Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 36 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 36 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 36 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 am

The arms of Gurreign were completely cut off. Blue lava was starting to flow out of his arms, as he screamed in pain. Though he looked different, he still had the same pain registration as any normal human, just couldn't die. Stumbling backwards he bent his body forward trying to catch his balance as well taking in the pain.

A laugh could be heard from one of the few standing tree's from the forest fire. It was the same one from the mountains, it must have gotten here within minutes. "Wow! Gurreign, that's pretty low even for you..." Dropping down, you could see the purple cloak fly upwards revealing more of the Guldrich's body. It seemed to have a metalic body, with creases to move his muscles, it looked like his own skin. Small creases revealing glowing yellow light. The only skin revealing was the top half of its face which showed white skin and a calming blue colored eyes.

Holstered to his hip was a sword that was weirdly shaped, grabbing the hilt of it, he walked up to the Gion Leader. Shaking his head, he unsheathed his sword, the sword instantly breaking off into pieces rapping itself around Gurreign.

Looking over at Declan he decided to say something. "Be careful. You guys got yourselves stuck in a huge mess"

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 36 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by necruta Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:20 am

As Aegan was absorbing the staffs he had in his hands, the staffs were being absorbed through his hands and kept getting shorter and shorter until they were just gone. As they were completely absorbed the obsidian in his body rapidly got absorbed into his body to replenish his energy and he opened his eyes. "H-huh?"

He looked around and saw he was laying quite a distance away from the obsidian structure he had made and noticed that the obsidian inside him was gone nor that he could recall it. It had been absorbed he then saw the bandaged lady sitting besides him. "Ah well, I guess I passed out. I assume you're the one who put me here, Thanks."
(3 energy)
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:23 am

Declan narrowed his exposed eye and spit to the side. Blood had landed in the dirt as Declan had a bloody nose from the force of Gurreign's punch, but it was nothing serious. He kept his swords exposed however, pointing Izayoi at the mysterious figure.

"And who the hell do you happen to be? A friend of his?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:28 am

Echo watched as the obsidian and agate slowly disappeared, and Aegen's aura began to brighten and grow ever so slightly. Her eyes widened in disbelief as he awoke, seemingly revitalized. He had, unconsciously, recovered from fatigue and replenished his energy and aura. That was... uncanny. With a slightly curious voice, Echo spoke to Aegen.

"Yes, I did. How did you wake up so so--" She was cut off when she heard a new voice in the distance, where Declan was fighting. She turned to see him faced now by two figures, an injured Gurreign and a figure with a blue-purple armor, one that was tightly condensed. And, on top of that... a guldrich.

With a small curse under her breath, she began running behind buildings around the fight, grabbing a solid plank of wood on her way as she slowly circled in closer to Declan. This had suddenly turned very bad, very fast.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:34 am

Declan, after asking his question and before the new figure could answer, had pointed his sword in the direction of Echo, as if he knew she was coming.

"Stay out of this. I will handle it. Just tend to the others and stay the Hell away." His voice was cold and unfeeling--almost as if he was pissed off, but didn't want to show it. After a pause, he shouted to Echo.

"GO!" As he spoke, he kept his eyes on the figures, even though he couldn't see them however he could tell they meant business.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:37 am

Echo stopped and glowered at Declan, gripping the plank of wood tightly. She knew that he could be stubborn, but he had no idea what had just dropped down... well, if this was more likely to turn into a battle royale by helping, then she had no choice but to stay out. Frustrated, she broke the wood plank against a wall, shouting back.

"If you die, you better believe I'm getting Dea to kick your ass!" With that, she jumped back, leaving the scene of battle until she was clear of any danger or involvement while still being able to see the events.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:39 am

Katz ran over to his Aunt after she had gotten away from the fight Declan was having, putting ALisae down he looked up at her "Aunt Echo! I did it! I managed to live and kill one of those things!" he said, smiling gently.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 am

Watching as this new person ran in on the fight between Declan and Gurreign Nox's eyes instantly locked onto his unique sword. A fair portion of her energy had returned by this time and that blasted archer was still there. She pulled on sword from its sheath then in one fluid motion stood and turned out of her cover, hefting her naginata like a javelin. Spotting the archer she threw the naginata and used the sword to create a symbol, propelling the spear forward at incredible speeds and piecing straight through the gion's core.

She sprinted towards where her naginata lodged into a tree behind were the gion had stood and was forced to use another small symbol to push it out.

Nox then turned back to Declan and his opponents... that sword the new guy had... it would be hers.
She began to make her way towards the three, flitting from cover to cover, hiding in the shadows and remaining out of sight.

