Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

+9
Bill Cipher
Lunarnox
Videns
Dragonecro0987
Sentinelle
YoungX
Racemouse
Valkoor
Tamashii
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 3 Empty DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Tamashii Thu May 26, 2016 8:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tamashii on Thu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 3 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Racemouse Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Makan saw the knight in the armor and slowly walked up to him. "Greetings. Could I ask who leads this little camp, I believe I have some business with that person." Makan hadn't forgotten about his mission he had gotten from his Lord and hoped to get it over with as soon as possible.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm - Page 3 Empty Re: DMU Chapter 1: Calm Before the Storm

Post by Firebreath Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 am

The dragon had been traveling for quite a while now, being born just a month ago, he had learned quite a lot, and met particularly disturbing people, he had been looking for his "brothers" and "sisters", anything to get closer to his main goal. This was something he knew he would need to do for later on. He had a good idea of where they would be, The Mist Valley.

His name was Nathan, or rather he gave himself the name "Nathan", after a couple of hours of flying he had reached the Mist Valley. It was what the name implied, it was Misty, landing onto the ground he started to walk inside the mist valley, not able to tell what was further out into his direction, although he wasn't even remotely close to the resistance. He knew that they were here, but he decided to head there, not knowing the area so much, they would have a map, or maybe they might have a dragon there as well. He kept his wings close to his back making it seem as if he didn't have them at all, and started walking, there was some noise, which in turn guided him. Eventually after a couple of minutes or two, he saw tents and figures moving around, moving inside it. He kept his pace normal, but he made sure to not attract any attention.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:21 am

The knight, while it wouldn't be obvious due to his helmet, smiled at the others while twirling one of his magic daggers.

"The name's Dante. I'm what you know as a Gem-Knight Amber. I'm one of the head soldiers at this camp. The guy in charge is that big penguin you saw earlier. He's a bit...lazy. If you need to speak with him he should be in his commanding tent. It's over yonder." Dante pointed behind him to a huge tent--far bigger than the others in the camp.

"We're what you'd call a war camp, so to speak. With those damn Monarchs running around taking everything over, this camp was made in rebellion out of those who managed to free themselves. We were just talking about how we needed more soldiers actually before you showed up. Want to help the cause? You get benefits."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Before Gigobyte could even execute his plan, a woman came and floored the Harpie. After that they all retreated due to their little sister, thank God. After the skirmish Gigobyte was about to thank the woman, but just as he was about to an amber armoured knight came by. He explained everything about the camp and that his nane was Dante. "Oh are we introducing our self's now? I'm D. Waffle." Gigobyte said.

Considering the gem knights perposal. "Really what kind of benefits?" Gigobyte asked. He was planning to join anyway in the hopes of becoming stronger and being recognised like those he met on his travels.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Ganymede raised a quizzical eyebrow at Dante asking them to join.
"I find it somewhat strange that you would accept a bunch of random travelers...but then again I'm guessing there aren't many people out there who have the courage to rebel against the Monarchs. That being said, I suppose I'll join." This way she might find the chance to meet new people and collect research on the path to understanding her powers while also doing some good in the world.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Racemouse Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:21 pm

"Well then, I suppose I'm going to have to talk to him then." Makan said as he started walking towards the large tent behind Dante hoping he could get this mission over and done with as soon as possible.
Racemouse
Racemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Witty heard the knight in armor saying that he was searching for new soldiers, he just saw his way into this little community to steal all their valuables. He walked up to the group standing around the knight and started to speak. “Yeah! Those damn ‘narchs should be stopped! Count me in. I’ll make sure they’ll have nothing left when I’m done with them.” He laughed as he said this thinking about all the things he could steal from the monarchs and then just vanish in the confusion of battle.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:19 pm

As Nathan neared the tents, he noticed that one of the tents was significantly larger than the others, it wasn't hard to determine that was where the leader was, or a high ranking officer. He had seen the figures enter one of the more smaller tents, and decided to not really show himself.

