Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 29 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 29 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 29 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by necruta Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Aegan laughed at Nox's advise. "Well, even if I wanted to take them I wouldn't be able to. The moment a gem touches my skin I start absorbing it into me for nutrients and I wouldn't be able to retrieve it from my body. So yeah, and as a Gemcrafter myself it would be very rude to steal other people's work. However seeing how I'm in a new environment and I don't know anything here I thought it would be a good idea to start with teaching me how to fend for myself." Aegan said while looking at Nox the armor was still feeling heavy but his movements were starting to become less stiff after the hour walk they had.

He looked around and saw a large village with people running around, Kids his height who he would think were the same for him if it weren't for the blue dots all over their body. This village reminded him about his home, this reminded him about the fact that he won't be coming home any time soon. He sighed, it was going to be a looong time before he could go home maybe he would never return. The thought of this depressed him and the points of his ears went down until they were almost on the same level as his neck.

He looked around again and didn't see any gem shops around either, the only thing that signified that there would be gems around here were the humongous piles of rock in the distance he wondered why they hadn't started to mine those already, it didn't seem they were integral to support the ceiling. Maybe they did and he couldn't see it. As he looked in the distance he saw the flashes of black and light green flying towards each other and shuddered from the power that came off from those flashes and wished he'd never have to face such an enemy.
(7 Energy)

Last edited by necruta on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 29 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Bill Cipher Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Lucian silently arose from Cana's shadow and poked her arm to surprise her since she thought he left her shadow when she told him to.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:53 pm

cana blinked a few times. looking over her shoulder at her brother. "i thought you left somewere..." she said. shes kind of use to lucian sneaking up on her all the time. especialy when they were kids. she than said while looking back at the cenery. "its pretty isent it" she said to her brother
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Alisae poked her big brother and even kicked him multiple times. "Thank you big borther. I wanna get off now." Alisae told him.

Though after listening to the elder explain what a gift is, she maybe thought that what she thought that was different from her is that she got her gift. But what was it? It wasn't her umbrellas. Perhaps it was something new for her to use.

And she did like the village. It was different then what she was used too, but she liked it. But she wanted to do something else. She didn't like to watch her big brother train, mostly because she thought she might get in the way, so she preferred to stay out of it.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Lucian layed back on one of the high branches and for once relaxed and enjoyed the view of the scenery. "It actually is sis i might now for once relax..until its night time imma find me a pretty lady or big hunk for some fun!" Lucian then looked at his sis grinning with what he said
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Cass gazed down on the city, thoughts ran through his head he wondered about how everyone had powers except for him and what he was going to do next.Cass climbed down and sat on a log
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:19 am

"Hey Katz, Echo, Dreava, wanna go exploring this place? I'm bored and wanna goof around the place and see what I can find. Yax, wanna come? We might find your teddy." He offered and jumped off of Chastiefol. "You can ride Chastiefol too if you'd like."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:57 am

Yax, at the words of Cylon, shouted "Teddy!" and said "I'll follow then, and nah... I can walk..." he proceeded to take off his bandages and check if he was healed, which, he was. "On the hunt for teddy... on the hunt for teddy..." he had never been happier, Yax was determined to find teddy. Naonidae was his next high priority on his list, but teddy, for him, was all he needed... once he found teddy, it will all be alright... atleast, that is what he thought.
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Katz lowered and let Alisae off of him, patting her head before turning to Cylon "Sorry Cylon, but I wanna get training right away, afterwards I'll join you guys, so go ahead, I'll catch up later" he said before walking next to his Aunt and awaiting her decision if she wanted to start the training now.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Cass watches everyone ran off to go explore around or fight each other, Cass remained sitting on a log alone waiting for something to happen.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:09 pm

As this was happening, the two planes up above were touching and battle was taking place. Gions and Humans fighting a war that seemed to never end, each side with the same amount of loss. They were locked, neither side was budging.

Something needed to happen, that's what both side had in mind, just one of them was faster than the other. The Gions were starting to fall back, the humans were starting to push. This was the first "opening" the humans saw and they weren't going to let it go. As they were pushing, a Gion was walking towards them, this one had more cracks around his body, and instead of glowing red light, he was glowing blue. The humans focused all of their fire power on this one as he was the only one on the other side, but the bullets wouldn't effect his skin.

They stopped firing and waited for what the monster would do, which was probably what caused their downfall. Extending its arm outward, and dropped a small little blue ball. Once it hit the ground, everything started to melt onto the opposite side and turn black, the humans having no way of running away were turned into a Gion, and the whole other plane had turned into an exact copy of the plane beside it.

Once the transformation was done, he looked at all of them. "My name is Gurreign, I am your leader! You are one of the blessed to become a Gion, Welcome!" They were starting to cheer now, but he wasn't done yet. "I have recently gotten a call from a Gion from down below... I think its time we pay a visit to the people who killed our family!"

