Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 20 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by YoungX Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Kohl saw a girl (Allison/Valkoor) who seemed to be looking for a duel. He decided to take this opportunity and duel her. "Hello there." Kohl greeted the girl. "Would you like to duel? If she accepted then it would be his second duel of the day, he was enjoying the day.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:21 pm

The Shopkeep smiled, it was a rather small woman with long brown hair and red eyes. "Sure that's possible, what cards did you have in mind?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 pm

Allison whipped around when the boy approached her, but she quickly nodded, happy that she didn't have to be the one to initiate the duel.

"Oh. Sure! Should we go to the ring?" Allison gave a nervous smile before pulling out her deck, getting ready to duel.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:27 pm

Lydia pulled out the cards and held them out the the shop keeper. They were two Fusionists, Yamatano Dragon Scroll, Mountain, two Wicked Dragon with the Ersatz Head, The 13th Grave, Dark King of the Abyss, Kagemusha of the Blue Flame, Sogen, Sparks, M-Warrior #2, Follow Wind, and Hinotama.

"I'd like to sell all of these cards, I have no real need for them as they do not fit well with my deck."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Tommy jumped down his bunk and walked into the halls with his backpack. He wanted new cards, so he figured he could take out the cards he pulled from his start pack that wasn't used, and his extra trap card he didn't care for. He figured he could get some money to go for a new card pack.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Anwen stood up and threw out her trash. She then went into the dueling arena, as this seemed like the popular place to go to. She sat down on the bench, waiting for something to happen. Until something does however, she puts a lollipop in her mouth and goes through the cards in her deck.

Last edited by OpTic MiDNiTE on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:38 pm

The Shopkeep looked at the cards and proceeded to type their names into the computer that stood next to her at such an angle that students wouldn't be able to look at the monitor. "Hm... It seems that for all these cards I can give you a grand total of 114 DP. Is that Fine with you?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Caspar finished eating and decided to go and sell some of his uneeded cards. Caspar walked down to the shop. He saw a kid and the dragon user that he saw earlier. "hello i would like to sell a few cards"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 pm

"One moment. I'm currently busy with another customer please wait for your turn." The Shopkeep told Casper in a polite but strict manner.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Lydia nodded her acceptance, leaving the cards with the shopkeeper, "Yes that will do just fine, thank you." Checking her DI then the prices at the shop again she hummed to herself, "Close.." At that time yet another Yellow had walked up to the counter and Lydia cast a dark glare at him but said nothing of it.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Lucius slowly got out of bed sluggishly Upset for being in the lowest dorm for taking to long to get there. He grabs his uneeded cards and heads to the shop to see if he can make a little money, and maybe get some new cards.
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Morgan, not knowing what to do with her day, decided to walk down to the card shop. She pushed open the door, holding it open a few seconds for Lydia in case she wanted to leave and got in line behind Caspar.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Kohl vs Allison:
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Caspar was aggravated by the Shopkeepers tone "how dare she speak to me like that" Caspar thought in his head. He saw the dragon user glare into his eyes. Caspar glared back. Soon Caspar was up "Alright ill sell my Mavelus,wings of wicked flame,Cyber saurus, Spike Seadra and kurama not much but i need to dish out my weak cards"

Last edited by 阿尔法龟 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 pm

"Okay, you said you wanted to sell some cards right?" The shopkeep asked Casper. "Well then put them on the table and I'll take a look at them."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Walking out of the shop Lydia decided to return to the duel arena to get in a few more wins before visiting the headmaster. There were plenty of yellows swarming around the play and a few reds even. She decided to just stand there, leaning on her cane and looking down on everyone to see if the trend continued of yellows thinking they could beat her.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Alexis had watched the duel between Allison and Kohl "Wow! you both did awesome!!" Alexis said, smiling at her two friends, still holding her deck as she looked back and forth between the two.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Lucius walks into the store with 4 cards in his hand. (Succubus Knight, Witty Phantom, Violet Crystal, and Fake Trap (Rare).

"How much for the four of them?"
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Allison stepped off the duel ring with a heavy heart, but hopes still high. He had been in blue, right? So no point in mourning over losing to him. She was a yellow; she should try to duel others on her level. She smiled at Alexis' comment, though, nodding back.

"Thanks... hey, you wouldn't want to duel by any chance, would you?"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Alexis took a deep breath "Okay then, sure sounds like fun, I have been dueling blue's all day, I need a bit of a break from them...your my first yellow challenger, so this should be fun" she walked to her side and scanned her DI and waited for Allison.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:20 pm

The shopkeep looked at Caspars "The best I can do for you is 35 DP for all of them. Is that acceptable?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Kohl heard that people were able to sell their cards. So he went to the card shop to sell some cards that served no use to him at this point in time.Well you two (Allison and Alexis) I'll be headed to the card store to sell my cards. See you two later!

Last edited by YoungX on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Caspar waited several minutes, "yes that will be fine" Caspar said in a negative tone. Caspar knew he needed more boosters but with the prices of boosters it was going to be hard
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Once it was his turn, he walked up to the counter. "Hello sir, what would you take for these?

Karbonola Warrior (Rare)
Dragon Treasure
Key Mace
Dancing Elf
Man Eater
Morinphen
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:31 pm

The shopkeeper then looked at Lucius and gestured him to come closer and show her his cards he wanted to sell after taking a quick look at them she said: "For those card I can offer 45 DP." She then looked at Morgan who seemed to be spacing out. "Can I do something for you?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next