Walking towards the big tent, he didn't enter it at first, he didn't want to intrude, though, standing there hiding wasn't the smartest of moves, and doing that wouldn't benefit him at all. He smiled to himself, entering the big tent, he would see a ball of metal. Or rather it looked like a ball of metal, it had limbs sticking out, and glowing red eyes. Then he noticed the big penguin in the room. "Oh hello, I was just traveling through, I had heard that the Mist Valley is home to many other dragons such as myself, and I wondering if you could point me towards the direction of them. Or if any of them are in the other tents?" Nathan gave a smile, keeping his wings close to his back, he made sure to show any interest in the ball of metal, he didn't need to anyways, a look was enough for him.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Silent Swordsman looked over at LVL 3. The man spoke of benefits for joining, so that immediately peaked his interests. He needed benefits for his student, so anything would be much obliged. "Very well, I suppose my student and I could join." He said halfheartedly.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Mokey would pretty much be all in for joining. Free food and a chance to at least kick some ass like a real niggah. In any case, he wondered if he could even power himself up to over 9000. 

"Yeah Imma join. You know how I can get mah power level up?" He would ask the Gem-Knight Amber.

@Tamashii
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Exodia hovered over to the group, stopping just behind them and spoke to the amber knight in a deep rumbling voice. "You wish to rid the land of the Monarchs? Aid me in finding my limbs and breaking the seals that bind them and the rule of the Monarchs will come to an end."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 pm

"I'm with the fairy girl. How do we kno this isn't a honeypot offer? A trap to see which of us would defy the Monarchs?" Bol'gar's voice was a low growl as his eyes flicked and scanned the surrounding area. It didn't sound like something the Monarchs would do, but you learn to be careful after wandering for so long. He took a moment to acknowledge the floating head behind him; he felt uneasy about the almost comical display, but ignored it for now.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:01 pm

"I feel the same as you two do, but I don't have much choice. I don't care much about the Monarchs nor this. All I care is the safety and well being of my student. Unless you two know of some other way, I'm afraid this is my only option." He wish he didn't have to join any group at all, but this seemed to be the only way. He couldn't take LVL 3 and wonder off, or else they'd face possible starvation.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:48 pm

After everyone had stopped talking the knight started to speak again, addressing everyone currently present. He begun with the small reptile. "Well, the benefits of the camp. We've got several services here, like the decently cheap healer the stores to help you protect yourself against the monarchs and of course the protection of those stronger than you." He then addressed the fairy girl. "The monarchs are always alert and make sure that most resistances are exterminated as soon as they find out about it. Luckily due to our placement we're quite hard to find, at the same time that makes recruiting people kind of hard to do. So we take who we can get. I'm glad you're on board." Then it was the well dressed fiend's turn. "I suppose you could help..." He said with a doubtful tone not sure how to feel about this demonic creature joining them and made sure to keep in mind to keep an eye on this creature.

He then turned towards the two swordfighters and spoke making sure to keep a respectful tone towards them. "I'm glad you are joining, I'm sure there are plenty of soldiers here which could help you teach your student." Then he started talking towards the floating rectangle. "Well, training and a proper weapon never seem be a bad place to start if you want to get stronger. Both we can provide." He skipped over the floating head, he had decided he would approach it later together with the leader to discuss a potential deal and instead started to speak against the daemonic swordsman. "Yes, I know this might seem suspicious however think about it. If the monarchs would set up a trap to see who would defy them, they would set it up in a crowded place like a city and not in the middle of the mist valley where almost no one would visit it."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the tent the penguin turned around and saw the two creatures in front of him, one who asked if he knew about where dragons might be. However he instantly saw what this dragon was and how powerful it could be. "Well, I think I know where the dragons are however I need to make sure I remember it correctly. If you could stick around for a while then I'll come back to you to give you that information. Now onto my other guest, what do you want?" He asked in a stern voice
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Gigobyte smiled at what the knight had to say. He was string and we'll spoken.  He could learn a lot from this knight. "Hmm. You make some good points. I'm in." Gigobyte said with a happy grin. "To be honest I was gonna join anyway." He whispered to the knight. Gigobyte would tgen make his way to the stores per the Knights digestion.  Gigobyte figured he could use some armour or a better weapon, but hedidn't have too much to spend. All he could really do was window shop then maybe go training later.

