Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 4 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 4 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 am

Alisae's head slowly turns towards Katz. And with joy, she quickly runs over to him. "B-Big brother?" First she questioned. But then she was right, because that was definitely him. Then she quickly ran over to Katz, but then quickly saw the furry I mean wulfen ontop of Katz.

"Big Brother your not that harry!" She comments.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 4 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:26 am

Dreava wanted to make her way to the others, but she was starting to nod off again. She staggered over to Katz, Cylon and Alisae, half awake.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:27 am

Katz was tackled hugged by Cylon and he sighed, patting Cylon on the head "Yea yea its me...now how the hell did we get here, my training was rudely interrupted" Katz looked at Alisae and smiled, hugging her tight "You okay sis? none of them hurt you right?" he asked, looking through all the other people.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:29 am

Ravin sighed before walking next to Cana. "Geez. That dog is really friendly it seems." He then stretched before checking the systems on his armor. Everything was operational. He then looked to Cana and said, "Hey there."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:30 am

Dreava slowly sank back into her sleep state, stooping lower and lower before she fell to the ground with a thud, depositing her head at Alisae's feet. Her face was out to the left and analysis would procure the fact that her eyes was closed as she snored, curled up like she hadn't had a nap in nine days.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:30 am

Echo nodded to Nox before turning her attention to the boy floating in. Well, another newcomer, and coming in in a rather unexpected form of transportation. Slowly, Echo put her bandages back on before yelling over to the boy, avoiding getting any closer to the sea shore than she needed to.

"Well, we're here for reasons unbeknownst to us! Considering you seem to be floating in on less mysterious terms, would you have any explanation!?" Echo inhaled deeply when she finished, her lung capacity still about the worst thing in the world. Commotion started behind her, though, and she turned to see who this Katz was. When she did, though, her mouth dropped open. She probably should have expected this. Slowly, without another word, she got up and approached Alisae and Katz, looking down at both of them before slowly speaking, ignoring whatever conversation they had been having previously.

"Two children... siblings. And, if I'm right... offspring of Jaden." Echo said to them, mouth dry, her foot tapping anxiously.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:31 am

"Big brother..." She says lovingly, as she embraces Katz. After a good minute, she quickly hides behind her brother, as she was pretty scared of everyone else. Probably something to be expected from a shy girl like her.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:33 am

cana just sighed and returned to her own thoughts. when ravin came over he would see and only could assume she was deep in thought. images kept playing in her head. of a single thing she dosent particular enjoy. it was almost like a wolf but it was the size of a full grown horse. black fur and blood red eyes. images of what this thing could do and what can do as well as what it has done. she than quickly snaped out of it when she herd ravin say "hay there" she turned to him, slightly suprised but said. "o-oh..hi" nervously.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:34 am

Katz was smiling at Alisae, chuckling gently before he turned his attention to the girl, tilting his head gently "Well..if you must know yes, me and my sister here are the children of Jaden, but I have a question for you, how do you know my father?" he asked, an arm in front of Alisae protectively
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:34 am

"Nah, don't worry about these guys Katz, they're pretty chill, especially that guy over there, Yax." He pointed to the fairy. "Oh and that's Echo."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 am

"Yes, as the wolf-boy said, I'm Echo. Jaden used to be part of my team, the Spirit Force. And... well, as for how I know that you are both his children, let's just leave that at something called "The Sight" for now. We have more pressing matters at hand than explaining that whole topic. For now, I guess I should just ask how Jaden has been, and if either of you know why we seem to have congregated here." Echo said sheepishly, slowly forcing herself to calm down. There was a good chance these children didn't know of her and Jaden's former engagement... and of how it had ended. Or, at least, hopefully they didn't know of it.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:39 am

Cass sat by a tree in the distance he watched two siblings hugging one another this triggered a memory in Cass's head when he was little with his parents, he never knew he would ever miss them at much as he did. he sat down at the tree gazing off into the sky
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:40 am

If Echo looked at Cylon he'd see a sudden rush of sorrow in his aura for a few seconds that would quickly disappear. "I'm...you say it, Katz." He didn't want to tell about what happened.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava sat alone in a dark chasm. She couldn't see anything. Everything was gone. She tried to move, but found that she couldn't. Slowly she started to hyperventilate.
"Dormire...what kind of sick game is this..." Dreava was suddenly forced to the ground by invisible hands. A large object materialized in between her neck, sporting a headrest and a long, sharp blade. A guillotine.
"NO!!!" Dreava shrieked as the blade came down, snapping her neck. Dormire's sickly green eyes shone through the darkness, bringing her back to reality.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava awoke slowly to realize that she had rolled down the dune that Katz, Cylon, Alisae and Echo were standing on. She felt herself bump against something. Dreava looked to her left and found that she was behind someone who was standing, her shoulder resting against the person's left foot. From the looks of his shins, he appeared to have blue-green skin.

