Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 27 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 27 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 27 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Sentinelle Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Dreava shook the boy's hand. "Umm..." She didn't know what to call herself. So far she hadn't told anyone her name, but she supposed now was a good time.
"Dreava. Call me Dreava." She told him.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 27 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Tamashii Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Declan continued to walk and eventually unwrapped his eyes. Taking off his jacket, it would be apparent to anyone who looked that, for a ronin, his body was devoid of any scars. He slipped his t-shirt back on over his head before slipping on his hoodie, but soon groaned and clenched his eyes shut. The sunlight was hurting his eyes, and while he couldn't see, the heat from the sun began giving him a headache. But he brushed it off and kept walking.

As he walked, the gentle breeze fluttered behind him as if the wind literally followed him--and that was because it did. With every step came another soft breeze, and those around him would begin to notice this. It was as if the wind was attracted to, and protected Declan, while simultaneously guiding his very path. He somehow knew where to go to follow the elder, and while he himself could not explain this, he knew he was right in saying the wind was by his side.

The longer he kept the shirt off of his eyes, however, those who looked would notice the scars from the pure heat that had caused his blindness in the first place, and it was obvious as to why he was now devoid of vision. His upper face was somewhat charred, with dark red scars down and around both eyes; it was almost like a much more severe sunburn. The top-most layer of the epidermis was peeling, and his eyes remained shut. If he had opened them, his pupils would be devoid of color and those around could tell just how much pain he was truly in. But ever the iron will, Declan kept quiet about it as he had dealt with much worse pain in the past.

He touched the upper half of his face and winced quietly, feeling just how painful it was to even brush his fingers along the scars and just how bad it felt to touch. His skin was leathery, almost completely burned. Had he not treated it in time, it surely would've been worse. Eventually, he spoke aloud to the group.

"Hey...would anyone happen to have something I could wear over my face...I don't think anyone would want to look at it for too long. A mask of sorts would suffice." He said with a bit of a quiet chuckle.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Echo had been guiding Declan, and turned to him now, not shocked in the slightest at the appearance of his face. The Sight had already told her of his injuries, although it was still quite unfortunate that it had happened. Regardless, she chuckles along, bemused by how casually he was treating his newfound condition of sorts.

"Would you like some bandages? Just remember to wash them." Echo giggled, whipping his side gently with her removed bandages before swinging them in front of her so they wrapped around her wrist. She slowly turned back to Declan then, helping him walk along before talking once again.

"Anyway, Declan. I can tell you feel remorse over telling Katz what you did. Don't worry..." She paused to glance at Katz's current shenanigans, smiling solemnly at his playing, "... but I'm not mad. It worked out, in the end..."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Credo was walking along the path with the others, but he was a few feet behind the rest. Credo had his hands behind his head and was trying to focus on the ground as he walked.Might was well try and figure it out on the go.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Declan smiled and took the bandages. He looked down but continued to walk without tripping, as he began wrapping them around his eyes.

"Thank you Echo...I am truly sorry for what I did but...I'm glad you forgive me." At that, Declan tightened the bandages and looked ahead. He covered the upper half of his face with them, and now he looked like the type of samurai you would see in animes or comics.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:10 am

Cylon turned to Katz and Dreava. "Guess you're one of us now, huh Dreava?" He then looked at Katz. "You wouldn't happen to have any of our instruments right? I miss being the lead sing and guitar." He chuckled, remembering the times of their constant band rehearsals. "I sang, played lead guitar, Spark played secondary lead guitar, Alisae sister Bass, and Katz played drums. One of you guys would always be a backup singer. We were awesome, huh Katz?"

Last edited by Ulti-Apelio on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:13 am

"Hey! I can play more then bass too toothless!" Alisae complains about the comment that Cylon made towards Alisae. Though yes, that was her main role, she also learned a bit about percussion and also played a bit of the flute and violin. However she mostly did bass cause that was what she was good at.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:15 am

Katz smiled at Dreava, shaking her hand "Nice name" he said with a smile, ending the handshake and glancing at Cylon "Naw, all the instruments are at the tree house, your dad wouldn't let us play at your house anymore after the...." Katz coughed "Accident" he said, trying to hold back a laugh. Katz looked back at Echo and smiled gently "Aunt Echo! once we finish up doing this stuff and get back home maybe you and your family could listen to us play!"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:18 am

The Elder chuckled at the group, it reminded him a lot about his past for a moment, the Crux were strong back then. Turning his attention back to the group behind him he started to speak.

"This "plane" is called Wonderland. Basically the outer edge of the "Universe" I think that's what you guys call it, I've only traversed the main lands for 20 years or so, Im not that familiar with it. Either way, this is where Akim stopped, long before I was born, he was a "God" that lot of people placed their faiths in, and one day he just vanished, leaving them in the dust. It was a big deal back in the day, there's a new guy in town though, don't know his name, I don't really care as much anymore."
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:27 am

"Yeah, and dad made sure to ground me. His ears rang for a week. Let's....never do that again. Don't ask what happened Dreava..." He snickered and cringed at the terrible memory, then the elder spoke.

