Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 3 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 3 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

"Peace never comes to those who seek it..." Echo mumbled, before sighing and slowly sitting down. In the process, her head suddenly snapped to the side and turned to Nox. The one nice thing about auras is that, unlike the solid images of bodies, they tended to glow and radiate. Hence, Echo had seen the aura in her peripheral vision.

"Unless I'm asleep, thief, I'd advise you don't try to steal from me. I won't stop you from doing anything to anyone else; that's their problem. But leave me alone." With that, Echo turned back to Jade, looking to her and over the island wistfully.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:53 pm

soon Cass grew bored, he wallked around aimlessly eavesdropping on peoples conversations. they seemed to be important he heard things such as "spirit force" "auras" all of these things he had never heard of
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:55 pm

"I can't sleep without mine either. It's a big green pillow thing that turns into a teddy bear and spear.....wait. Do we have similar weapons?" He looked a bit stunned. " I love my pillow. Also-" he turned to Cana. "I don't smell like wet dog at all, you're the one with the stench. I smell like sand and sea water."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Credo jolted upright. His hand was on the necklace, and he felt like shit. He was momentarily blinded by the sun. When he came to, he took in his surroundings. He moved his hand on the ground feeling the grainy sand. Making a fist, he scooped up some sand  and brought it close to his mouth. He sniffed the sand and then put some in his mouth. Credo coughed."Yep, that's real sand, why did i do that?" he said while choking in between every other word. Credo looked around and saw that he was not alone. Boys, and girls were scattered along the sandy terrain. His first instinct was to go for his pocket knife in the back of his pocket. Credo got up slowly. His left hand still holding the necklace tightly. He made his way to the closest form of shade he could find...the palm tree. He sat down and laid against its bark.He exhaled." Damn gramps," he looks at the necklace,"what have i gotten myself into." Credo, to calm down, takes out a bag of grinded green leafs, and sets them down next to him. He grabs a white looking material and lays it open. He opens the bag and pours a small amount of the substance onto the material. He rolls it up, and then take a lighter and ignites the end. "If there is one thing that can calm me down..its this."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:57 pm

cana looked back away from the dog to dreva. looking down at her as she layed down on the grass. she sighed. "i dont get why your so tired to be fair....i would love to be able to go to sleep at random times" cana said. looking away from the girl and walking back to the tree she was originally under. walking around it in the shade. leaving foot prints in the sand as she did so. she than herd the dogs respons and said. "how do i stink?..." she than smelled her arm slightly. "i smell perfectly fine"
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:00 pm

"It's weird, I do it a lot though..." Dreava somehow knew that she couldn't tell Cana about what was really happening. She would most likely die, the curse would destroy Dreava without a moment's thought.
Suddenly, Dreava caught a whiff of something familiar...something that brought back bad memories.
The unmistakeable stench of marijuana.
She had smelled it on the breath of a man who had kidnapped her and raped her routinely a few months prior to whatever incident was happening now. She coughed. The smell was not something that she would want to stay awake for.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Nox took a quick step back from Echo, startled by her sudden movement, frowning at being called a thief. "How did you..." Shaking her head to reaffirm herself she glared back at Echo, "I am most certainly not a thief thank you very much. What's with you too anyway? So rude."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Yax, surprised, said -"Mine's a spear forged from hellfire, and my teddy is also able to transform into a pillow, yet itz pink,and it has my sisters soul in it, so I'm not sure, what is ur spear made of, if I may ask?" he looked at the being who called Cylon a wet dog, and looked unpleased by her manners, yet he didn't say anything... waiting for Cylon's reply.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 pm

cana's manners actually wernt that bad. she dident intentional say that the dog was a wet dog to his face. in fact she dident even say it on purpose. it just came out. but there was this strange smell in the air now. she had no idea what it was or even wanted to know what it was as it wasent very pleasant to her nose.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:05 pm

When Cylon caught whiff of the marijuana he wanted to vomit. "I.Hate.That.Smell." He sighed and walked away from the path of the smoke. "I'll help ya find your teddy, Yax. As for my weapons, it's made of adamantine, and blessed by a Wulfen priest from my clan. It's meant to help me in many situations. It was forged in white holy fire and cooled off in holy water. It's made for it to be impossible to harm its user, AKA me."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:12 pm

"I see a lot of things most can. I see that you carry swords of immense power and carried the life of a God. I see that your past is shrouded in darkness: pain, misery, defeat, and suffering. I see that you cannot help but steal, and even though you steal and give, you still steal, and are still a thief. I see that you are muhc older than you seem to be. And I see now that you are confused and shocked." Echo said, before slowly slipping off her bandages, letting them fall around her neck to reveal her blind and milky eyes. And yet, despite their blindness, they seemed to stare though Nox in a way she had never been looked at before.

"Now, either you leave my possessions alone and tell me your name, or else we have issues. I am Echo Caecus, user of the Sight."

Last edited by Valkoor on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Yax, though seeing marijuana smoke in the air, was not affected by it, nor any other smell, since, a fairy always smells like flowers, and can only smell his own smell, though he wanted to punch the smoker for grabbing something of natures creation, he refrained from it, and instead, looked at the walking Cylon, and started running to him whilst he shouted "Yay!! on the hunt for teddy, on the hunt for teddy" he came to a stop, and said -"i'm to lazy to walk or run... I need teddy" while falling on the sand, his little legs hadn't closed the gap between him and Cylon, he hadn't even managed to get off the smokes proximity...
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Cass walked into a conversation,that consisted of 3 people, Cass started to smell an unpleasent smell but didnt say anything. Cass remained quiet as he didnt know who anyone was. Soon 2 of the people ran off, Cass followed
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Aegan was rolling around in the sand while he was asleep he started squirming as if something was disturbing him greatly. As he was doing so he started rolling down a dune. As this was happening stayed asleep and was in the same place as he was before he woke up a day prior. He saw the 9 faces again which he couldn't recognize however this time he could hear some of their conversation pieces.

