Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 21 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 21 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 21 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:50 pm

to much was going on at once Cass was confused things started to get chaotic and it didnt help that cass didnt know what the fuck was going on, Cass didnt know what to do Declan and Aegan were passed out dreave woke up and katz and lucian had a fight Cass left off over where he saw Alisae who seemed to be Katz's sister. Cass sat down next to her "umm.. hello"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 21 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Dazo Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Alisae was shocked for a moment that someone would come up to while she was off guard. She quickly ended up crawling away from Cass while facing him. When she was about a yard awhile, she pointed the sword towards him, and shyly.

"H-hi..."
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Ravin saw the girl awaken and said, "Good Afternoon. Basically we got taken to this village by some pirate folks and one of the others choked out a giant beast on board for us to gain our freedom. I managed to get you off the ship and splash you with water."

Ravin held a gentle smile before turning his attention to the screaming Echo. "What the hell...?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Cass was frightened by the sword pointing at him "uhh im friendly dont worry i wont hurt you, didnt mean to startle you or anything, and my names Cassidy hi"
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 pm

"H-Hi...G-G-Go away plz." Alisae tells Cass in a quiet tone of voice. It's not that Alisae did not like Cass, it's that Alisae was too shy to be able to attempt any socializing with anyone except her big brother. It was really difficult for her.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Nox spoke in a surprisingly authoritative voice "Three people are out cold. You kids go play, I'll look after them. First help me bring them to that stack of things over there." Nox picked up Aegan with slight grunt of effort, expecting others to get Declan and Echo and carried him to her newest collection of things.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Cass grew nervous and quickly scattered away. He wandered off further on the island to an isolated location where he sat down and thought "what if i am here for forever? what would i do? i cant keep hiding forever" it seemed that everyone else was skilled in martial arts and trained for serveral years, Cass has never been in fights he has never defended himself ever soon he would have to adapt
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Katz nodded "Okay.....um Nox I think?" he said, grabbing Echo's torso and dragging her to the loot pile, laying her against it gently "There we go..oh umm...what was this for?" katz asked, still having a grip on Echo.

Last edited by MetsRule97 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:17 pm

"Sure thing, Nox was it?" Credo jogged over and grabbed Declan by the arm and then feet and slung him over his shoulder. " Looks like you and I are the only awake adults. Credo Moved Declan to the stack of things and layed him down.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Jade heard Nox's glorified cry for help. Sighing to herself, she limped over to the pile of "things." She then examined the pile...only to find her knife there. "Fucking bitch...." she mumbles under her breath before picking up her knife and holding onto it. Looking around the area, she groaned. "We really need to find a place to make camp."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:22 pm

cana watched as katz quickly ran up to see were the screams came from. watching as everything was going on from under a tree. sighing slightly. seams like everyone was ok....she things. she just began walking around. not really knowing what to do next. she has this strange shadow power thing. but not really knowing how hell it would work.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Credo saw Jade grab some of her belongings from the pile. " He looked at NOx."Nox what are all these things." He looked at the pile again and back at NOx, and then at declan, then back at NOx .
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Declan began to stir upon being placed onto the ground. His eyes opened, however he still could not see. Shooting up, he reached down to his side and gripped onto Izayoi, turning from side to side.

"What the hell happened? Where am I? Where's Echo?!"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Nox set Aegan down and turned to the others "Hey thanks, and this? this is just stuff I salvaged from the ship. It's mine." She heard Declan wake up and cursed under her breath "Dammit that jacket and sword looked nice.." Then louder she spoke to Declan "You got knocked out by something Echo too, but uh, I'm looking after you two and that Aegan kid." Turning back to Credo and Katz, "Thanks for the help by the way. You can go now..."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 pm

Katz looked at Nox then shook his head "Sorry Miss Nox, but I would prefer to stay by my Aunt's side until she wakes up" he said with a gentle smile, looking back down at Echo.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Declan held his head with his left hand, stumbling some from still seeing the colors, albeit it wasn't as intense at it was before.

"God damn...These colors...They won't go away." As he stumbled, he fell back against the pile of things, landing on his rear end.

"Ow! The hell is this..." Declan felt around the pile at the various things and sighed, gripping Izayoi tighter in his hand.

"I assume this stuff came from the ship..." He stood back up, staring in Nox's direction.

"Pray tell...why is this stuff here?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Lucian deciding he should get back to the group walked into his own shadow getting a very small control of it and appears with the group by echo. "So uh what did i miss here?" Lucian asks a lil concerned for echo
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Nox discreetly cleared her throat "I salvaged it from the ship.. yeh that's it. You were busy being blinded at the time so you probably didn't notice it was burning." She then looked over to Katz and this other random kid who showed up. "Riiight look. You guys are sorta crowding us. These two that are still unconscious were really flailing about and if there are too many people around they might get hurt or something... So you two just go wait over with the others, Declan here and I will take care of them. Trust me I'm an adult."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Dreava turned and found Ravin. "Uhh...wow, that's a lot to process on such short notice. Thanks, I guess?" But deep down in her thoughts, Dreava had other ideas.
"Time. I've been given time. I don't know how long, but I'll most likely goo back into the Deep Slumber once this time is over, so I should probably utilize it as best I can."
Dreava ran to the nearest commotion, which involved Katz, Nox and Declan.
"Hi, I'm awake now. Can anyone fill me in on where the heck we are?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:45 pm

Declan raised his eyebrow and leaned forward some. The colors were still messing with him, but he tilted his head anyway.

"Right...'salvaged'...And you leaving us when we were chained up to 'see what was on the ship' had to do with that I bet..." Declan spoke with a passive-aggressive tone, but then stood up and walked over to Echo, using the wind to guide him although he stumbled a few times. His right hand was still on Izayoi, as he began to mistrust the other woman.

"Just keep an eye on the boy. I'll stay by my cousin..." After saying this, Declan narrowed his eyes, not noticing Katz was still there.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Katz frowned and looked at Nox "Miss Nox...its my Aunt, I would rather be by her side and make sure she is okay myself, im sure you can understand right?" Katz looked at Declan "Wait....your Echo's cousin?" he asked, looking towards the man.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Dreava noted that Katz and Declan seemed occupied. She went to Nox instead.
"Hi. Would you mind filling me in on the events before the boat crash? I sort of need to know what happened, since I was out for most of that time."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Declan froze upon hearing Katz's voice, then let out a sigh, followed by a quiet "shit..." After pondering, Declan looked toward Katz and spoke.

"Yes...by relation...Your aunt told me not to say anything, however. All I can say is that your father and your aunt here have had a hectic time...There's a reason she is your aunt and not your mother."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:54 pm

Katz tilted his head, looking at Declan "Hectic time?....not my mother?....Declan what are you talking about?" Katz was utterly confused at this point before he shook his head "W-What did my dad...not tell me?"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:54 pm

can a was walking along the beach as everyone seamed to had been gathered in one place behind her and up twords the tree line. as she walked she left foot prints in the wet sand that soon was covered in water from the tied coming up to it than back down repeatedly. as she walked the imaige of the same black wolf from before continued poping in her head as her mind began to wounder until she remembered the first time she "saw" the wolf. her head was tilted down slightly and her hands were behind her back as she walked. the wind blowing her hair twords the water. out of her face.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next