Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 13 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Capsar's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:09 pm

(I just started the RP since my character was recently made. The text below is basically an abridged version of what my character did since boarding the ship up to arriving at the arena)

Kohl had arrived on a boat that was headed to AKA, Alpha Knights Academy. He didn’t know what to expect once he arrived at such a place, but he really didn’t care much for it. Once he got off the ship he was handed a deck box, a booster, and a photo id that had his name and a photo of his face. After relaxing for a bit on the ship he heard an announcement on the speaker about a crash course in duel monsters. He decided that since there was nothing else to do, he may as well receive a refresher. The course itself, at most, given Kohl his attention. It was only a refresher, but to be receiving a crash course on Duel Monsters, a game that had managed to grab his interest for some time, felt good. After a refreshers course, the teacher had given everyone in the class the assignment of dueling each other and tracking how many times they won. Kohl took no real interest in the event, but decided to try it out. In the end he only dueled two people, though at least he won both of them. It was at that time there was to be a duel between  two people who had the most wins. He decided to go relax since watching others made him feel bored. After the trip was over, he reached his destination,  AKA. Once he had gotten his belongings, he learned that the test duels were going to commence to place the students into corresponding dorms based upon skill level. He took off to the arena to get tested.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Kimera 6 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Lucius walks off the boat kind of seasick from the journey over from the mainland. He pulls out his deck box feeling better after a few moments on solid ground. He studies his Insect deck making sure he has all his cards. He starts walking at a brisk pace towards the arena. He sees a few people on the way there he smiles and waves. His determination won't be broken though he is
dead set on joining Alpha Knight Academy
Dark Kimera 6
Dark Kimera 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:05 pm

After walking off the boat, Videos was sifting through his deck. He had heard the testers were really tough and so far no one had one. He wasn't too confident, but he felt like he had to atlas try. He had won a few games already, but they were flukes and to be honest he felt like th opponents let him win. Deciding to go and bite the bullet he entered the duel arena. This farm boy was going to be in for a real shocker of a duel with a tester all right!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Anwen's Test:

Kohl's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Caspar viewed over to see one of the testees beat the testers "WHAT!" Caspar gasped. The testee performed flawlessly, with only the use of a starter deck "ughh how did he win? We were only handed mere starter decks! He must be using different rare cards of some sort or something!" "Maybe he has some extra cards for me" Caspar mumbled
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Anwen sat down and put a lollipop in her mouth, watching Morgan's duel. 'I tried my best, but luck wasn't on my side I guess...Next time...I will do it!' she says, pumping her fist in the air, then getting embarrassed for doing so.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:01 am

Yayoi looked downwards at his finished project, and got up. He threw the card at the ocean, in a fit of rage. "I'll beat everyone here one day... I'll beat Kazejin teacher... and that brat" Yayoi put his headphones on and threw his puppets to the water, proceeding to throw his paintbrush.

"There is only one goal in this stupid game, and that is to win" Yayoi shouted.. as he put his hands in his jacket, he never believed in being so bad at something, his depression took over, and he couldn't stop it.

"Mother... Art is a no..." Yayoi whispered, as he looked at the blue sea. "Mischief... what a kid thing..." Yayoi said in a cold tone. "It's all about winning... fun doesn't exist anymore" he said, as he closed his eyes and let himself indulge in the music.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:21 am

Morgan's Test:

Allison's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Kohl was lying on a bench near the school building. The wind breeze made him completely relaxed. He was thinking of about what he was going to do at his academy. "I wonder what I should do next?," Kohl thought to himself. He got up and decided to walk around the place.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Megan's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Tommy walked out of the duel arena, feeling bad that he lost, but happy with himself at least. He put his things into his backpack and began walking off the ring. He smiled to himself. He felt just a loittle proud, and confident for the future.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Alexis's Test:
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Morgan walked out of the ring with her hands behind her head. She had lost, but she didn't feel bad. In fact, she never really did feel bad after losing, she just accepted her fate and moved on.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Kohl decided to go walk and watch some people duel at the arena. There wasn't much to and everyone was busy getting tested.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Morgan spotted another boy over by the corner of the arena. As she recalled, he was the only one who had actually won his arena match. She hadn't seen him on the boat, so perhaps he had come on another boat. Either way, she was debating whether or not she should introduce herself to him.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Kohl arrived to the Duel Arena. By the commotion it appears that no one else has won their test duel yet. As he arrived at the arena it seems that the new tester is defeating students one by one. Since he had nothing else to do for the rest of the day besides napping, Kohl decided to watch for a bit.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Tommy walked aimlessly around the arena, watching the duels that were going on around him. He studies them, learned from them -- trying to see any plays he could've been able to do similarly to improve himself.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 am

Videns awoke in a daze, with someone shaking his rather vigorously. "Phew. He'said alright!" Anot unfamiliar voice called out. "W-What happened?" Videns said putting his hands to his face. He half remembered he was dueling, then, oh wait! "You were dueling then passed out, gave everyone quite the scare. Don't worry though, I was told you'll be graded on what you done and what you could have done. The tester checked your hand before returning your deck to you." The stranger said. "Oh, okay, thanks!" Videns said getting up.  "I'll be fine now,  thanks for your help!" Videns said before giving a small bow to the stranger. In all honesty he was still fairly light headed, but he was sure he would get over it. It seems he wasn't out for too long however as there were still people being tested. He wondered if anyone had actually beaten the testers. There was one guy alone watching a few duels beside the arena, more than likely seeing people get tested. Videns decided to approach him. Maybe he knew if anyone was lucky enough to have beaten someone. Or better yet, maybe they could duel! That would sure help him shake this woozy feeling!

"Hey." Videns said coolly as he approached the guy. "Hmm, seems a lot of people have lost today.  Did anyone actually beat the testers?" Videns asked. He wasn't quite sure if he was being to intruding. The guy was just there watching a duel and Videns just came and asked a random question. He was never really sure how to approach strangers,  living in such a small community where everyone knows everyone will do that to you. Still, maybe he could make a friend being here.
((Interacting with Kohl/YoungX))
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 pm

Kohl was approached by a guy who looked to be around his age. He had asked him if there was anyone who had managed to defeat the testers. "Well except me, no one else has managed to beat the testers yet. Though despite that I'm sure everyone here dueled as best as they could."
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:25 pm

The guy replied saying that he had beaten a tester, and everyone else was trying really hard, but failed. "Wow really! Congrats man. I kinda lost my test." Videns said scratching his head. "Ya see I fainted and the test was called off. The tester was in the lead but I had cards in my hand that could of turned things around. But we couldn't finish it so he took what he could from the test, so I think I'm OK. " Videns said trying to hide his blush. People were bound to find out eventually, so he way as well get it over with. "To be honest I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to finish my duel. Hey want to duel Me? I mean there is bound to be a few spare duel arena''s around. What do Ya say?" Videns asked.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:31 pm

The guy told him about how he was dueling and had the resources to come back, but had become dizzy. Kohl seems to remember something like that occurring, but he probably was not paying attention as much. He asked him if he would like to duel. There was nothing to do, and he had no reason to turn down a simple request like dueling. "Sure I'll duel." Kohl replied.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Kohl vs Videns:
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Alexis had left her duel, sure she was sad, but had she drawn her strongest level four monster, she would have won, so her confidence was high, she witnessed the duel between Videns and Kohl and approached them "Hello you two, that duel was great!" she said, smiling happily
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:45 pm

A girl who was around Kohl's height walked up to him and Videns. She complimented them on their recent duel. Kohl responded with a casual tone, "Thanks. I'm Kohl and thats Videns. Whats your name?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next