Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 15 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Numbuh24insane Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:26 am

Everett sighed as looked around. He grinned as he saw his pal Lydia...Alright that was stretching it a bit...a lot, but he was familiar with her. Add onto the fact that there was someone he didn't know there who seemed nervous made him just want to go over there. So he did.

The kid walked over and sat at the table, he flashed both Lydia and Tommy a smile before introducing himself to Tommy,"Hey there, I'm Everett Knox and you are?"
Numbuh24insane
Numbuh24insane

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 15 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:11 am

Alexis smiled "Im from the city of Alexandria, I go to an archer school but i wanted to learn more about dueling so I took a break from there and came here" she pointed to the folded up bow on her back. "Anyways come on! lets get food!" she said to Videns and Kohl "Ill race you both!" she said, taking off for the cafeteria
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:09 am

"Well to the Cafeteria." Kohl said as he went to the cafeteria with the other duelists. At the cafeteria he saw the dorm postings and saw that he was in blue. "Blue is cool. It's my favorite color," he casually said.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:14 am

Snapping her deck back into it's case Lydia looked up gave the two newcomers an icy glare. "And just what do you two think you are doing here? Both of you failed your tests and were placed in the Red dorm."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:22 am

Alexis saw she was in yellow "Oh cool....hmmm maybe if I won I woulda been in obelisk...blue is my favorite color...oh well I just can't wait to buy more packs!"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 am

Kohl decided to go eat some pizza and thought about where to sit. He decided he may as well sit with his fellow Blue dorm mates and looked around to see where they were. He saw another blue student. Kohl sort of remembers watching the duels and there were others beside him who won. Lydia was her name if he remembered right, and so he decided to go sit where she was to as he says "eat and greet."
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:50 am

Seeing that he got placed in the lowest ranking left Jason feeling dissapointed in himself. That entire test was frustrating as he didnt have a single out for anything that happened. He breaths softly as he flops on the ground while closing his eyes.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:57 am

Alexis looked down the named "Allison huh...well lets see if I can find her" looking around she seemed to have spotted the girl and waved slightly "Umm hi, are you Allison? im Alexis, im in yellow dorm too with you" she said with a small smile
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 am

Awnen took the last bite of her pizza then reached into her handbag, which was just an over-glorified lollipop stash. She took out a blue raspberry one and put it in her mouth, looking around. "Yellow is average, and average is me." she mumbles to herself before reading the list again and trying to remember who each person was in her dorm. She then spotted two girls in her dorm talking to each other. Those probably would be the people she would have to interact with. Sighing, she stretched and began to walk towards them.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Morgan looked at the form. "Oh hey, I got blue. Sweet." She looked down at her cards, specifically her extra deck.
"And to think that I never even had to use you."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Videos looked at the sheet. He had gotten into Yellow, YELLOW! The examiner must have really thought he could have pulled it out of the bag. A brief moment of depression set into videos as he thought of what would have happened if he had been able to play the full duel, never the less he was happy about being in the middle dorm. It see,ed a lot of people were sitting together by colour, but Videos didn't really care. He went over to a girl, who seemed to be giving two red students a dirty glare, then saying how they shouldn't be sitting with her. Rather annoyed at this videos went over to her and the other two. "You know, just because you are in blue doesn't make you better than everyone else sweet heart." Videns said sitting down in front of the girl and beside the two red students. "I fact, how about we have a match to prove it. Although I am in a higher dorm then these two, I think k the message will still be clear, what do ya say?" Videos asked the girl, taking out his deck and firmly placing it on the table. She was going to be good, she got into blue, but videos was confident that he could at least win once!
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Kohl had arrived to her and saw that she was interacting with two others, one who he was familiar with, Tommy, and an unknown one. He also saw Videns as well. It appears that he is challenging Lydia to a duel. Kohl showed up and casually said, "Hey Videns. What you doing?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Green didn't take any pizza as he wasn't hungry but he saw that tommy was being stared down by the Almighty queen of the female dogs. He wanted to do something about it but he chose not to "They'd learn eventually..." he thought. Going up to an empty table he sat down and started to close his eyes. "I'll interact with people later" he said to himself.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:38 pm

Caspar watched everyone group together, his eyes traveled through each and every person there, he saw the gossip girls on one table and the "queen" on another, Caspar watched as people circled around her "hmm she must be quite popular" Caspar then saw a yellow run up to her asking for a duel "hmm intresting" Caspar mumbled. Caspar took his food and sat closer to the dragon queen and her followers to see what exactly was going on.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:27 pm

"Oh look, the child who couldn't even finish his duel is challenging me. There must have been a glitch in the system and you were mistakenly placed in yellow."

Lydia stood up, grabbing hold of her cane and began walking away, calling out without looking back, "To the duel ring. I will put you in your place if you wish it so badly."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Yayoi grabbed some Mac n Cheese and some cake, he ate standing up as fast as he could and then went and followed the commotion that was happening

"Is this going to be a duel of sorts? If I'm not mistaken that guy's a yellow and that woman is a... brat apart of being a blue" he said, "this'll be interesting, better go watch" he said, as he turned off his headphones and put them around his neck. He followed and waited, he was waiting to see some dueling action that didn't involve him and losing.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Morgan walked to where Lydia was. She remembered her from the boat ride as the one who was rather stuck-up. Morgan didn't like have impressions of people, and this was no different. She decided to watch how everything played out in this next duel.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:07 pm

Videns had to admit, quite a good burn. "Maybe, still doesn't mean I can't kick your Ass. " Videns said with a cheeky smile. It seemed their confrontation had caught the attention of most people. He was glad to see he was getting recognised, but if he lost then it would be bad. Kohl then approached as he was talking to the girl. "Oh nothing much, just trying to show not everyone is beneath you because you did well in a test." Videns said. She had already gone at this point sating to meet him at the duel arena. "Okay, time to go. Wish me luck!" Videns said. He would more than likely need it.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:23 pm

Caspar saw the two get up to go to a dueling ring. "hmm wonder where thier going" Caspar put his food down and followed the two.
"this isnt even a challenge the dragon user will destroy that loser no doubt"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:27 pm

"All right. Good luck. Have fun." Kohl replied with his usual tone of voice. Kohl had eaten a bit while talking so he decided to come watch.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:41 pm

"D-don't duel her! She's way better. I saw everyone's duels while I waited. She's blue material..." Tommy shuffled his feet and followed behind Lydia. "A-are you really going to duel him? You probably know what's gonna happen right?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Lydia vs Videns:
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:33 pm

"ugh, looks like you won, but i did give you a run for your money in the second game. But still you shouldnt act so mean to lower dorms, even if i didnt quite prove my point the way i wanted to." Videns said. He was actually rather annoyed, he kinda wished he won at least one game with all these people watching, well ya couldnt win them all as they said.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Stepping down from the Duel Ring Lydia turned and walked away without another word to Videns or any of the people who had been watching. For now she decided to take a stroll around the island though she fully intended to take up the matter of her dorm placement with the Headmaster in the near future.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Morgan watched Lydia leave and leaned against the Duel Ring.
"Well, that was...something." She looked to the others who were watching, seeing the guy from earlier who had won his test(Kohl). She decided she would approach him now.
"Hey. How are ya?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next