Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

+7
-Sentinelle-
Lunarnox
YoungX
Tamashii
Trini
Firebreath
Razorblade921
11 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 10 Empty Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 10 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Mercer then grit his teeth. This kid had balls to be hitting on Carmen in broad daylight right after trying to hit on Nira. It was a subtle fact, but Mercer hated people like that.
"Sorry you ape, but Carmen is taken."
He then rose their hands to show him.
Then with his free hand, Mercer grabbed Galvanax by the head and put him close to his face while glaring at him with fires of hell, forcing direct eye contact. "And I swear to Oberon if you pull this stunt one more time, I would not hesitate to throw you to the savages."
He then shoved Galvanax away and walked with Carmen to get the herbs. "Come with us Nira, I'll explain to you what that hound wants."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 10 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Tamashii Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:34 am

Zwei had walked back to the group, holding a bunch of grass in its arms only to find a new person among the group. It tilted its head.

"What is going on exactly..? Also I brought those 'herbs' we need...I-I think."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:05 pm

As Mercer misused the faerie king's name, he could hear a familiar giggle. "You really think you should use the name of my lord so casually? Who knows what might happen to your loved one."

As the group was slowly entering the forest it was quiet, to those who were familiar with forests it was too quiet. No small critters dashing on the ground, very few birds chirping and most importantly some branches were broken as if something larger than a bear had forced it's way through the trees.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:15 am

Mercer's anger at Galvanax was so intense it was near palpable, so Nira surmised that whatever Galvanax had been saying was of grievous insult, possibly cause enough for a blood feud between their clans. Deciding not to get involved with such a feud Nira didn't mention it as she entered into the forest with the others.

She turned her head towards Zwei as it spoke and shrugged, "That person there that just came to the group appears to have insulted Mercer a great deal and might have started a blood feud between their clans, as for what herbs we need your guess is as good as mine>"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Mercer froze for a minute hearing the light voice judge him for using the name of the faerie king as he did. After briefly tightening his fist, Mercer turned to Nira and Zwei. "Sorry for showing that level of anger. I personally hate sleazebags who try to hit on women like he did."
Mercer then began to explain Galvanax's intent to Nira on how he was trying to swoon her to be in a relationship with him and eventually consummate in bed and how he was so immoral as to try it twice in a row moving onto Carmen.

"So there you go. That ape's motive is revealed. Now if I were you, I would stay away from him as much as possible."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:05 am

Nira burst out laughing at Mercers explanation of what Galvanax was trying to do. "Is that what he was trying to do? He's very bad at it isn't he? That isn't at all how man should show his interest, he especially shouldn't voice it."  Soon she had stopped laughing at Galvanax's expense, wiping a tear from her eyes she, she still had some questions for Mercer. "Is it really so unheard of for a man to take interest in multiple women here?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:26 am

Mercer shrugged. "That's mostly my take on the situation. While yes, there have been men who show interest in numerous women and even formed harems, I hold a strong belief that love should not be played in that way. That love should be between two individuals and be shared."
He then glanced to Carmen. "And besides. It did not help he tried to hit on Carmen like he did."
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am

Carmen didn’t say anything throughout the whole ordeal. She was mostly perplexed at Galvanax’s sudden advances onto Nira and herself. She made no attempt to stop Mercer’s actions and instead continued into the forest with her hand still clasped to his.
“Hmm...” She seemed engrossed in whatever the list said. One of the items on it was a berry which was normally only found at night. It was still early morning.
I could probably find some if I look carefully enough, but the others will be no help in this case.” She thought to herself.

—�—�—

Alone at the head of the group, Fotúa looked uneasily at the snapped branches as she passed them. She turned her head to the side to make eye contact with Nira and nodded forwards discreetly, hoping she would get the message to come to the front of the group.

