Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 10 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 10 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 10 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Jet Valentine Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Yax looked at Thrall, who was covered in barf, and contained his laugh, while trying to put chewing gum in his mouth. Yax looked at Thrall and asked "What do you need us for?" while thinking to himself "Fucking smurf will learn his lesson when we get to shore, i'll make sure of that"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 10 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Thrall looked at the girl. He had a calm face he didn't show any emotion. Snapping his fingers, two men came up and grabbed her arms "Take her away" The men took her away, past the Gion Beast, and onto the bottom of the ship. The bottom of the ship was empty, with only supplies.

Then Thrall turned around as pop was coming up the ramp they had dropped. It was a tall looking Crux, he was 6'2'' tall with a long white beard that goes to the ground. No hair, and wrinkly eyes. Though he was also buff he wasn't moving as fast.

Looking at Thrall his son, with the most serious face ever. He started laughing. Chuckling. A happy emotion. "What is this?? Why are you covered in barf?"

He was the elder, 1000 years old he's gone through so many Crux, so much history. No one knows why he doesn't die.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Katz was slapped hard, the side of his face red and stinging from the slap, he looked down then back at the captain before turning his attention to the elder, the side of Katz face becoming even more red from the slap. "Hello sir" Katz said, bowing as much as he could towards the older man.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Declan stared up at the elderly man, somewhat in awe. The man, to Declan, was an elder and due to his demeanor he seemed to be friendly enough. He kept his voice low, but loud enough to be heard as he spoke to the elder.

"Pardon me, sir...But you see, all of us here have been placed in an odd situation. We all woke up on that island back there with no memory as to how we got there, and that is when your son picked us up and well...you can tell the rest. Would you mind explaining why exactly we're here..?" Declan's voice was sincere and honorable toward the elder, with no signs of being disrespectful.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:36 pm

"One of the prisoners barfed on me. So i sent her to the bottom floor i didn't want you to meet some scum" Thrall said, he had a completely different demeanor with his father. It was like he was the nicest man in the world, while still having his tone of voice. It was amazing, he had mastered that art.

"Pshhh. Bring her back out.... dont be so mean son, life is too short to be mean" The Elder said.

Walking up to the line of prisoners he studied all of them. All to the girl that barfed onto Thrall. She was sleeping still.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Jade watched the old man as he studied the group. She sincerely hope he had an answer for her. 'I wouldn't mind finding out what I have to do to escape this hellhole. I thought I was done with the whole bullshit of being a damn hero.'
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:51 pm

"Heh... Young lady, the path out of Wonderland is a long one." The elder said walking by her.

The Elder finally got up to Aegan. He was confused, but he took a good look at him before he made any assumptions. "You caught a fake... hehhe. What are you supposed to be young one" The Elder asked Aegan.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:51 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dreava was once again thrust into her cursed world. The mindscape beckoned, as did the cackles of Dormire. Dreava's lips were parched, and she was barely able to look around without being confused.
"What...happened..."
Dormire materialized in front of her, forcing her against a wall by the throat.
"You threw up all over the captain. Amusing to say the least, but humor gets you nowhere with me." She dropped Dreava into an abyss that wasn't there before.
As Dreava was falling, she witnessed scenes from her past and present; scenes of pain, of agony and of torture. Seeing as Dreava had been tortured numerous times her entire life, most people would have gotten used to it. But the curse wasn't just a sleep curse; it sapped from the girl's willpower, preventing her from doing anything about her situation.
Dreava landed square on her behind at the bottom of a black pit. She had been here before. Rarely, but it still occurred about once or twice every few months. As a result of it being dark and full of unimaginable horrors, Dreava had nicknamed this place Tartarus, after the greek primordial god of the pit below the Underworld.
And just as she thought, in came the horrors.
Skeletons, voidwalkers, monsters too terrifying to be described, much less named. Dreava shrieked and covered her face with her hands.
"Poor girl..." Dormire chuckled. "This is what you get. Prepare for an extra-long sentence of pain." The monsters closed in on her, their hands and assorted limbs all seeming to aim for Dreava's face.
"MAKE IT STOP!" Her cries were drowned out by Dormire's horrible laughter.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:00 pm

As credo saw the older blue man heading towards him, he closed the lighter. By this time the peace of heated chain would be hot enough to burn someone. Credo blew the hair out of his face and kept his gaze on the old one
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Yax, startled by the word ''Wonderland'', started to think of what it meant, he didn't get it, wonderland was just a tale, it couldn't be real, and if so, why are these beings here to... he was confused, he couldn't think of a reason why these people were being taken to go there, if that even was their real destination
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:48 pm

"Wonderland...What do you mean by that?" Declan tilted his head and stared up at the elderly man.

