Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 17 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 17 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Declan walked over to Echo and Katz--surprisingly with ease. It was as if the wind had actually guided him to them.

"So...Looks like I have my way of getting around...it's still a bit difficult though. It'll come with practice." Declan had taken his shirt under his hoodie and made a blindfold out of it.

"So...the question now is: What do we do now?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 17 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Cass watches everyone gain weird abilitys or something things got weirder everyday Cass didnt know what to do
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Echo paused, pondering the question for a bit. She was also guiding Declan, and now someone wanted to train under her. On top of that, most the kids seemed to currently be looking to the Sight for security. She was slowly starting to understand Jaden's growing insanity after "leading" the Spirit Force.

"You must understand, Katz. I can train you, but your father and I fought very differently. For one, you have wings, which means you may want to focus on aerial combat now. Two, I was much more reactive, just by virtue of the Sight." She said, thinking a bit more before sighing and nodding her head.

"But that doesn't mean I can't give you a headstart." Echo looked to Declan as he walked over, perplexed at how much his own power was suddenly helping him get around. She knew the wind had potential, just like any element, but this was impressive. She shrugged at the question, though, continuing on to speak considering Declan was still blind to her action and movements.

"No idea. I guess everyone here would like to try some things out. But I'd imagine that elder has some things to explain."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Cylon sighed at Nox's reply. "So you're telling me, if I call its name, it won't come out of that pile?" He challenged Nox, to see if she was lying. Chastiefol is able to appear when it is called. The way she responded, seemed off. He suspected her of lying. "I'm begging you, if you have it, please give it to me."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Katz listened to her explanation and smiled wide, giving her a small hug "Thank you Aunt Echo! I'll listen to whatever you have to say" he said, smiling wide, his wings pressing against his back as he slowly learned to control them, standing besides Echo as he looked out towards everyone.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Credo looked at the girl who had seemingly moved several feet with just a single step."The hell." Credo looked at the spot she was orginally in, and then back at her new distination. He did this repeatedly, Until he fixed his focus on her."What just happend." As he spoke a red orb of seemingly energy appeared in front of her. He squinted. All of a sudden a hole of the same propertys spawned underbeath. Credo fell in, the next thing he knew new he was where the orb had been, and his point of landing would be directly on top of the girl.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:05 pm

cana looked at everyone around here. confused. ya she felt difrent but nothing was happening. everyone seams to have gotten some wired power. even her brother. as she looked around she felt difrent slightly. she looked over at katz and he seamed alot taller than her now. she has gotten shorter? no. she looked belower and she saw she was sinking in her own shadow slowly. she was squirming out of it and holging onto the sand on the floor as only her uper body was out of the shadow. "w-what the hell is going on" she said as she desperatly tried to keep from falling in the shadow fully
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Lucian saw his sister falling into her shadow and dissapears into hers to help her from falling into her own shadow. "I got you sis heh this is fun!"
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Declan turned toward the direction of the elder and stared (blindly) forward. The wind had begun to guide him; and while it was not 100% accurate, he knew it would come with training. It had been that way with Vulture's Eye. He then turned to Katz.

"Little one...Who was your father..? You speak like someone I met before...but I can't put my finger on it."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Nox scratched Cylon behind the ear on a whim, "Um.. pillows can't magically fly you know. But really haven't seen any big green pillows for a while. If I find one I'll be sure to send it your way."

Moving over to Echo and Declan while chuckling at everyone flopping about with their newfound abilities she said "So how come you two aren't freaking out like these other kids?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Katz looked up at declan and smiled gently "My father was Jaden Rose, leader of team Eclipse" he said before noticing Cana
sinking and he quickly ran over,seeing her brother appear and grab her, he grabbed her hands and pulling her out of her sinking shadow, falling onto his back and pulling lucian out in the process "You okay?" he asked Cana, looking at her before glancing back towards Echo and Declan giving them a smile.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:13 pm

"What about...a boar spear?" He said as he looked at her. "It has multiple forms. A spear is one of them. Nox, I have a good feeling you have it. Please, I beg of you, just..."donate" it to me."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:15 pm

"I see...so the boy is the son of your ex-fiance." Declan looked towards Katz but spoke to Echo until Nox came by. With a chuckle, Declan turned toward her.