1 energy
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 am

The Guldrich looked at Echo and then back at Declan, Gurreign had passed out at this point, and the Guldrich brought the Gion up onto his shoulders, the cut off arms had been sealed by newly made obsidian. "My name is Wrautner. One of the three knights of Havoc."
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:46 am

cana looked around. sighing slightly not knowing what els to do. she than began walking around slightly. soon eventualy noticing out of the cornner of her eye in the distance a new enemy near the gion leader or general or what ever he was. aswell as the guy that got blinded earlier. she figured they had it under cotrol and dident interfear at all. instead she watched from a distance. she than saw nox charging twords the new guy and sighed slightly.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 am

Echo had been standing against a tree, tapping a foot in frustration. That stubborn, honored, self-centered ronin piece of...

Her thoughts were cut off as Katz came running to her, and she quickly fixed her composition up, smiling at the child's excitement. He must be happy they won.

Except, he wasn't. He seemed happier about his first kill. All of a sudden a darker air surrounded Echo, and she stared down at Katz. Despite her bandages, there seemed to be an intense stare behind them.

"Excuse me?..."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 am

The same night after Cylon failed, in Gajeel and Tara's bedroom...

"Gajeel?" Tara turned to look at Gajeel. She could see his scorned face that was full of worriment. "Tell me what's wrong."

"It's Cylon. He's been acting...how do I say...strange?"

"I see...so you noticed the same time I did. Have you talked to him?"

"Believe me, I tried, but the kid's just so thick-skulled and stubborn that he won't listen to me anymore. He's desperately trying to catch up to Spark."

"To me it sounds like a bad sibling rivalry, but Cylon is the only one that sees it that way. Spark always offers hel and advice, but he denies it every time. She's always been so much better at everything. I always figured that Cylon was gonna be the one Spark looked up to, but I see that it's the opposite. Spark looks up to you, Cylon looks up to Spark.

"Incredible grades, a very quick learner, skilled at everything she does, and incredibly charming. She has my brains and your personality. Cylon...he...

"He what?"

"He got my stubbornness, your recklessness, my competitive nature, basically everything bad with the both of us. They're polar opposites. His grades are barely passing. It's like he doesn't care."

Tara laid a hand on Gajeel's head and softly petted him. "You know, he got a lot of good from you and I too."

"Like?"

"Well, he's got your smile, your initiative, your natural leader-like quality, your way of thinking...

"Your eyes, your iron will, your compassion for everyone and everything..."

"You see? It's not all bad. He may not be as bright or as skilled as Spark, but he as a person, is more than good enough."

"I can tell he's gonna suffer so much..." His face grimaced.

"And he's gonna make a lot of mistakes..."

"But he's gonna learn."
"But he's gonna learn."

Hopefully...
Please don't mess up...

Now...

Cylon looked down at his feet. He was dirty with dust and dirt. Chastiefol floated next to him, relaxed. "I should probably go back now...But...I'd probably just be in the way."

Cylon hugged his knees tighter. Then his ears shot up, hearing everything from the new figure.

"Wrautner...?" He whispered, standing up. He was contemplating whether or not he will go back. "I wish Spark was here. She'd always make...the right choice."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:50 am

By this time Nox was close enough to hear what the new arrival said, a knight of Havoc? Forgoing all stealth Nox jumped out and ran up to Wrautner "Did you say Havoc?! We're like best friends! Say 'hi' to Zeroth for me if you see him and tell Havoc he still owes me!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 am

Alisae then teleported herself over to Katz again, hugging his side, and resting her head against his shoulder.

"Hey big brother! I killed one too ya know!" Alisae reminded Katz, pointing to the archer with 2 rapier's stuck into the body. Looking at it reminded her of her own painful times in misery. It was starting to even exhaust her just looking and thinking about it.

Last edited by Mudkip on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 am

"Havoc...That name...it sounds so...familiar." Declan paused and thought for a moment before pointing Izayoi at him again.