Last edited by Voltage Cutlass Diana on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am

Alisae continued to hold onto Katz tightly from behind. "Big Brother, I-I'm scared..." She said quietly from behind. It'll probably take her some time to get used to things, but for now, she did not want to be around any of these fucks. Being here made her feel vulnerable. She ignored the question about her father because she was too uncomfortable saying anything about it.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:44 am

Cylon laid a hand on Alisae's head and patted her softly. Both him, Katz, Alisae, and Spark (plus a few others) have been very close friends ever since their births, with Alisae as the newest addition. "It's okay, she isn't dangerous and no one here will hurt you. She is one of the originals, ya know."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:44 am

Katz looked up at Echo and smiled, bowing politely "It's...nice to meet you miss Echo, my dad told me stories about your adventures together, its a shame you were never able to meet up again afterwards.." Katz frowned hearing the question about how his father was "My father....he...died...and I have no idea why we are all here" Katz said somberly, looking up at her, staying strong for his sister.

Last edited by MetsRule97 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:44 am

Ravin sighed and said, "Hello again. I guess I'll introduce myself. You can call me Ravin." Ravin then looked at the spectacle a ways away. He sighed and said, "Where the hell is a method of getting off this damn island...?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

Jade scoffs at Nox and crosses her arms. "It's Jade, Jade Wilson. Merc for Hire." she says, walking over to the new blood and examining her. Shrugging after looking at her for a few seconds, she lights another cigar and looks at the other people beginning to wake up.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

"Ya know, Katz, dad really misses him, so does mom. He still keeps a picture of him with Shinyo and dad next to his piano every day when he plays. He still feels guilty about it." Cylon sighed. "Sad I barely got to know him, too."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 am

"oh, im cana.." she said to ravin. "nice to meet you ravin" she than looked back at the siblings and the others. sighing slightly before turning back and facing infront of her. looking down and extending her index finger she started tracing her finger in the sand. "this is kind of making me wish my brother was here...." she thought to herself. smiling slightly. thinking of her brother. sure hes not the best brother but he trys.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 am

Soon Cass looked over to see a crowd of people chatting. Cass was tired of not knowing where they were or how they got there, so maybe some others might have an idea Cass wallked over to the people
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 am

"Eeek!" Alisae paniced, attempting to position herself somewhere around Katz so that Katz could protect her.

"I don't wanna be a furry! I'm not that harry!" Alisae whined and complained.

Then she heard their responses to her father's death. This is when Alisae frowned. She also gave up hope and believed that her father was dead, but seeing the pain in the others made her sad.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:50 am

Credo puffed out rings of smoke. Now that ive calmed myself, what is the best course of survival.Credo Scanned the people around him. Majority of them seemed like kids. About the same age as the ones he would tutor back at his shop. "Alright if im going to survive, i going to need to find people who can do something...." He looked at the group of girls, which one of them had left to talk to the kids. Maybe i should be friendly towards them. They seem like one of the oldest here, and the one with that tattoo definitely looks dangerous. "Perfect", Credo said under his breath. Credo took the joint and dug it into the sand. He stood up and dust himself off. Reaching into this belt he took out a pack of mint gum and put 3 pieces in his mouth."Alright then, here goes." Credo made his way towards the group of girls."Hey there", he said nonchalantly."Names Credo, do any of you know what this place is?" He said with a smile on his face. Just in case, Credo had his hand ready to grab his pocket knife if needed.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:52 am

"Oh... I... I didn't know. I'm sorry... for his death." Echo mumbled, bowing her head in somber honor of the news. She hadn't heard of the death, and to know that amends between her and Jaden would never be made... it bothered her, frankly. Slowly, she got down on her knees before looking over the small group in front of her. They were all still children. They had barely been through life... but that might be changing soon.

"You all look capable. Jaden may have passed, but it seems he's passed on his vigor and spirit to you two. Don't worry. You'll grow up to make him proud."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next