---

The Elder feeling the change of power up from above looked up and seemed to sink into despair. Walking back towards the group he looked at all of them with a worried face. "Prepare yourselves, we're going to have a problem soon." The Elder said in a quick tone, turning around his staff was starting glow, shining bright enough for the Crux to know what to do. It was code for "Get ready"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Cylon stopped walking and held his hand out to stop Yax. "Hold." He said. He looked up and saw what happen, and immediately froze. He suddenly felt a sense of thread and danger, which made the hairs on the back of his head stand on end. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath. "Yax, run. Search for Teddy. I'll be right behind you."

Last edited by Asgore Dreemurr on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Ravin looked at this and sighed. Great... Another beast. And this time one who can create more beasts. I guess time to get in gear.

Ravin then readied himself. He checked on his gear and all was in order. He doubted the EMP and the Spike Camera would work in this but the other 3 capsules can help indeed. He had the handguns and rifle on standby and the sword capsule in hand. He was ready.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 pm

"With who, the Gions? I thought you said they couldn't get in here." Dreava turned to Cylon. "We should probably go adventuring later, right now there's an issue we need to resolve, most likely involving that." She gestured to the planes above with the Gions.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

"EEEEEK! Big Brother! We're in trouble!" Alisae screams and panics as she hides behind her big brother again. Then she remembered something. She has a power. She could probably do something. Meh, it was easier to panic. She also had a sword. She could DO something. Hell, she couldn't hide behind big brother for this, they were above her. Meh, she figured she might do something if she had too.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Dreava gulped. She had no weapon and no powers, so it was highly unlikely that she would be able to help. Yet somehow, she still found herself carefully analyzing the Gion's ranks, looking for weaknesses. A tactician was worth a thousand soldiers.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Cass was struck by fear of what was happening Cass couldn't do anything he was worthless in fights and stuff. he ran off to go find somewhere safe.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Katz looked at the elder and sighed, glancing at Echo "Guess it has to wait....." he looked at Alisae "Just relax sis, dont panic already" he said with a sigh, annoyed everyone was worrying already, glancing at Dreva "Stay on your toes Dreva, if we are attacked make sure you get behind someone"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:31 pm

"Yeah, I'd rather not become one of those ugly things...but I've got an idea." She went to the Elder, as he seemed to have a high position of authority, especially in a situation like this.
"Elder Crux, if you don't mind, I'd like to ask something of you. You wouldn't happen to have anything like a megaphone or something that can amplify sound, would you?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:42 pm

"RUN" these words echoed in Yax's head like nothing ever had... he remembered... a while back in a castle of a neighboring kingdom from his... he had visited the kingdom with his dad, and that day a siege had happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yax, run!" said the king. "Take them with you, and grab this, don't look back, and run.. like you've never ran before!!" said the two kings, with swords in their hands. "Ok!" Yelled Yax, as flames lit up and he ran, he had a sword, and a little girl with him. "Siege... doesn't go well with kingdoms, mind you" said the little girl. "Really? I didn't notice" responded Yax, with a trembling voice."This is armaggedon, and were in the middle, no time for your wise mouthing" said Yax, while nearing close to the kingdoms exit. "I'm not wise mouthing" said the girl. Yax proceeded to ignore her and get out the castle and into the forest with her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yax was 6 at the time... and these were events he would never forget... "Running, i'm not running... i'm going to stay, and help... won't do me any bad now will it?" Yax said, while unsheathing the spear he had found
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 pm

"I can try and get one for you."
</protocol/> KEYWORD: Megaphone://request>

Cylon's aura spiked, and soon a megaphone began to rise from the ground. It was made of thin iron and looked very futuristic. Cylon was stunned at what he did. "So....that's my power? Making machines?" He picked up the megaphone. "Cool. And it works. Here." He tossed it to Dreava. "Wonder what else I can make."

Cylon turned his attention to Yax. "Are you sure? Isn't Teddy your main weapon? Don't you need it?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 pm

"Teddy does help" he said, "but it isn't my main, I think i'm pretty good with a spear" he looked at the normal spear, it was plain as plain can go, it was just a spear, made of iron and wood... it had no redeeming qualities... it had a sharp tip... that was it. "I'm not used to this trash, but it'll do"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Dreava caught the megaphone. "Perfect. Thanks." She turned it on and talked through it.

"Hello? Is this thing working?" Judging by a few of the Crux turning toward her, she concluded that the device was functional. It was time to put her plan into action, she just needed the Gions to get a little closer...
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Cass watches everyone preparing to fight but Cass literally cant fight. thier was nothing he could do he didnt want to become one of those gion things he ran as far as possible
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Declan simply stood without a care in the world. His right hand rested upon the hilt of Izayoi as he looked up at the sky. He couldn't see what was happening, but from the panic everyone else was having he got a basic idea. That thing that blinded him had family. Declan started to chuckle.

"Careful guys. You might end up blind if you get too close." At this point he gripped Izayoi with his left hand, as if he was about to draw it from the sheath and waited. In the back of his mind, he prayed his Iaido training would help him here, or else this would be his last battle.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next