"Also...if you don't mind...we're not a very violent bunch so...could you free us from these chains..?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Echo had been silent and still up until now, only tensing when Katz was slapped. As much as she wanted to help, there was nothing she could do without potentially causing worse for everyone. Of course, when they stopped and the man approached, Echo's eyes widened a bit, and she let out a small whistle of awe.

The man was about as happy as could be, his aura radiating with hundreds of years of wisdom. Right off the bat, she liked him, a lot more than the rest of his species that currently surrounded her. Everyone else seemed to have the questions covered, but Echo still had a question of her own on her mind. Even then though, she could lose his respect if she was too rash, so for now, she was content with staying totally still and silent while he talked to the others.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Katz looked at the old man and back to Echo, frowning gently as he coughed gently, his face still red before he whispered to Echo "What are we to do Aunt Echo?.." he asked, becoming more worried.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:17 pm

"Okay, what's Wonderland exactly?" He sighed, looking at the elder. "Still, uh...how do we get out of here?" He seemed to be eager to get off the ship and out of this "Wonderland."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:21 pm

After hearing Katz say something to her, she became her shy self again and stopped whining. Though mostly she was just being silent and paying attention. Like Wonderland? What is that? It was something she probably did not have the answer to, but if anything, it was some new universe or something sorta like the Neverland in Peter Pan. She liked stories like Peter Pan. Just a guess she had in mind.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Lucian irritated that the other prisoners ignored him when asking about his sister he saw all their attention was on a old man who looks like he was in charge of these blue balling beasts. "Mr. blue man is there perhaps a girl on here who looks like me in a way? She has white hair and blue eyes like me." Lucian asked the elder as innocent as he could trying to hide the anger thats starting to grow since he is now worried of his sister and where she could be.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:50 pm

Cass, who hasnt said anything the entire time watches as the man came in whoever he was he seemed like he was in charge,Cass didnt want to be apart of this he didnt want to be here but he was. Cass continued to observe the actions of others. Cass is ussually quite up front and funny but this entire "wonderland" experience has completely changed that
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:23 pm

cana seamed to had been passed out the entire time. not really interacting with anyone. her eye had slowly opened up. looking around groggily she noticed they seamed to had been in a ship and the others were chained up. she looked over her shoulder slightly to see her arms and legs were chained up aswell. she tried pulling on them to see if she could rip them out of the wood but that dident seam to work. she let out a grunt as she pulled before she had stoped trying all together. she sighed. looking at everyone els she thought to herself. "how the hell did we get here..." she than said outloud. "so....mine explaining how we got here? i think i passed out on the beach..."
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Lucian heard his sisters voice and struggled to move and saw his sister by the blind lady. "Cana is that you sis?!?! You ok?!?!?!" Lucian shouted while the others were busy with the old blue guy.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:34 pm

cana quickly drew her atention to whoever was yelling at her. she squinted her eyes slightly as it was kind of hard to see who it was. but her eyes widend when she relized who it was. "l-lucian??? what are you doing here?!" she asked him. "and how did, of anyone in the world, you get captured..."
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 pm

"I dont know I woke up chained to this shit hole! A very nice shit hole to be honest and for some reason my head and back hurts! Feels like i fell off the top of the tree or something! Do you have candy im getting hungry!" Lucian shouted back glad to hear his sisters voice and kinda dissapointed since he wanted to go on a murder spree killing the crew.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:40 pm

".....lucian....what makes you think i have candy on me" she asked her brother. sighing slightly. "cant you like...break the chains and get us out of here?" she asked her brother. hoping he would be able to but having a slightly hint of dout aswell as she couldent even do it.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:45 pm

"But siiis i want candy im getting tired again...and i tried its hard to break these. Anyway can i have candy! I know you always carry candy!" Lucian sat there starting to get upset that his mean big sister wont give him any of the candy she always carries with her
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:49 pm

".....i dont have the candy on me lucian" she said. she seamed to be geting slightly annoyed now. "now just hurry up and think of a way out of here before you annoy me even more" she said, growling at lucian lowly.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:00 pm

All this time, through Katz being slapped and the girl barfing on the captain, Ravin was silent. He focused on his task at hand the entire ride. He looked to his fellow prisoners of this ship. The ones called Echo, Declan, and Jade interested him the most as he remembered the stories he was told of Shinyo and his adventures with the Spirit Force. Even though he always pinned them more as tall tales than anything.

He then took a deep breath in to compose himself more and awaited the words of this Elder as to their status on this ship. The phrase of Wonderland interested him. What was Wonderland? What purpose did it serve in the grand scheme of these events. And why did he arrive with all of these people, even some his ancestor fought alongside and their descendants.

Truly, this would be one hell of a ride. Ravin continued to show not many emotions, but internally he was smirking at what will come in the future.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next