Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 11 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 11 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Cass was listening too Cana and lucians's conversation, For some reason lucian needed candy Cass had no idea how that was suppost too help in this situation However Cass was given choclate by Cylon
Cass decided too hand a piece over to lucian " hey lucian i have some choclates if ya want" Cass was chained quite near to Lucian
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 11 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 pm

"Yay chocolate! I want chocolate! Mean ol sis wont give me the candy she has so thankyou very much!" Lucian twisted one of his arms free from one of the chain cuffs and did with the other now he could easily reach around but his legs were still chained down.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:17 pm

cana looked over at the guy that she saw at the breach from before. she saw him give lucian chocolate and she sighed. "lucia how many times do i have to say it......" she said. obviously annoyed with her brother now. "i dont have candy on me at the moment!" she than sighed. trying to calm down a bit. she than noticed lucian had gotten his hands free and blinked a few times.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Lucian sits there still due to his legs being chained but is there with his arms free nibbling on the sweet chocolate that was given to him by a kind stranger.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm

cana coughed slightly and said. "um lucian.....do you think you can get your legs free to?..." she asked him. she seamed to had changed her attitude real dam quick knowing that lucian could probably get everyone out.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 pm

"NO! You lied about not having candy! I am gonna sit here and eat my delicous candy this kind stranger gave me!" Lucian turned to his sis and stuck his tongue out at her and went back to his snack
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:28 pm

"Why are you two putting on an immature act in front of a guy who can decide our fate right now?" Cylon would facepalm if he could. "Can we be taken off these chains now? They're chafing."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

"hes the one being immature...." cana mumbled under her breath. this wasent helping her case however. she sighed. "what ever lucian...do what you want like always" she said. looking away from her brother now and had just started siting on her legs.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Ravin opened his eyes from the meditation and then glared at Lucian. This idiot who managed to get his own cuffs off and yet is so immature to where he would rather eat candy than free everyone, even his own sister, got on his nerves. He disliked people like this. People who are so immature they let their own idiocy get in the way of logic.

He sighed and said, "You sicken me." to Lucian as he ate his chocolate. It did not help they were in front of the man who could decide their fate as well as the guards.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Cass has been listening to the bickering for a while now Lucian seemed like the only one that could break us free Cass thought on possible escape solutions, Lucian seemed like the only one able to free himself Cass then thought even if he was out how was he going to get anyone else out.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:43 pm

cana just sighed. no looking up at the guy and the guards infront of everyone. not saying another word as she seamed to had calmed down by this time. there get up seamed odd to cana but she dident say anything about it at all.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Declan sighed and closed his eyes, dropping his head.

"These kids are going to cause so much trouble..." He muttered under his breath before inhaling, then exhaling a deep breath of air. He turned his attention toward Echo then.

"I'm sure this man wishes us no harm. It's his son I don't trust too much. Should we just break out now or wait for the elder to do it..?" He asked, unsure of what to do but prepared for either situation.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Lucian finished his chocolate bar and rubbed his tummy for a short while and finally decided it was time to leave. "Alright im done ill help you random nice chocolate giving guy and sis also the blind lady since shes blind." Lucian pulled a hair pin out of his pocket and picked the locks on his cuffs that were on his ankles as the elder was staring at him dumbfounded that he was the only one to escape the cuffs.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Cass stared at lucian while he made an attemp to escape. Cass whispered in a loud voice "lucian what are you doing? now is not the time to try and escape we need to figure out who these people are! and where were going!"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Aegan looked at the elder, while he had seen old people before never had he seen someone as old as this guy. The moment he called him a fake he knew that he couldn't lie about it. "I'm a Drustian sir. However I'm more curious what you are, seeing how you're so similar to me. Who knows you might be the fake!" Aegan said as he laughed, not to mock the elder but more to signify that both ideas would be possible.

Last edited by necruta on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:46 pm

"I think we should wait. I don't like the idea of busting out right when we're in the presence of the elder. Also, why are we discussing this in front of him?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:46 pm

The Elder looked at the Drustian. "We are the Crux, a simple race that goes on with its own life. Never wanting to spread, only sticking to our own community, we once was a powerful race"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:52 pm

"Anyway, I've noticed that beautiful beast made of obsidian that you got in a cage outside. Due to my race I can feed on gemstones and use them as nourishment, seeing how I've not eaten in a day or so would you mind letting me take a piece of it?" Aegan asked the elder while looking into his eyes, his eyes were burning with desire. While yes, he did need to get some food into him he was more interested in getting a piece of that obsidian beast and pick it up with a glove so that he could make something out of it to earn some money.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:55 pm

The Elder looked at the Gion Beast and then back to the kid. "I was surprised Thrall caught one, I cant let you near that thing in danger of your life..."
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:57 pm

"Then could you give me a piece of his skin instead? As long as I don't get near it, it should be fine right?" Aegan asked the Elder the fire in his eyes undying, he wanted a piece of that beast. No, he NEEDED a piece of that beast. It was so close yet so far, he had only worked with obsidian once before and it was a beautiful material and he wanted to work with it again.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 pm

"EEEEEEEEEEEK! I-It's a tall scary terrifying blue guy! P-Plz don't sell me into slavery. I-I just wanna be with my big brother!" Alisae panicked and started to cry again. "I just want my big brother!" She continued to whine.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Declan raised his eyebrow and looked up at the elder once more. As it was obvious his attention was focused on Aegan, he grew tired of waiting for answers. With a few quick jerks of the arms, the cuffs he was in, that were weakened by the filing of his blade upon them, broke off the chain they were connected to. Standing up, Declan stretched his legs and smiled.

"Much better. Was starting to cramp." Declan then sat down and squirmed a bit, pulling his legs close to his chest while moving his shoulders down some. His legs went beneath the cuffs as he brought his hands up in front of him and held them there, as they were still connected by the cuffs.

"My apologies but that was getting fairly uncomfortable." Declan spoke toward the elder but knew he would still be talking with Aegan.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Jade watched on as people began to delve into their own personal chaos. Giggling manically, she relaxes and rests her head back. They seem nice enough. We don't appear to be killed yet so no reason to worry yet.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Thrall walked up to Declan, bringing his foot up and smashing him onto the ground. The Elder on the other hand kept his notice on Aegan. "Mmmmm" he thought, he was going through possible outcomes.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:03 pm

While exploring the ship and avoiding the crew Nox had picked up a crate and started filling it with random items. When her box-o-loot was full she noticed the ship had stopped and went to see what was happening on the deck. An pleasant elderly man was greeting them and occasionally looking at the Gion Beast.. That beast that was locked up.. it had to be valuable. Slinking over to the beast with her loot box she began to pick the locks on the chains that held it down, freeing the beast.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next