Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 22 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 22 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 22 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Bill Cipher Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Lucian poked nox's arm gently to get her attention "um miss did you perhaps steal any food or candy from those creepy smurf giants? Im very hungry me and my sis were suppose to find food but we seperated"
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 22 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Lunarnox Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Nox looked over at Dreava, "Uh yeh um, take birdbrain over there with you and he'll be able to explain things way better than I can. I was uh.. busy so I'm out of the loop on some things."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 pm

"Oh my god..."Cylon said as he looked at Karz. "Okay, I still kinda need Chastiefol..." Cylon was beginning to get more desperate, and the more desperate he got; the more his aura began to glitch.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:02 am

Declan paused for another moment and held Echo's unconscious hand. He then lifted it and showed Katz Echo's finger, which had a bright, ruby-red ring upon it.

"See this..? This would be going against all honor I hold but...you deserve to know. Your father and your aunt were once a couple. In fact, they were to be engaged. Your father loved Echo very dearly--I saw it in her essence. However...things happened and...my cousin, Asuya, for lack of a better term...stole her from him. Echo made the choice herself, and as a result called off the relationship and instead married my cousin. That is how your aunt and I are related." Declan sighed and held onto Echo's hand a bit tighter.

"It is a tragic tale for your father...but seeing as how you exist, things worked out for the better, it seems."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:07 am

Dreava blinked. "Alright, I guess I'll go then." She felt a sudden twinge of exhaustion as she said that.
"Time...it's running out..." Dreava walked away slowly, pacing her steps so she wouldn't fall on something. She still didn't know what to do; everyone else seemed to have some sort of crazy power, but she hadn't received one. Perhaps she already had it. Perhaps her power was a curse instead of a boon...that thought made her sad.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:07 am

Katz looked at the ring and tilted his head confused, his eyes widened as he looked at Declan "W-What?....they were engaged?.....B-But why?...how..." Katz rubbed his forehead "What the hell..." he muttered before looking at Echo and sighing "Regardless....she is my Aunt....and besides my sister...is the only family I have left" he said, looking at Declan, glancing at Nox after she called him birdbrain.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:10 am

"Your aunt had told me not to tell but...since I let it slip to begin with, it would be the honorable thing to do to tell you everything. However, do not harbor hatred for your aunt, or your father, or even my cousin...some things work, others do not. You understand, don't you..?" He somberly asked Katz.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 am

"Oh...yeah that, mom told me about that once. Kinda...sketchy." He chuckled and looked at Katz. "Anyways, let's just...talk. So yeah, it isn't much of a deal Katz. Relax."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:11 am

Cass decided to climb a tree he sat on the top and watched everything from above Cass seemed more relaxed up in the tree he wished he had his guitar or something to play.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:12 am

Katz was looking down before looking up at Declan "I don't harbor hatred for any of them...I understand things don't work out...but...Can I ask you something declan...something really...really important?" looking towards declan while clenching his fist hard, but not for the intent of hitting.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:13 am

Declan said nothing, but turned his head toward Cylon, who would immediately be able to tell he was giving him a "Shut the fuck up" look. Then, he looked back to Katz.

"Yes?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:16 am

Credo decided to leave before things got ....complicated. Credo turned his attention to the girl who was walking along the shore. By looking at her face he could tell she was confused about something. He walked over to her. "Everything alright?"
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:19 am

cana stopped abruptly once she herd the voice of a male. looking over her shoulder she sees the man that was talking to her. she than turned around completely. now facing the man. she smiled slightly but wasent a big and energetic smile. she nodded. "ya im fine. though it seams like the people that are passed out over there are the ones that arnt alright" she said to him
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cipher Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:20 am

"Um ok miss...ill just leave you to your looting..." Lucian stepped into nox's shadow aiming to come through his sisters but instead appear in a trees shadow and multiple others still trying to master his new ability.
Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:20 am

"Let's leave, everyone but Echo, Katz, and Declan. This isn't our situation nor our problem. If we leave, we're better off." Cylon wanted the three to be alone, and not cause unwanted problems.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:21 am

Shortly afterwards, Dreava hit the sand face-first next to Cana and Credo. She had wound up tripping on a rock.
"Oww..." She said in a muffled voice.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 am

Katz spoke "About...ten years ago....My mother was kidnapped...my dad took me and my sister with him...he called out to you all with this.." Kats pulled out a team Eclipse communicator "He tried calling everyone on this...no one responded...it lead to us all being captured...my mother was killed infront of us....and my dad was killed aswell...why...why didn't you all come and help us.." he asked, tears falling from his face.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 am

Cass thought about how he was a social outcast to the group they all seemed to know each other but Cass remained invisible he climbed down the tree and walked to the beach where he lay down on the soft sand
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:24 am

"You sure you're fine? Not even a little bit freaked about about the powers some of us have? I know I may not look like it", said Credo as he crossed he right hand over his shoulders and broadening his chest. " But I'm frekin out miss. I don't even know what it is, nor how to activate it at the least.'
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:26 am

Declan remained silent once more and looked down at the ground, then back up at Katz.

"Well...in my case, I was never part of the team. My cousins weren't either, except Asuya...I cannot speak for her, nor for the others' actions but...I'm sure they have their reasons. I'm truly sorry." Declan turned quiet once more, looking down at Echo.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:27 am

Cylon noticed everyone now gone, and goes down to the beach near the water to leave the trio along.Good luck man. He thought to himself, directed at Katz.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:28 am

"i mean....i guess this power i have dosent exactly freak me out" cana said to that guy. looking down at her hands witch she has raised up slightly. "kind of reminds me of my mother's special powers she told me about. though i myself have never seen her use them more than once....im just comfortable with them i guess......still dont know how to control them however" she giggled slightly with a slight smile before leting her hands fall back to her sides and looking back up at the guy. "oh...sorry my names cana by the way" she than looked down at the girl from the other island that had falling right at the guys and hers feet. blinking a few times. "um...hi again" giggling slightly

Last edited by Oshu on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:31 am

Katz was looking down a few tears falling  "I-If you guys had come sooner...maybe....maybe they wouldn't be gone...." he said, before wiping his eyes, looking down at Echo.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 am

Dreava looked up, dusting the sand from her face, but staying facedown.
"Hello...sorry if I startled you." She got up and brushed the sand off her clothes.
"So...what happened ever since I fell asleep on the boat?" She felt her eyelids growing a bit heavier, but not so much that she would be unable to see. Now that she was more or less clear in the head, she could look upon Cana and see what she actually looked like, instead of an image cut off by her sunken eyelids.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:36 am

Slowly, Echo roused from her slumber, groaning gently as her head pounded with pain. She reached up, slowly pulling away her bandages with her free hand before noticing her other hand was being held. She coughed gently, colors fuzzy and auras unclear as she raised her head to get a better look around.

"A-Asuya?..." She croaked, hoping that she was back home in bed, hoping it was just some terrible illness and she was experiencing dementia. Slowly, though, Declan came into view, Katz next to him. Echo's entire posture suddenly slumped, and she let her head fall back down, sorrow joining the pain as she just looked to the sky and whispered gently.

"W-What happened? Why... Wait, why is Katz crying?" The gentle sniffles and sobs suddenly invaded her pounding head, and she turned her head, squinting her eyes at the morose aura.

"Is everyone a-alright? Is this... because of me?"
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next