Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 2 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 2 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:23 pm

Ravin tilted his head to Cylon. "Ivan? I have no idea who that is..." Clearly though, he needed to keep his relations under wraps for now at least. One wrong step and the future can look bleaker than it already is. He then stepped forward and began searching the island.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 2 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:23 pm

Nox's eyes slowly opened up only to immediately snap shut again as a terribly bright light flooded her vision. Groaning she curled up into a tight ball, pulling her cowl down to cover her entire face and mumbling under her breath, "Not this again... why am I always waking up in the middle of blazing deserts..."

Beneath her black clothing she began to get rather uncomfortable under the intense heat of the sun so she cautioned opening her eyes slightly, pushing back her hood just enough to look around her. There were people around her all seeming to be waking up or already awake, she took careful note of everything they had in plain view and wondered what was in their pockets. Beyond them Nox saw they were surrounded by ocean on three sides and a small palm tree was in the center of the little 'island.'

One woman was making it painfully obvious she carried guns, knives, ammo and cigars. Nox jumped to her feet and walked up behind the woman one hand snagged a knife and slipped it into her belt under her cloak, at the same time she spun around to the front of the woman, "Hey there, How are you doing?" Nox plucked the cigar from Jades mouth and placed it in her own, only to scrunch her face in disgust and give the cigar back.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Dormire's cackles made Dreava shudder in her protective position. She never knew what the heck she was supposed to do. All she knew is that she wanted to wake up.
"Get...me...out of here!!!" She pounded against the floor. Dark figures loomed above her; the minions of Dormire.
"Poor deluded child...you don't know anything about how this works. You can't make contact with the outside; it's impossible." Dormire grabbed Dreava by the name and pulled her up.
"And I intend to keep it that way."
Dormire slapped Dreava across the face with dark energy in her hand. It stung more than a slap from anyone else would have. Dreava couldn't stop the steady stream of tears and mucus coming from her eyes and nose. The black figures behind Dreava touched her pouring their destructive essence into her body. She screamed, but no one would ever be able to hear her.
"Wake up..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, the young girl snapped awake. She looked around, seeing multiple people clustered together near her.
"I..." She dove into a fit of coughs before blinking and looking at them again.
"Hello."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Alisae was in the sun, laying with her whole body spread out. She probably thought she had a sunburn but didn't. She couldn't remember what she was doing beforehand. She didn't see anything right now, just black.

Then she slightly opened her eyes. Well, this was different. If there were places she been too, this was certainly something new. She stood herself up and started to cover her eyes from the bright sun.

"T-too bright..." She quietly said, as if she mumbled it under her voice.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

"Do not fret, children. It's not abnormal that you have not heard of the Spirit Force. After certain... events, most memories of them were lost to time. Only those directly involved with it would still remember. For example, it would not surprise me if you two had heard of it, Cana and Ravin, considering your lineage was a part of it. The same goes for you, son of Gajeel." Echo finished, sighing a bit before looking around at the rest of the group. Her eyes fell on one person in particular: Jade. Instantly a smile began to grow on Echo's face, but it quickly fell. The poor woman... well. She had been through a lot.

"Jade, it's been a while." Echo approached her, ignoring the cigarette smoke and other person trying to confront her - presumably a thief or a cheat - before extending her hand for a shake. something told her she'd have to be cautious...

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

"What species am I?" He turned to the person addressing him and scratched the back of his head. "I'm a Wulfen, why?" He shrugged. "Askin' me my species before my name." He snickered to himself.

"I guess no one saw a big green pillow? Ugh, that's fine. I'll find it myself."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Cass was awaken by the burning sand of the beach he quickly jolted to his feet "wh-where am i?" the same questions repeated in his head. Cass tried to get a good look around where he was he gaxed at the clear tranquil water. Cass soon saw other people, they were complete strangers, he had never seen them before.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 pm

cana looked down at the girl that she had pulled out of the water. she knew she was fine. she patted the side of her right leg slightly with her right hand. geting some sand off her jeans. looking at the girl she smiled a bit but said nervously. "h-hi...." she said before pausing. "u-um....my names cana....whats yours?" she wasent goo with this kind of thing
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Yax, surprised by how he forgot to ask the name off the Wulfen, replied with - "I'm sorry, then, may I ask your name?" he said, expecting no reply, but he just kept looking at the wulfen, which, a lot taller than Yax himself, didn't manage to look scary nor threatening, but yet looked a tad bit knocked off, Yax thought "maybe i'm annoying him, no matter, I don't really care"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Jade growled at the woman who took her cigar, swiping it back and taking another puff before throwing it to the ground. "How the fuck do you think I feel maggot?" she says to the woman in a loud voice, about to lash at her before hearing a voice she recognized. Turning around, she sees her former teammate Echo. "Holy fuck...Echo. It's been a while." she says, grabbing her hand and shaking it lightly. "Have any Idea why the hell we are here?"
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