One of the faces who looked a bit older than most of the others started to speak with a low and calming voice "have some questions for the new guy?" Only to have a somewhat staler voice from a figure which was completely blurred out reply "What happens when-." The rest was cut off as the dream was ending by him rolling into the single palm tree that was standing on the island.

The moment his head connected with the tree he shot up from the sudden pain went through his body. "What the-" He was interrupted by what he saw some kind of structure of a material he not yet had seen. He just now started looking around for real, yesterday he had a quick glimpse but now he really started looking. The ceiling of this cave had a blue colour for some reason and was a lot higher than he had expected, there also seemed to be a hole in the ceiling where bright light from the outside world was shining down from illuminating the whole area.

Once he had fully took in his surroundings and his entire world stopped spinning he started hearing voices  from close by. Trying to stand up after his small trip from the dune he stumbled to get up but immediately fell down again the moment he tried to fully stand. He tried again this time using the weird curved construct as support to stand up and get his balance together. After a few seconds he thought he was alright and stumbled towards the sound where he saw a group of people standing there.

He approached them, not knowing what had happened to them and wanting to find out if they knew. He called out to them, his voice was somewhat high pitched with a mostly hard and cold tones. "Hey do yo-" As he was trying to get their attention his feet slipped because of the sandy underground he wasn't used to and his balance not being quite there. He fell face first into the sand causing some sand to enter his mouth. "Blech, pleh." As he spat the sand out of his mouth while still laying on the floor.

He slowly stood up and looked at the group again his blue-grey skin becoming a bit more red and the points of his ears dropping a bit showing that he was a bit embarrassed of what just happened but continued to speak. "Anyway as I was trying to say before I face-planted. Do you guys happen to know how we got here?" He said as he started to look around around the group, there were some odd faces however they didn't seem like bad people to him so for now he'd just trust them.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:06 am

Green was sitting in a small little water doughnut, he had only swimming pants, sunglasses, and a straw hat. He was drinking some ice tea. He was at drift and didn't notice he was until the increasing sound of chatter coming from an island. The current was taking him towards the island so he waited until he got close enough, the closest one to him was the pale girl with a flat chest. "Uhhh... hello... why are you guys here..." Green asked, bringing up his sunglasses to get a better view of their faces.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:07 am

Alisae couldn't seem to find her big brother, but she was pretty sure he was around here...somewhere...Meh, wishful thinking. First, there was tears on her face. Then she was starting to cry.

"I want my big brother!" She whined.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 am

Ravin came back from his "hunting" adventure. Sadly he found not many edible animals in the woods. He then came and stood next to the others when he saw the girl crying and whining for their big brother.

He was compelled to help look for him as, he felt a connection almost. It reminded him of his own family. But that just returned his thoughts to his own personal mission. He kneeled next to the girl and said, "Your big brother? Well what's his name?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:13 am

cana watched as ANOTHER person had ended up on the island. this time on a water doughnut. she just sighed. "how many people are going to show up?" she thought to herself. she was starting to get a bit nervous with all these new people around her. she decided to walk on the opposite side of the island of were everyone els was. passing the guy smoking some kind of drugs. now taking a seat in the sand. trying to calm herself down
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 am

"K-Katz..." Alisae quietly responds, still in a somewhat sad tone of voice. Then she goes back to crying again because her big brother wasn't here to help her out. "I just want my big brother."
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 am

Katz awoke to the sun burning him, causing him to awake from his sleep, slowly clenching and unclenching his fist as he sat up, looking around. Katz was abit more north away from the others as he slowly got to his feet, wobbling at first but finally being able to stabilize himself "Where am I?" he thought, turning behind him he saw some other people but couldn't make out their faces. Katz grabbed a rock and started walking towards them all, being cautious in case they were hostile.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 am

Cylon caught whiff of someone familiar. "Hold off on that piggie back ride for a little bit." He said as he turned around. He saw him, and the second he did his face lit up. He dashed towards him, tackling the boy to the ground. "KATZ! Where the hell were you!? And where's your sister, and Spark...and Chastiefol?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:18 am

Ravin saw the girl leave before noticing another boy wake up. "Is that him?" he said pointing towards Katz. He was hoping it was as he hated seeing people cry.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 am

Nox was stunned by what Echo had said, it was too accurate for her to have just guess at but was still vague, lacking detail. Nox reached up to the collar of her shirt, pulling out a pendant in the shape of an ouroboros with a line through the center and rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger. "Um well... People call me Nox.. and I DON'T steal... not really... Anyway," She turned to Jade, "How about you miss angry, who are you?"

Last edited by Führer Lunarnox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 am

cana looked over her shoulder as she sat in the sand. seeing another new face aproching the others with a rock. soon after that she saw the wolf, dog, what ever he is. run up to the new face, tackling him to the ground. "they must know eachother....or the dog is really friendly" she thought to herself as she watched before turning back to facing infront of her. looking out to the water.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:23 am

Cylon's ears twitched to the sound of Canna's speech. "He's kinda my best friend ya know?" He chuckled, getting himself off of Katz.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next