"That bastard turned Marideth into whatever the fuck you things are! He controlled her and made her kill for fun. I hope you don't expect to leave this area in one piece. Once you're done telling me what you and your pet rock are doing here, I'm going to cut off your head and give it to Mary as a souveneir. So tell me...Why are you here..." Declan kept his sword pointed straight at him.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 am

Katz felt the glare from his aunt and he was confused "W-What? it was attacking us....I didn't do something wrong did I?" he asked "I mean...we are winnning, and I did something that helped, was there something bad I did?" he asked, his head tilted. Katz looked at Alisae "I know sis, but Aunt Echo is talking to me, give us a second"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 am

Dreava panted. She didn't want to go back to the battle after he first run-in with Gurreign, but the man standing out there now made Gurreign look like a can of sardines. She peered out from behind a bush at why was going on, keeping her ears trained on the conversation.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 am

Wrautner looked at Declan and then back towards Nox, then back at Declan. "Im only here to bring Gurreign back." He smiled though for those who had seen a guldrich before would notice a difference from the others, he was calmer and more matured. Two metal plates seemed to go flying away into the sky. The wings were made out of a purple/blue sheet of metal. The wings as a whole looked like that of a dragon.

Once he had stretched them out, he slammed them downwards, slowly starting to fly. "All in do time, you have much to learn".

With that Wrautner started to fly towards the mountain area, waving back at the group.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am

Echo felt her mouth dry, and she just sighed, shaking her head. These kids didn't grasp what they just did, did they? Slowly, Echo knelt to her knees, looking at both of them.

"Katz, Alisae, listen. All you two could see were giant, obsidian and lava monsters attacking you. That's fine. But what you didn't see was life." Echo turned to the tree that had been next to her, gingerly touching it. She was delicate, pressing oh so gently into it.

"Perhaps I am speaking from a point of view that you can't grasp, because I see through the presence of life, not physical objects. But, as happy as I am that we're alive and successful, I'm not happy about the fact I had to kill to do it. Even the plants that had to die, I mourn over. Death is inevitable, but premature death is a sad thing to see." She paused, turning back to the two.

"Do you see what I'm saying? Celebrate, but at the same time mourn. The moment you lose your ability to honor the dead is when you lose the ability to honor those still living."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 am

Declan growled and out of no where he threw Izayoi to the ground. The blade slammed into the dirt and stuck out perfectly. At the same time, he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"SHIT! FUCK YOU!" He stood there as the air swirling around his sheath dispelled, and he put it back into place upon his waist. Then he took Izayoi and slid it into the sheath. Without another word, he sat down with his knees up and his arms hanging over them. Those who looked could tell he was far from happy.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

Katz looked down listening to her explanation, nodding his head as he looked at the battlefield, the burned and destroyed tree's the grass, everything brought a frown to his face before he nodded and smiled, looking to his Aunt "Right....Thank you Aunt Echo...I....won't forget this lesson, I promise" he said, bowing gently to her
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 am

Aegan kept looking around and saw the hammer and chisel he had used against the Gion laying on the ground and picked them up again. He didn't want to lose things he had picked up from the pile, if Nox ever asked for them back he would actually have to be able to return them.

Upon further inspection he saw a Gion in the distance with a different colour gem, instantly interested he rushed towards it picking up a sword along the way from a dead Gion and ran towards the Gion as he got closer and closer he saw that two hunks of rock with a similar colour were laying there next to him and he didn't seem to have arms. 'Ah so that's what happened.'

As he ran he saw the other person approaching, dropping the weapon he ran past Declan and ran towards the arms that were laying on the ground.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:10 am

"Good. Now..." Echo stood up, looking around and noticing this was literally the only tree left. Huh. Guess she got lucky with that lesson. With a shrug, she looked back to Declan and sighed, slowly walking to him. As she did, she took a moment to glance back at Alisae, narrowing her eyes a bit but saying nothing.

She decided to ignore the bolt for the severed limbs of the Gion leader, just rolling her eyes and looking to the sky, wondering where the world went wrong.

As she got to him, she looked down, voice sympathetic.

"They got away, huh?"

Last edited by Valkoor on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 am

Katz nodded and looked towards Declan, following Echo to him before smiling softly "Come on Declan, cheer up! you did it! you beat him" he said happily, trying to cheer up Declan as much as he could
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:17 am

Declan stayed silent as Echo approached. All that was going on in his head were thoughts about what just happened, and what to do next. In fact, he ignored pretty much everyone: Echo, Aegan, Katz, the kids, everyone. All that he did was breathe and think. Eventually, he muttered something.

"I'll kill them...I'll kill the knights...then I'll kill Havoc." Then he stood up and began walking away in the direction of Thrall, who seemed to be still upon the ground. Kneeling down, Declan stared at him.

"You...Get the hell up. He didn't smack you that hard." Declan stood up then and walked to the elder.

"I've lost my patience. We fended them off like you asked, now get to explaining. What is this place, why are we here, and how do we get home..." Declan's tone was very disrespectful at this point, as he had reached his patience's limits with all that went on.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next