Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 28 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 28 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 28 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:05 pm

The time it took from the beach to the village seemed a short amount of time to the group but the Elder had full notice. It had been a full hour before they got to the Village. Once they got there, you could instantly feel the amount of life energy everyone gave, it was a completely new atmosphere from when the Crux were outside, the whole crew going to their families, greeting each other.

The village itself was big, the houses were small and made out of a combination of solid wood for its walls and thick leaves for the roofs, if you looked at it from afar you would notice that the leaves made the houses look like it had green hair.

Because they were out of the rainforest you could instantly tell how big Wonderland really was, if you got high enough you could tell that the west and east side were practically endless, and up towards the north there were mountains that never ended. They reached past the clouds, and the area around it was gray, as if it was dying.

Up at the sky there were two planes, towards the top left, they were clashing between each other, flashes of light could be seen going off in both planes, the one to the left was completely black, and the one to the right had a light green color to it. The Elder's eyes were focused on that, as if that wasn't there before. He had a serious face on, but before he could do anything a bunch of the Crux came to him to welcome him. This time the group could see many different types of the Crux, instead of the standard grunt. The kids were small and joyful, not wearing anything to cover their chest, only rags as a bottom, you could see dark blue dots all around their body. The woman and wives were different from the average male, they had enough clothing to cover their breasts like sports bras and long raggedy skirts that hit the ground, their ears were huge, it was considered their hair and grew to their waist. The Age determined how long the ears grew, every single one of them seemed to have toned muscles, and strong, stronger than the average human anyways.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 28 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Cass saw the view of of wonderland, it was different then what he was used to, he gazed around the town at the elf people. He wished he was at home playing his viola or something. Cass seemed to be the only wondering why they are here or how they even got here.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Cylon looked at the beautiful scenery in which they had just entered. As a pup, he was always very invested in nature and how it worked. He loved playing with plants and animals, climbing trees, making stick forts and of the like. During that age his father taught him survival skills necessary to survive. "This place...it's amazing. It's like an amusement park with trees and mountains instead of rides. I could star at everything for hours..."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:55 pm

Nox scanned the village, taking note of every building, every pathway. This was all second nature to her, scouting out potential locations for heists, fantasizing about what kind of mystical items might be hidden away in the most unlikely places.

Remembering her apprentice and his love of gems she went over to him, speaking aloud, "Remember, if you see any gems you like that don't belong to you, you can not just take them. That would be wrong." Then in a much quieter whisper, "There is an art to getting those ones."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Taking full notice of this strange yet wonderful village deep within the woods of this land. Tatsuya looks around and notices the lively nature of all the people who are currently living here. He sees how they all interact with one another and how they all seem to be at peace. While looking around he notices how some of the people here are physically built differently from other people he met.

"This place seems so surreal..its almost like I'm imagining this,''said Tatsuya as he walks along the group
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:54 pm

as cana was fallowing the elder she was about to say somthing again in regards to his sanity but she than saw the town. her eyes widening at how amazing it was. she couldent help but smile a bit. "wow..." was all she said as she looked out on the town. she looked up slightly and noticed what ever the hell was going on. her smile disapering to just a open mouth before tilting her head back down. disregarding that for now. the smile returning as she looked back out on the town. she was thinking of maybe climbing one of the tall ass tree's to get a good view of the area. maybe even a beter view of the town.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Yax had never thought of it being real... for him, wonderland was just a tale... yet he was in shock... it was 100% real... proof was his ground right now... it was totally unbelievable... -"Wonderland... huh..." he whispered. Yax proceeded to scan the area, looking for a shop so he could get throwing knifes...
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Declan stopped as they entered the village. He was listening intently to the explanations of the elder with mild interest.

"Wonderland...So this is what it feels like..." He spoke to himself and tilted his head down to the ground.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Echo smiled at Katz as they walked, nodding in response to his request.

"That sounds wonderful! I would play with you, but aside from maybe the spoons, I'm not the most musically inclined." She giggled, adjusting her bandages after Declan reapplied them to her face. She turned to him afterwards, noticing the oni mask and nodding in approval, although she couldn't see.

"The mask. It suits you well. Better than the bandages did, anyway. Speaking of which, we should be arriving in the village soo--" She was cut off as the village came into view, bustling with life and activity, before she shrugged and moved on. "--oon."