"Dad talked to me about a few things related to this. He didn't want to say much though. So, how do we get back?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:34 am

Nox looked up when the elder mentioned the god Akim that had abandoned the world long ago and that a new god had arisen in his place. Her hand went to the pendant at her neck instinctively, "Maxwell... The gods name is Maxwell.. He's helped me through some hard times." She visibly trembled at remembering just what those 'hard times' were.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:36 am

"That name doesn't sound too godly." He noticed how she grabbed her pendant. "You okay?" He acted concerned.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:44 am

Nox gave a short nod, not looking up or paying attention to the tone of voice, "Yeh, I'm fine. And he's a better god than this Akim. Akim has never helped me before."

She moved up to the Elder, "Anyway, what else do you know about the gods? About Akim and Maxwell?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:04 am

"Alright, I guess I won't ask..." Dreava said. She had other things on her mind.
"Wonderland...this place might be having an effect on me. What was that I did in my mind to escape Dormire? It's like I overpowered her somehow...but how?" She thought to herself.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 am

"wonderland hu?...." cana said as she lisend to the elder. confused slightly. she never really believed in that gods stuff so she had a hard time believing  the elder entirely. she than herd nox. is she really buying in to this?....unless it is true. cana thought to herself. but just shook her head. disregarding that possibility and just waited for the elder to continue leading the way. or maybe listen to more of his fairy tails.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:17 am

"Well they aren't really gods, It's just what everyone else calls them. They're basically people who know a lot more than i do, even after 1000 years of life. If I live long enough I might be called in. Whatever though..." The Elder was talking as if this was nothing, but to a regular person this was something big, dropping knowledge that didn't seem real made the person saying it look stupid.

Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:40 am

Ravin looked on intently and heard the story being unfolded about these Gods. He showed no real emotion though he was interested on the aspect of this Wonderland place. He wanted to learn more and hopefully escape this plane to get back to his quest.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:43 am

"I knew it, the name Maxwell isn't godly. Now, what do we do now? We ask questions and you seem to dodge them. I asked, well we, asked how we got here, and how do we get back, but that remained unanswered." Cylon sighed and crossed his arms.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 am

Nox shot a glare at Cylon, "Well excuse you but I know for a fact the one I choose to put my faith in actually exists. I don't care how 'godly' his name sounds or doesn't. Better than that other guy, never met him, never met anyone who had anything good to say about him either."

This talk of the god that she felt had watched over her, knew had watched over her, put Nox into a strange mood. She wasn't her usually chipper self and felt like, a shudder went through her body, giving. She looked around at the group, Aegan seemed to have decided on a few things and some thoughts ran through her mind for the uses of those items. One boy had a rather nice that that she'd like to get her hands on at one point, of course the elder also had good walking stick.

Her gaze fell on Echo and Declan, the former had given the later bandages to cover his eyes and Nox remembered his request for something to use to cover his face. 'A mask of sorts' he had said. She looked down at the mask hanging at her belt and she went to Declan, "Well I'm feeling uncharacteristically generous today so uh, here, I had this Oni Mask in my collection, I suppose you can have it if you want."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 am

Declan looked toward Nox and tilted his head. He still distrusted her but nodded once.

"Thank you...Heh, it'll give everyone a break from looking at...well...this." He pointed to his face and undid the bandages, revealing what he looked like to Nox.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:33 am

"Sorry." Cylon said in response to Nox's glare. "So how many religious followers does Maxwell have? If he's a god I assume a couple million, and how many other religions exist? Is there any particular benefit in having a certain religion?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:35 am

yet again. to cana the elder is spouting out nothing but nonsense. 1000 years? thats just not really posible. yes there has been that lived up to past a hundred. but never a thousand. "um....im going to say this as nice as i can" cana said to the elder. "are you mentally insane?" she asked calmly as if it was nothing.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:37 am

Nox gave an awkward laugh, Declan's wounds making her feel slightly self conscious. She went to hand him the mask, realized she had forgotten once again how blind he was and slipped the mask onto him. "There you go, looks better than ever before! Aaannyway, hope we get to the village soon."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:40 am

Declan felt the mask, ignoring the blatant "ugly" comment that Nox had given him. Over the years he had learned not to let petty comments like those affect him at all. The opinions of random strangers never mattered to him--even when they were true. He adjusted the mask--a black oni mask that had two silver horns coming from the top of it. Its eyes were nonexistent, showing the silver, colorless eyes of Declan beneath the openings. The rest of the mask was black, but the teeth of the oni's face were silver.

"Never felt better. Thank you, again." He turned to Echo and gently glided his fingers along the sides of her face to feel where the top of her head was. Once he felt the top of her face, he gently slid the bandages back over her eyes and began to tie them like they were on him but kept them loose enough to not cause any discomfort. He smiled beneath the mask and turned back toward the direction of the others, and with a "Thank you, Echo," Declan began walking, on his own, with the group.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Jade had been following behind everyone, silently listening to everyone. To her, all of this sounded like mythical bullshit. Gods and creatures. Sounds like some sort of Generic MMORPG. Sighing to herself, she looks around in the forest, enjoying the scenery.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next