Last edited by -Sentinelle- on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:15 am

"What's wrong with someone loving more than one person? Loving two people doesn't mean you love either one any less for it. But you're right he should not be trying to pursue Carmen, a woman having two husbands? phaw!" As she walked along talking to Mercer Nira caught sight of Fotúa's motion and without a word to Mercer swiftly moved towards the head of the group where she fell in pace with Fotúa.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:17 am

Fotúa lowered her voice so only Nira would be able to hear and stared straight ahead as she spoke.
“Okay...I don’t wish to alarm the others, but we might have a more pressing problem than bandits on our hands. Before we left the quest clerk informed me of something that the alchemist guild told him. I think there might be something loose in these woods. Something big and dangerous. Those branches back there confirmed it.” She paused to clear her throat.
“I’m telling you because you seem to be the most proficient in combat among this group, and because you were eager to fight something earlier. Be ready.” With that, Fotùa continued along the trail, waiting to see if Nira would respond.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Among the forest filled with people looking for a specific plant, was a boy who was simply strolling through. Videns had heard that the only real body of water close to the guild was in the forest in the form of a lake. Since water was such a large aspect of his power, he felt more in tune with his spirit once he was around it. It was after all how they met. Videns had decided to go off the beaten path, thinking it would lead him to the Lake faster, however he could not have been more wrong.

After a few hours of wandering around aimlessly he decided to try and find the path. As he did he was sure he heard footsteps being walked and words being talked. Keeping his guard up, Videns would appear from out of a few trees slowly.

"Hey there." He said with a friendly wave although he kept his guard up. "You guys from the guild?" He asked, thinking he had seen some of these people before. His soft azure eyes moved to each person. He wasn't sure of any of their names but their faces were definitely familiar. At his waist was a dagger and he was dressed in a cloth like armor.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Fotúa looked at Videns with slight recognition.
"Oh...hello. I've seen you around the guild." She squinted for a moment, trying to recall his name, but her expression softened. She couldn't remember. Instead, she gestured to the others behind her.
"These are some brand new recruits I'm currently on a quest with. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

------

Carmen knit her eyebrows at the surroundings.
"The lake’s over there...we're gonna need to look around in the middle of it."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 am

Nira made a quick assessment of the newcomer, recognizing him from the guild hall the previous day, before turning to respond to Fotúa. "I'm always ready, and I'm excited to see what manner of beasts are found in these ah.. forests?" She paused for a moment and glanced back toward the others before continuing, "But why not tell everyone what we may be facing? It's better for us to be prepared and not get caught unaware, if they get alarmed at what we might run into then shouldn't be here."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Videns would nod at Fotúa's request. "Well My name is Videns Caerleum and I've been around the guild a while, but mainly out doing my own thing, so I don't suppose any of you would know me." Videns gave an awkward kind of laugh. He paused for a moment wondering if he should continue to talk. "And Uh... I have a spirit to use magic I guess." Videns wasn't sure why he mentioned this but he did so anyway, what was the worst that could happen? "It's nice to meet you all." He said trying to dawn a more friendly smile. "So where are you guys headed anyway?" He would ask feeling as though introducing himself in such a way was the right thing to do. He looked around the group to see who would answer.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:40 am

Nira listened as the young man introduced himself, laughing a little at his awkward attempt at a friendly smile, "Hello wetlander! We are looking for a thing called a 'lake'?" She paused a moment making sure that was the right word, "Yes, a lake. Would you happen to know where it would be?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:55 am

"Oh yes actually." Videns would say a mild tone of surprise in his voice. "I was just on my way there but I took a wrong turn and got somewhat turned around." He admitted. So far honesty was doing him well. "I'm not entirely sure where to go though. I was only given directions." He said shrugging lightly. "Hmm, I suppose I could try sensing for it with my spirit. I was on my way to the lake to train you see since it's the only decent sized body of water that's relatively close to the guild." He explained as he rolled his arms. Videns exhaled closing his eyes, trying to bring out the power of his spirit in the hopes of finding the lake.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Zwei was alarmed at the arrival of someone it didn't know. All these people it didn't know showing up out of nowhere. It was starting to question why it was even there in the first place, given how little it enjoyed talking and meeting people. Zwei hid behind a nearby tree and observed, even though it wasn't entirely covered and its hiding skills left a lot to be desired, but it tried nonetheless and remained quiet. If the group decided to move onward, it would follow closely behind but remain behind trees for the most part.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:57 pm

As Videns attempted to use his spirit to search for the lake, undine sighed as she couldn't believe he couldn't see it himself so with a rather forceful helping hand she used her power to quite literally launch him 5 meters to the right next to Carmen who just pointed out that the lake was close enough for her to even point towards it.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:01 am