Her head swiveled and turned, enchanted by the simplistic but serene nature of the surroundings. Families laughed and hugged, children played on the dirt paths, and even the elder seemed at peace... wait, no. Not at peace. Rather, calm but tense. Echo was confused at this... until she took a better looked around.

Flashes of energy caught her attention from above, and her eyes widened under the reapplied bandages. Malicious and war were the first words that came to mind as she watched, terrified and mystified by the heavens above. And, judging by the elder's reaction... this did not bode well.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:06 pm

"If you're not that good with music, then Katz and I would gladly teach you." He said after Echo's comment of not being musically inclined. "We still need to think of a band name though. I thought about Paramore, but I think that's taken, is it? Not sure, sounds cool though." He sighed, and looked up at the sky.

He immediately caught a feeling of despair and dread. "How long has that been going on, Elder?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Katz smiled at his aunt before flying into the air, looking towards the East and West and seeing how endless they were "Woah....it goes on forever.." he said outloud. Katz saw the endless mountains and the the gray area that seemed like it was dying, he then noticed the planes, looking towards the greenish one in particular "That...doesn't look very good.." he lowered to the ground and stood next to his aunt.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

The Elder looking towards the dog in response to his question. "That wasn't here before... maybe it was that Gion Beast, It was a stupid idea of me to make you guys fight that"

As he said that he turned towards the group, the Crux were going back to their daily life, some looked at the battle taking place above but they shook it off, they knew the Elder.

"What you guys got from the Gion was a Gift, an energy source that powers your inner being. The more you use it the more abilities you unlock and take control of. You're going to need that if you even want to survive out of the village... The reason i say that, is because I've surrounded this place with a repellant spell. Its strong enough to take down the weak ones, though Im kind of worried"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Katz looked at the elder and spoke "Well sir...If i may ask...can we have a day or so to get our feet under us? perhaps train our new powers?" he said, pointing towards his wings as an example.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Declan looked over to the elder with a grimace--although the mask covered it. Slowly, he spoke to the elder.

"...Repel what exactly..?" His tone was firm and direct, as if he thought the elder was keeping something from them.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:36 pm

"Yeah I'd like some training time too. I don't even know my power but I keep glitching out all over the place. I see things that aren't there." He shrugged and looked at Katz. "Are the wings the only thing you got? I kinda figured you'd be born with them since your dad had them."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Dreava looked around, got a good feel of the place, then turned to the Elder, a curious look on her face.
"So...if you've been down here in solitude for so long, then why were you and Mr. Thrall up there, and why did you have that big thing anyways? What were you doing?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:03 pm

He looked at Katz and Declan "We have a arena if you guys would like to fight one of the Crux, or you could fight Thrall if any of you are feeling up for it... and the simple animals that can destroy a whole tribe within an hour, nothing big"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Katz smiled gently and looked at his aunt "Well...i suppose you could start training me now if you are up for it Aunt Echo" he said with a small smile.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:12 pm

"We arent here by force, we like where we live, this is our home land, we survive on our own perfectly... also Thrall just brought it because Gions are specifically dangerous, they are a new species taking over like cockroaches, though we might be in for a treat"
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 pm

"So is that why you have a barrier?" Dreava asked. She was still more or less drowsy, but she wanted to get a good feel of where she was before falling asleep again, she didn't want to potentially get hurt. In her case, that would be rather easy.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 pm

"So what does this tribe do exactly? Like, I don't see farms or anything, so how do you get food? From the forest? And what do these Gions do? The one we killed wasn't tough at all. Was that one of the "weak" ones?" Cylon was curious and wanted information, just in case he were to fight one of these beasts.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:26 pm

"If we didn't have the barrier we wouldn't be alive, we might be strong but we wouldn't last" The Elder started to walk towards the middle of the village, looking around and smiling at his people. He ignored the dog as he didn't really care anymore.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:28 pm

"Ignoring people...wonder how he's survived." He sighed and looked at Echo. "So, what do you think of this place so far? I sort of can't get my head off of what's going on up above. I don't want it to spill over where we are."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:29 pm

by this time cana had climbed up one of the tall tall tree's. she could see the entire forest from how high up she was. aswell as the hole village. she smiled at the sight. she looked behind her twords the area they came from. she saw the beach but nothing past it. it was just a amazing view from up here. she dident manadged to pay atention at all to the elder
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Cass carefully listened to what the elder has been saying. Cass was relieved that he could be somewhere safe. The village looked like a cool place, somewhere Cass was excited to be. Cass began to climb a tree for a view over the village
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next