After a brief moment of looking he would enter a store filled with all kinds of things. "Hey there! Got anything to sell?" Gigobyte asked as he stepped into the store.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Mokey would ask the knight where he could train. "Yo man do you know where I can train to get mah power level over 9000?" The floating rectangle would definitely be in of some training. He couldn't just be a decoy forever, and would want to become the greatest gangstah ever. His goal would be reached if only one small stubby step at a time. Patience is key, and for this small creature it shall be the catalyst to becoming something great.

@Tamashii or @Necruta
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:22 pm

The man behind the counter turned around, his skin was entirely green and he was kinda fat. On his head he wore a very worn out crown, while his clothes were quite torn one could easily see that it once was a fancy get up made from high grade materials. "Sure, we've got lots to sell." His smile widened. "That is, if you can afford it. So how much do you have on you?" It was clear to him that this was a newbie otherwise he wouldn't just have stepped into HIS store, the older and more experienced members knew that all to well. He wasn't a bad shopkeep, it was just that at times he had trouble controlling his greed.

"Just explore the camp and try to find people sparring would be my best guess. Now if you can excuse me I have some matters to attend to." With those words the knight walked towards the tent of the leader.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Mokey would listen to the knight's words, and would decide to train by himself. He would pick a nice open area and would begin punching the air with his tiny stubbed paws as fast as he could. 

"Hundred Crack Ass Fist of Da North Star!" He would shout as he punched with his paws as fast as he could. Mokey would almost look like Kenshiro right at this very moment.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Gigobyte smiled back at the man. It had been a while since he had met such a friendly person. After the man asked his question Gigobyte but his hand behind his back, into the satchel where he kept his sword and money. "Hmm about 75" he said trying to feel around more. Gigobyte was never one for math, or writing or even reading really. Being alone most of his life he never really was taught. He knew basic numbers and how to speak properly but large numbers and fancy words were his downfall. Gigobyte had in fact 100 coins in his bag, however he didn't count them properly and not bothering to try and count them all. Close enough he thought. "So Mr. Store keeper, what do ya have for me?"
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:33 pm

The young swordsman nodded and looked around. He could not hold in this thought any longer. He looked to his master and said in a tiny voice with a confused tone, "Sensei... Why does the little white rectangle sound like he's from the West side of the Dark City?" It was the truth as this rectangular fairy was starting to freak him out slightly with his way of speech from such a frame as an angel.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 pm

The swordsman couldn't help but chuckle at the boy. "He's a funny one. He doesn't seem dangerous, rather nice actually. As for the West Side of the Dark City bit, no idea. Maybe we'll ask him later where he's from." He put his thumb onto his chin. "Now where can we find some food..."
@Dragonecro0987
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:39 pm

"Hmm...Only 75 huh..." The Goblin rubbed his chin, eyeing Gigobyte in a shady fashion, as if saying "That's all..?" Reaching down, the Goblin picked up a bottle with an odd-colored potion inside.

"I'm afraid all I have for you is this Mooyan Curry. But it's no ordinary Mooyan Curry! This Mooyan Curry is special...and only the strongest of warriors may tap into its full potential..." The Goblin was lying of course--he always did to get money out of innocent people.

"Normally this Mooyan Curry would be 100 coins, but for you, my friend, I'll make you a deal. 75 coins and it'll be yours!"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Mokey would finish his daily dose of punching, and would look to find some food. He would look at the two silent swordsman and approached them. "Yo swordsmen! You know where we can get some food?" He would say calmly giving zero fucks.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:25 pm

The older of the two responded. "No. In fact, we are searching for a means to obtain food ourselves. Both of us haven't eaten for a good while, so it is best we find some quickly. I suppose we could search the tents for a mess hall of sorts."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 pm

"Hmm... all right yo let's go look for some food m8s." Mokey would say as he would begin to look around the camp for food. It had been quite a while since he ate, so his rectangular stomach was growling with hunger. This time he would eat some delicious food at a camp, though whether or not it was delicious is up to his tastes.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next