"We're much older and have seen and experienced more things than them. This is nothing, quite frankly. It's confusing as to how we acquired these powers but it's nothing we aren't used to."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:15 pm

cana was pulled out with her brother by katz. landing stomache first on the sand. she growned slightly and said. "that was wierd..." before tilting her head up and looking at katz. "ya im ok....lucian sure as hell seams ok" she said to katz. she attempted to stand back up, hopeing not to end up sinking in her shadow once again in witch she dident. she sighed a sigh of relief.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Katz smiled and gave a thumbs up, running back towards Echo,Declan and now Nox, looking at Declan "What was that? sorry wanted to help her out" he said, referring to Cana.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Nox rounded on Cylon getting a bit annoyed by this point "Look! I haven't seen your spear thing either alright? And do not touch anything in that pile over there I collected that stuff!"

She turned back to Declan and the others muttering under her breath, "Some people I swear... Anyway, you guys don't look all that old, but then again, I suppose I don't seem like I am either do I?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Cass hes heard what nox has said, "new found abilities?" Cass exclamied "whats going on?"everyone seemed to be sinking in thier shadows or flying in air or some shit
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 pm

"Well...we couldn't really tell you." Declan stood there and paused before pointing to his blindfold. Then he pointed to Echo's bandages, almost poking her in the side of the head.

"We're kinda...visually challenged if you catch my drift."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Lucian layed on the beach on his stomach for a moment soon standing up and dusting off the sand. "Aww I wanted to stay in the shadow and keep shadowing jumping! It was fun!" Lucian dives into his sisters shadow but instead of hopping into her shadow like he hoped he only face planted into the sand and getting a mouthful. Lucian teared up due to the stinging of the sand in his eyes and the sand in his mouth.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

"It was nothing, child. Don't worry about what old Kar--... Declan says. He's silly." Echo laughed sheepishly and nudged Declan, but the message was rather clear. Don't tell him of those events.

"And yes, we're more than used to the possession of various abilities and powers. It's a shock to have them back, but controlling them and using them is no big deal."

She waited patiently after Nox's little outburst before tilting her head, nodding at her question with a strange grin.

"Yes, I've noticed. I'm actually thirty-seven now. Been around the block a couple of times. And I'd imagine you're not younger than me... am I right to assume so?" Echo laughed softly, hands on her hips. She looked to Declan though and poked his finger, giving a small pout in response.

"Hey, just because you're totally blind doesn't mean I am. Besides, you seem to be getting along pretty well now."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Ravin felt his armor beep a few times. He then felt a few other capsules in his armor become active. He smiled. The capsules held his variety of guns. Even more so were the 5 capsules embedded into his arm with his variety of ammunition.

Then Ravin decided that he should splash some water on the sleeping girl's face. Hopefully he can wake her up. This was getting ridiculous. Ravin let her down near the river and cupped his hands to gather some water. He then splashed the water over her face.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:26 pm

cana looked down at her brother. smiling slightly before laughing. "i guess nether of us has full control of it yet lucian.." she said while still laughing. she than helped her brother up and out of the sand. pating his chest to get the sand off of him while doing the same to herself.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Katz looked at his Aunt and smled, nodding "Okay Aunt Echo! so...what is the plan?" he asked her after she finished talking with the other adults. his wings resting against his back.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:31 pm

"I wonder what I g-" Images began to flash in his mind. Futuristic things, technology, inventions. Everything he's seen in sci-fi and anime. Marks all over his body began to glow blue in the pattern of a circuit board.
<re>protocol:// Nanite protocol...x</r.?False?true>engage</true>
Then the marks disappeared. "That was...weird..."
"Nanite protocol engaged. Capacity: 100%. Surrounding environment is consumable."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Lucian spits out the sand that was in his mouth and rubs the sand out of his eyes which were still tearing. "I guess so sis I just hope it happens again it was fun shadow jumping! Next time it happens sis just dont get scared its fun trust me" Lucian says this while looking at his sister with his childish smile.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next