Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 9 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Lunarnox Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Lydia's eyes narrowed when she saw the two boys begin to approach her and then sighed with relief when the announcement came for her to report to the lowest deck. At least that terribly unlucky last duel of her hadn't ruined her chances of showing she was in fact the best. Standing Lydia left the cafeteria and made her way to the lowest level of the ship.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:58 am

Morgan didn't really care much about the duel, but everyone was going, so she shrugged and followed.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:15 am

Megan heard the announcement that Anthony made and stood up from the table she was sitting at. "Oh seems like I'm needed down stairs. I'm sorry but our duel will have to wait" She told the boy she had promised to duel and walked towards the exit and the stairs.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Daichi shrugged and followed Morgan down to watch the duel as well. He was getting pretty bored now and wished he had his tools so as he could isolate himself into the bliss of inventing.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:22 pm

Green was disappointed when the announcements called for Lydia. Just his luck, watching her get up and walking away towards the lower deck, as well as everyone else, he sighed. At least they were doing something now, the only reason he wanted to talk to Lydia was because her shrewd personality would have entertained him for a bit.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:50 pm

"Make sure to win, so when we duel, ill have the satisfaction of knowing i beat the best." Jasper said.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:10 am

"Don't worry, I'll win." Megan said as she started to walk away. As she was walking down the stairs she realized she had to put the deck back together she made for the crash course. Taking out her deck she made mental notes which he took out for what cards as she continued walking down the stairs. Once she was on the lowest level she saw Dirk standing there who let her into the room. Anthony was waiting for her and Lydia who didn't seem to have arrived yet, Anthony handed her the crash course deck and she remade the edits she made a little while ago and waited for her opponent to show up.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Arriving at the lowest level Lydia was let into the room and saw Anthony and her opponent Megan waiting for her. Sparing her opponent a brief glance Lydia approached Anthony, "Well then, what is it that needs to be discussed? "
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:08 pm

As Dirk flipped the light switch Anthony simply pointed behind him and said "That."

Megan looked at it, but didn't know what it was but she was sure it had something to do with their Duel. Maybe it was the stage they were supposed to duel upon.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Lydia looked at the thing Anthony had pointed to, unable to discern exactly what it was but assuming it had something to do with the duel. Turning back to Anthony she ask, "What exactly is this?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:18 pm

"I'm sure either of you two have watched the championships lately, there are huge constructions there which allow the cards to be projected as holograms. However to use those constructions entire rooms are needed to be made specifically for that purpose. Industrial Illusions have been collaborating with Kaiba Corp. in order to make those huge machines smaller. The result of that collaboration you can see here, the duel ring. While this is only a prototype that we can use you two will be in fact the first to duel a complete duel on this system.

Megan looked in awe. She had never watched any tournament, her parents were too poor to afford a TV. Just hearing the words the first made her excited, no one had ever used this system before. She could barely contain her excitement. "Sowhendowegettoduelonthisthing?" She asked very quickly spoken, all she wanted to do was to run towards it and start playing.

Last edited by necruta on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Yawning softly as his eyes open up to the site of his hair covering his face. Brushing his hair to the side Jason gets up and begins to look for the others.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:56 pm

Lydia shot a glare at the hyperactive girl and turned her attention back duel ring with a thoughtful hum. She had of course seen the full sized championship matches but to think it could be compacted down to such a size was truly a marvel to be had. "In a more coherent speech than my opponent, will our match be starting immediately or are there further things to be discussed?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:35 pm

"No, That's all. Please take your places, after you're ready we'll let the people inside so they can watch your duel." Anthony said as he gestured towards both sides of the Duel ring.

Before Anthony was even done talking Megan already ran towards one of the two sides of the duel ring. She stepped on the small elevator to bring her to the small stage where she could put her deck down and see her opponent's side of the field through the display.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Green had reached to the bottom, noticing a door with a little window in which you could look through. He noticed that Anthony, Lydia, Megan, and some other man was standing in the room, it was pretty big. Green assumed he would be let in once Anthony was done with the two.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Morgan reached the door and saw Green. She was at this situation once again. How odd.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Numbuh24insane Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 pm

"I have no clue who to root for." Everett muttered to himself. He knew Lydia, but he always had lack luster interactions with her. The other person...well he didn't even know who they were.

