Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

+17
Dark Kimera 6
YoungX
阿尔法龟
Jet Valentine
MetsRule97
Allure Queen
Asgore Dreemurr
soul kitten
Firebreath
Trini
Numbuh24insane
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
Valkoor
necruta
21 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 24 Empty [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hiding the first post to make scrolling and looking at the actual RP easier.
Spoiler:

Last edited by necruta on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 24 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:59 pm

"Okay." She took the dungeon worm and the DI and scanned it once again putting the DP on his DI. "So I assume you'll also be buying stuff now?" She said in an even happier voice.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

[TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1 - Page 24 Empty Re: [TAoB](Mid/High) Journey to the island 1

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:01 pm

"Yes I'll be taking the all spells pack" Green said with a smile.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:03 pm

"Okay if that's all." She took his DI and scanned it. Afterwards she pulled out a green booster pack from behind the counter with a yellow circle with symbols on it and gave it to Green. "If you pull something good I hope you'll consider selling it to me."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 pm

Green took the pack and opened it right there. He was really hoping he got some good cards for his deck, if he didn't he'd have to do some trading. Hardcore style. Taking out an ultra rare. Green's eyes widened looking at the shop keeper he smiled, taking out Graceful Charity," I want to sell this for 1000 DP." He said in almost an instant.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:15 pm

The shopkeeper thought about it for a moment. "Hmm..." Doing some quick calculations she replied. "I can give you 600 easily but that's the maximum I can do without hurting my shop."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:24 pm

He had noticed that he got a fourth card, Laser Canon Armor "I'd like to sell this and the rest of my monsters. 1x Dungeon Worm, 2x Killer Needle, and 2x Winged Cleaver, i better get a good price for this, im seriously considering selling Charity" Green had his feet set. Ready for anything.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Anwen decides to go to the card shop to check it out for the first time. It was really a sight to behold, all the cards she could get from packs. Once the lady is done with the person in front of her, Anwen would go up to the person and takes out her deck, putting cards on the table. "How much could I get for these 2 horn of heaven and this metal dragon?" she would tell her.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm

"For those 6 cards I can give you a total of 47 DP." She said without any smile on her face. It was game time for her this was the reason she stayed on this island.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Green looked at her with determination "I don't like how you kept Charity to 600 while you have Upstart Goblin at a 800, don't think I didn't look, the two are basically the same rarity, 54 points for the cards. Thats my final offer." Green kept his wall up.

Last edited by Firebreath on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:40 pm

"I'm sorry but I think you are blind. This upstart goblin is 1500 points and a secret rare. If you don't even understand the rarities of the cards I do not think you're fit to bargain with me. My original offer stands." She said with resolution in her eyes, she was not going to let a brat outsmart her when it came to card games and buying and selling them.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Allison looked up to Alexis. She had been sitting on the floor outside the classroom with a sleepy expression on her face.

"Oh, hey Alexis... I was just waiting for class to start. You think the teacher will ever get here?..." She mumbled, sighing softly and resting her face in her hand before looking to the side.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Green smiled. "A secret Rare is higher than an Ultra Rare? Its almost as if you are trying to scam me. What is this? I can get the whole student body to not buy from you, for all i know you could have been scamming all of us"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:43 pm

Alexis blinked sighing "Allison...its Saturday...there are no classes today...come on, get up" she said, giggling as she grabbed Allison's arm and pulling her up to her feet "Come on, lets go down to the card shop"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Kohl overheard a conversation between Lydia and the Headmaster. Something about Lydia deserving to be in a higher dorm. It didn't concern him, but it was interesting to say the least. He decided to loiter a bit and listen to see what would happen. If Lydia or the Headmaster were to come out, then he could just say he just wanted to look around, which he did.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Allison blinked a few times before she slowly tilted her head, a sheepish blush on her cheeks as she whispered.

"Saturday, huh? Well... um... yeah..." She trailed off, following Alexis in a daze towards the shop, about ready to slap herself silly.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Alexis smiled, giggling as she pulled Allison with her "Your silly Allison, you know that?" she said, smiling at her friend. Once they arrived at the shop they saw Green and Anwen there "Oh Hey Its Anwen and...the kid Green I think his name was, lets see what the hold up is"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Tommy walked over to the shop with his backpack slung over one shoulder. "Can I sell a couple ca-" He saw a boy arguing over a sale. "Should I come back later?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:50 pm

The shopkeep scoffed. "Well if you do not like it you can leave. Next please." She said as she looked behind green at Anwen who placed cards on the counter. "Let's see Horn of heaven an Metal dragon for those three cards I can offer you 153 points. You agree with that?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:54 pm

Green was pushed to the side, and looked at the shop keeper again. "This bitch" he thought to himself. Taking out two Wasteland field spell cards and a Forest Field spell card. "Would this get me to 54 points?" He asked. He had fucked up again and this time pissed off the shop keeper. He knew he had lost this again, so he decided to take more for the team for his new deck.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:56 pm

Caspar wanted to know how much dp he could get of his Black witch. Caspar walked to the shop and waited in line
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:59 pm

She turned back to green and smiled again. "I knew you would come around. with those 2 wastelands and that forest field spell I will give you 54 points for it yes. You want to do it?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:00 pm

"And i'd still be able to sell the Charity for 600?" Green asked for confirmation.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 pm

"First I'd have to confirm your original transaction and after that I should be able to buy your charity for 600 points yes. Since it's such a huge number I'd rather have it recorded as a separate transaction I'm sure you can understand." She said with a faint smile on her face.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 pm

"At this time I can't do that I am afraid, although I may reconsider in the future. Thank you for your time." she says with a smile before taking her cards and moving with her friends. "Hey Allison, hey Alexis. What up?"
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Green accepted that. "Ok i'll sell these cards for 54 points" Then I can sell Charity for 600 points. "That should give me 800 points". Green was planning on buying 3 booster packs at once. It was a profit in a way, he wasn't going to get that lucky again though. That was for sure.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next