"Parker...no, Dreava...gah, I don't know, call me whatever, I'm tired..." Dreava said. Trying to stay awake was exhausting. She could barely see Cana's face, only just below the ridges of her eyes.
"So, where am I, and what's...what's going on? Last I remember I was asleep in bed at...at an orphanage, and now I'm...I'm on this island." Dreava was slowly nodding off as she was speaking, trying hard to stay conscious.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Alisae glances around her surroundings to find a furr- wulfen that she may or may not recognize. But she did remember being friends with a wulfen, specifically because her big brother was friends with a furry, I mean wulfen.

"B-big brother?" Alisae mumbles under her breath. She did not see her big brother anywhere, and that scared her for a bit.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:38 pm

"My name? Cylon Volk." He smiled brightly and adjusted his goggled. "Your turn." He folded his arms behind him as he kicked the sand softly.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:38 pm

cana looked at the girl and sighed. she dident know wear they were there. "i-i have no clue in all fairness.....but m-" she cut herself off with putting her fingers up to her nose and pinching it close. she said while doing this. "what smells like a wet dog..." she wasent that far from cylon at all. she was referring to cylon of corse as he had just dipped his head in the water not to long ago
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:39 pm

"Hell if I know. That's exactly what I've been trying to figure out. There's not even a correlation between those who are here. Some of us are from the Spirit Force, some of us are descendants of them, and some of us are entirely new. There isn't even a common pattern in our auras, so that's out, too. I mean, one moment I'm reading quietly, next I'm here..." Echo just sighed, her little rant finally coming to an end before looking out to the ocean again, a light shiver running up her spine.

"The middle of nowhere, with no context on why our how we're here... I don't feel good about this, Jade."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Dreava looked at Cylon. "Probably the...the wet dog. Or Wulfen." She shook her head back and forth rapidly, trying to stay awake.
Dreava observed everyone. Out of all the people on the island, she appeared to be the youngest. The only plausible competitor would have to be the guy talking to the Wulfen, who she could not tell the apparent age of by first glance.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Yax smiled back and said- "Yax, Yax Quinn, I'm a fairy, pleased to meet you" he extended his arm, which was still inside his jacket sleeves, he then, looking at the wulfen, asked him -"Do you know why we are here? or like me, are clueless?"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Cass saw that most of the strangers were socializing as if they know eachother. Cass crawled towards shade underneath a small palm tree were he took a moment to rest, he had a puzzled look on his face he had no idea what was going on, he thought it was best to stay from everyone
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:44 pm

He extended his hand and shook it lightly. "Fairy huh? Wingless? Cool. And yeah, I don't know anything. I'm looking for my sister and weapon too."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 pm

"Neither do I. Honestly, I wouldn't mind shooting everyone else here." Jade says with a shrug, looking at the people around her. Most of them seemed like people who have not even seen a fight before, let alone came out alive of one. "I was asleep, so I woke up here. It is fucking ridiculous. Can't we just have peace..." she says, kneeling.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Nox rolled her eyes, "rude much.." She then moved in beside the other girl, Echo, who had started to talk to Jade and discreetly scanned her for any loose items, or pockets to pick. Not noticing anything at first glance she let her fingers drift lightly over Echo's robes.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:48 pm

she looked behind her at the massive dog thing. her nose still plunged with her fingers. she sighed. "i cant stand that smell for long.....i hate it just when my brother gets out of the dam shower" she mumbled to herself. only the girl next to her could really hear it. even than its doubtful she could make it out.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:49 pm

After standing on the beach while staring at the sea something in his mind clicked. Smiling brightly as he turns to face everyone else who is here with him. He points his finger at the crowd as he gasps for air ready to state his thought.
"I think I know how to get off this rock,''said Tatsuya as his smile shows such child like glee,"We take that tree, cut it down to be a raft and use it to drift out to sea in hopes of finding land.''
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Yax, looking at Cylon, replies with - "Awesome, i'm looking for my spear and teddy, so I guess were weaponless then, huh?" he said, thinking of having his spear and teddy with him, able to fly on them without using his legs, -"I guess, I won't sleep for sometime without my teddy" he thought to himself, looking at the other strange characters that are asleep, and the ones awake.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Dreava crawled to the other side of Cana, getting under the small bits of shade from the palm tree, so that she was more or less in the middle of everyone else. She yawned, slowly descending again, but caught herself. She knew what would happen if she fell asleep, but at the same time she still wanted to.

Last edited by Voltage Cutlass Diana on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next