In the end he chose to root for the girl that he had already met.
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:16 pm

"Oh, before I forget. Miss Mandragoran, here." Anthony gave a deck to her. "Since this is a continuation of the boot camp, it would be unfair for all your previous opponent if you started using a different deck." With those words he handed her the boot camp deck.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:18 pm

Accepting the deck Lydia took her place on the opposite side of Megan on the duel ring, setting her deck down.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:22 pm

As the duelists were ready Anthony opened the door so that everyone could look at the duel, there were several chairs where people could sit on to look at the two duelists fighting to see who is the best.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Morgan took a seat. This duel didn't look like it would be too exciting. The duel system itself, however, was a different story.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Daichi took a seat next to Morgan and looked at the stadium. His creator's spark got turned on and he felt like experimenting with it. Maybe he can create a new system from this base. He looked around and sighed. Daichi just awaited the duel to come.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:45 pm

After wandering for a few minutes Jason finally found the duel field. After looking around he takes a seat next to Morgan. ''Who's facing who's,''asked Jason as he leans in close to her.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 am

Morgan gestured to Lydia and Megan with her finger, staring dead ahead.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:10 am

"Well, it seems you let me go first, how nice of you. DRAW!" Megan inspected her hand and knew that there were only so many things she could do with it. "I set a monster and with that I\ll have to end my turn." Megan said with a disappointing tone in her voice.
"My turn now." Lydia drew a card and studied her hand, she had few options at this time. "I'll mimic you this turn and set a monster face down and end."
"Seems like we both didn't start so well, huh. Let's see if I can make my next turn a bit better. Draw! While the card I drew wasn't the card I was hoping for I still can do other things. I summon The All-Seeing White Tiger in attack mode." As Megan put the card on the monster zone a weird digital sound was heard and moments later a roar was heard as the tiger appeared on the field. "Wow." Was all Megan could say as she saw her monster coming to life right in front of her.
Having seen tournaments on TV Lydia knew what to expect when a monster was summoned but to see the holographic monster up close in person was for more impressive than she would have thought. Keeping her voice level she commented on the monster, "Well, this is a bit more impressive in person"
Quickly recovering from what she just saw Megan moved her hand forwards. "Now my white tiger eat her face-down monster." The face-down monster was a armored rat and was bitten in half and shattered into countless tiny pieces. "Then now I set a card and end my turn." Megan said as she set the card she just drew.
"How unfortunate. Let's hope I draw something better this turn." Drawing Lydia barely surpressed a grimace, the card she drew was near useless to her in this situation. "I'll have to do this then. I summon my own All-Seeing White Tiger in attack position, and attack your set monster."
"I'm sorry, my little winged friend seems to have more defense than your tiger's attack points."
Lydia's eyes narrowed slighly in annoyance, having lost 100 LP from the failed attack, and she silently activated Red Medicine and ended her turn.
"Okay, let's do this. Draw!" Megan drew a card and instantly took another card out of her hand and played it by removing her defense monster to the graveyard. "Now I tribute summon monstrous bird which has more than enough attack points to destroy your tiger. Now my birdie attack her tiger." The tiger was picked up by the bird and slammed to the ground where it shattered again. "Don't forget about my tiger either, attack her directly! With that I think I'll end my turn."
Drawing and seeing she was unable to do almost anything once again Lydia decided to take a risk, "I summon Mystic Horesman in attack mode, and attack your Tiger."
"No, my tiger!" Megan exclaimed as she saw it getting destroyed.
Sighing after having sacrificed her own monster to destroy Megan's tiger Lydia was forced to end her turn. "I end. Your move."
"I'll get you for destroying my tiger like that. DRAW!" After drawing a card Megan summoned another monster. "I remember how much this little guy helped me in the previous duels. I summon my bladefly. This will increase the attack of all my wind monsters by 500 points while lowering the attack of all earth monsters by 400 points. With these two monsters I'll attack you directly. With that I'll end my turn."
Lydia clenched her teeth in rage, as she drew another card. This entire duel she had drawn nothing but useless card after useless card. She knew full well she had lost and there was no point in continuing with the duel but she refused to admit defeat until her Life Points hit zero. "I summon Dark Gray in attack mode, and then I activate Share The Pain."
"Well then, I'll sacrifice my monstrous bird. Yes, it's a big monster but bladefly gives me more options." With those words Megan put monstrous bird into the graveyard.
"I end my turn."
"Draw." Megan smiled. "Let's go out with a bang shall we." She said as she flipped over her face-down card. "I activate polymerization fusing my tyhone and using mystical sheep #1 as wings of wicked flame to fusion summon mavelus and next to it I summon one of my favorite monsters. Harpie lady. Now my monsters attack her directly and finish this duel."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next