Carmen stared blankly at Videns and Nira and gestured to the lake with her hand.
“You guys blind or something? It’s literally right there. I just pointed it out.” She strode down to the edge with Mercer in tow and looked over the water.
“There, in the middle. See those plant-like things floating on the water? We’ll need about 15 of those.” She turned to face the group.
“Are any of you guys good swimmers?”
------
Fotùa considered Nira's suggestion. She made a good point.
"I'll consider it. For now, just keep quiet."
When they arrived at the lake, Fotùa stepped forwards at Carmen's suggestion. "I suppose I could try...that is, if none of you want to give it a shot. This mission is for your sake, after all."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Nira jumped a little in surprise, she had stopped paying attention to her surroundings during her short conversation with Fotùa and the subsequent arrival of Videns as her mind had began to wander imagining up what sort of thing Fotùa was worried about. As such she scarcely noticed huge body of water past some light foliage until Carmen pointed it out... for the second time. Nira approached the lake with the others but stopped about ten feet short, "I was uh.. looking for ents? You guys got the plants right? I'm going to keep watch."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:53 am

Before Videns knew it he was sent flying towards Carmen, very nearly knocking her over. He stood up and realized why Undine had decided to act so forceful. The lake was right in front of them. Videns coughed to hide his embarrassment. How did he and Nira miss that? At least it wasn't only him to have missed it that would have made things far worse for him.

"Oh yeah, I am actually." Videns would reply to Carmen. "I can get them if you'd like." He said with a friendly smile to the group. Videns thought back to when he had gathered information about the lake. It didn't have any monsters in it did it? As he tried to think back he would wait to hear the group's collective thoughts on weather he should swim to the center of the lake and gather the flowers.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Zwei stood at the very edge of the land that separated from the lake and crouched down. It was its first time seeing water in person, it only knew about it from the books it read. Poking the water with its finger, it would flinch a bit as the coldness of it reached its flesh, but the finger remained in the water. Zwei would smile slightly; the water felt refreshing and new to it, so serene and calm.

"I believe my book will allow me to help us out...Give me one moment please." Standing up then, Zwei reached into its cloak and pulled out the book it held so dear. Opening it, Zwei dragged his fingers through the air whilst muttering a subtle incantation. The air around it began to swirl and sing, eventually becoming a powerful gust of wind the formed in a particular space next to it. Smiling and closing the book, Zwei turned to the group.

"This elemental can carry one medium-sized person over to the center. Who wishes to go? If no one wants to I can certainly do the job." (-10 Energy)
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Nira watched Zwei as it summoned the elemental while observing the surrounding forests and occasionally turning a weary eye to the lake itself, "Good thinking Zwei, you should gather the plants we need with Videns, the two of you can get it done faster then we can move on to the next thing on the list. I want to find one of those Ents soon."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Videns Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 pm

As Videns tried to recall what he had heard about the lake it seemed another member of the group had another plan which would work equally as well. Videns nodded another the idea. "Yeah I agree with her" He would say looking at Nira. "We could probably get it done faster together. So this guy and I will head over?" He would go on to ask. Videns looked at the platform of air, it seemed so simple yet very effective. After this he would need to ask his fellow guild mate for some pointers. If all agreed Videns would begin to strip to his swimsuit he had underneath his clothes. "If you see anything weird in the water let me know, since I'm going to be the most vulnerable." He would say before finally stepping into the water.
Videns
Videns

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 pm

"Okay, while they're doing that..." Carmen scanned the list and knit her eyebrows uncertainly. She turned to face the group and pointed at another item on the list labeled "Duskberries."

"These here might cause some problems as well. They're usually very easy to find at night, but it's still pretty early. I might be able to find some, but I don't think the rest of you will be any help. You should all focus on the additional rewards stuff. We have yet to find any of it.

"Okay...you be on the lookout for those Duskberries." Fotùa looked at the list. "Which one of these things will bring us the Ent?"

"That would be the Gaiot. Ents guard them with their lives, so if we want one, we'll have to go through a giant, hulking tree first." Carmen wiped some sweat off of her forehead.
"These rewards had better be worth it..."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next