Even if it's just discussing possible roles, that still helps the Mafia. Regardless of whether or not your guesses are correct, they have to come from somewhere. If the Mafia find that "somewhere" and the guess is right, Town is very likely to have a dead TPR the next day.
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Just for the record, TPR means The Power Role(s)?
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Lux wrote:Just for the record, TPR means The Power Role(s)?

Town Power Roles
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Unless everyone participates, nothing to add for now
CrimsonOverlord
CrimsonOverlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Dunno about the others but I want to skipday >.<
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Why @Lux? You are normally for day 1.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Lol, no, Debi is not mafia, I'm sure bout that tbh.

Dan you are playing way to aggressive and I know you, so yeah.

/lynch DanelerH
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Debi wrote:Why @Lux? You are normally for day 1.
Ignore that, I didn't realize that some players are NA here. Hope that they'll post during the night.
Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, no, Debi is not mafia, I'm sure bout that tbh.

Dan you are playing way to aggressive and I know you, so yeah.

/lynch DanelerH

Why is Dan getting lynched for doing pressure vote? <.<

FoS: Pepchoninga
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm

I know how he plays and i don't need much to see he is town...
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm

That he is not town excuse me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:10 pm

To be honest, I can see DanelerH being a lyncher From what I'm aware of, my answer before was more than sufficient. Unless he stops he'll be tunneling. The only role with tunneling being common, is lyncher.
/lynch DanelerH
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Bandwagoning I see...Don't make me regret thinking you are innocent...

FoS Debi
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Debi wrote:To be honest, I can see DanelerH being a lyncher From what I'm aware of, my answer before was more than sufficient. Unless he stops he'll be tunneling. The only role with tunneling being common, is lyncher.
/lynch DanelerH

That's right, the lyncher is the only one who needs to tunnel to win.

However I still hate the fact that you lynch him for doing PRESSURE VOTE. Something that's common for TOWN. It's one of the ways Town lures information.

And @Pepchoninga I don't see why are you lynching him for that if you indeed are Town >.<

Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Pep 2 things. Being suspicious because somebody agrees wth you just seems stupid.
Pep - 'Oh so you agree with me?'
Debi - 'Yes'
Pep - 'You are so mafia!'

Also technically I didnt bandwagon. I provided an actual reason not jst a hunch.
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by DanelerH Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:I know how he plays and i don't need much to see he is town...
Pepchoninga wrote:That he is not town excuse me.
First of all, I highly disagree with a lynch based on a meta. Second, it was just a pressure lynch. Even Debi recognized it as such.

Debi wrote:To be honest, I can see DanelerH being a lyncher From what I'm aware of, my answer before was more than sufficient. Unless he stops he'll be tunneling. The only role with tunneling being common, is lyncher.
/lynch DanelerH
I fail to see how I'm tunneling. At worst, I put a lynch on you without much to back it up. As it stands, however, we still should not discuss possible Town roles. (As a side note, if I was the Lyncher, why bother voting for me? Lyncher is a Neutral role. Lynch to kill Mafia.)
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:20 pm

And tbh I really dislike "I lynch him because I know how he plays" attidute pale
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Debi Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:21 pm

DanelerH I wanted to see how you responded.
Also if you were Lyncher I'd want you dead. A potential threat to town should die right?
/unlynch DanelerH
Debi
Debi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Lol, I'm sure he is not town...maybe even too sure..

Also it may seem stupid to you debi, but it's not...it's a good reason imo.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Pepchoninga wrote:Lol, I'm sure he is not town...maybe even too sure..

Also it may seem stupid to you debi, but it's not...it's a good reason imo.

It'd be nice for you to give us some reasons if you are so sure that Dan isn't Town! Question
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pepchoninga Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 pm

I gave a reason and that is that I can see it from his attitude in the beginning of the game...

Also I'm claiming town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:42 pm

There is nothing wrong in pressure lynch though. Dan has actually done them before, if you think this one is out of character.

Still very questionable lynch.
Lux
Lux

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:45 pm

/Lynch Pepchoninga

It's as if you were waiting for Dan to post and get something vs him...you worried he might find you out? ^.^
faervel
faervel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next