Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 31 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 31 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 31 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Führer Lunarnox Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Jade had searched the shack for just about anything: Weapons, and other items. Inside she found a five-seven handgun, which would pair nicely with her M9. She also found a bowie knife that she taped to her leg in case of a dire situation. She then began to load rounds into the magazines.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 31 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:35 am

Upon exiting the shack, Alisae looked up at the sky and at the Gions with remorse as she started to spin her rapiers as if they were axes. It was slightly windy, and the wind was blowing across her face, but she knew what she had to do. After a good few spins, she stops spinning the rapiers.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:01 am

Aegan looked around, everyone was getting weapons and getting ready to fight. He just stood there not knowing what to do or what weapon to grab. His teacher wasn't helping him either, but he couldn't blame her for it. He kept looking around but didn't know what to do. Every time he looked around his eyes fell on the 2 obsidian that had followed him to the village which reminded him of the armor he was wearing and the powers he had obtained. 'Maybe, just maybe I can make a sword out of the obsidia-' Before he could even finish the thought one of the obsidian vanished and a sword hovered in front of his face.

It was a simple short sword with 2 edges on both sides of the blade, a simple designed crossguard and a handle. He wanted to grab it but knew the moment he did he would start absorbing it, so he grabbed the piece of cloth and grabbed it with that instead of his bare skin. Once the cloth was completely around the sword he made sure to secure it with a few knots and held the sword. It was heavy, much heavier than he had anticipated; it was almost as heavy as his master's tools.

He stood there shaking in his non-existent boots waiting for the obsidian beasts to attack him, normally he wouldn't have faced this giant danger and just hid away in a corner however these gems were too precious to just let them slip through his fingers. If worst came to worst he would just absorb them one by one if necessary. It worked wondered on the giant one so it also should work on these beasts but still he looked around and saw a few of them band together; more specifically the swordsman he had met on the beach, the woman with bandages around her face and a younger kid. It seemed they had experience with these kinds of things. So he decided to walk towards them with the sword and armor on.

"Uh... This is kinda my second real battle, the first being with that giant best from before. I'm sure that if I stay stay alone I'll die, so I want to join your group for this battle." He said trying to hide his nerves, even if people couldn't read people well it was obvious he was terrified from the tone of his voice and his ears nervously going up and down as he spoke. (2 energy)

Last edited by necruta on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:16 am

Declan looked in the direction of Aegan and smiled under his mask. Inside his mind, Declan had a plan. It was risky, but he knew he could pull it off, as he was no stranger to pulling off outrageous stunts like the one he had in mind.

"Don't worry. I have your back. Not everyone is as accustomed to fighting as the rest of us." Declan nodded toward Echo and kept a firm grip on both Izayoi and his sheath, which had swirling wind around it; however the only reason people could tell was because of the noise that it made--that of regular wind current.

"Just follow our lead and you PROBABLY won't die." Declan chuckled again, obviously joking.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:20 am

Katz glanced at Aegan and gave him a small smile then nodding to what Declan said "Yea, Follow our lead and you won't die...although I would suggest following Declan or Aunt Echo, they can handle themselves better then I can, and they can save you if need be" he said before looking at Declan "Don't you die either, I would rather not have anyone after me for not keeping you alive" he said with a laugh, obviously joking around.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:29 am

"Uh... okay. Also I should mention that because of my race I can absorb gems into my body by touching them like I did against that giant beast from before. Not sure how useful it'll be in this fight though..." As he was saying this he was looking around the 3 people, 2 of them were obviously much older than him but the kid looked like he was around the same age as him.

"So what should I do or prepare for?" He asked none of them in particular
(3 energy)
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:44 am

Nox quickly moved over to the group her apprentice and joined up with, "Hey, considering I'm a few meters away I'm hearing a lot of 'you might not die' talk. Just figured I'd let you all know that I'll try to prevent that dying. Y'know.. maybe." Even as she said this Nox was already considering how much more convenient it would be to get their things, such as that sword, if they were no longer moving.

She then turned to Aegan specifically, "This really is your first lesson on fending for yourself. You're in a new situation with no experience. Fending for yourself means you need to be able to improvise, think fast and react faster."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:23 am

With the Gions far enough away so that they wouldn't hear her, yet still close enough to allow her to finish talking before they arrived, Dreava saw this as an opportune time to execute her ideas. She spoke into the megaphone:
"Okay guys, the Gions that just recently became Gions are on the left side. They're not used to their powers yet, so you should attack them first. It makes their entire left side a weak spot. Stealth weapons should do the trick there. Meanwhile, you should also use your...innate talents in ways you see fit. For example, Nox can steal their weapons and other items of importance. The heaviest concentration of heavy attack and firepower should be riiiiight...there."
She jabbed her thumb to a spot in the middle of the split between the young and older Gions.
"That'll make it seem like the middle is our intended target while the stealthier people can slowly dispose of the left side. Basically, it'll keep the right side busy."
Dreava hoped that at least some people would listen to her. She wasn't much good at acting in charge, which is why she had asked for a megaphone in the first place. It was hard to not hear someone with their voice amplified at at least ten times more than normal.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:34 am

Alisae heard Dreava's directions clear and sound. It's not like she had anyone else to listen to, and it's not like anyone else was speaking up, so she started to slowly walk over to cover the left side while dragging the rapiers on the ground, still wearing a face with remorse.

Alisae very much seemed different. The crybaby that always hid behind her big brother now had power. Something to test and practice with. She might as well have some fun with it and test out what she got. Also some real practice with rapiers was like practicing with her umbrellas.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:08 am

"That's good insight Dreava." He sighed, and Chastiefol began to rotate like a drill, then slowly calmed down. "I'm ready. Now, same strategy as before?'
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:53 am

Cass always had good aim he did archery many times before. instead of being in front line combat Cass decided to climb a tall tree where he would be able to snipe with his crossbow he got an arrow and locked  it in the crossbow. He put the crossbow up and looked through the scope.
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:45 pm

"Don't worry, gem-boy. Most everyone here hasn't done real battle before... me, Declan, Jade, and what seems to be Nox are the only ones. You want to know what to prepare for? Same thing as I told Jaden. Don't die. Do your best to stay alive and kill what you can along the way. You're young; there's no shame in running away." Echo turned to Declan and Katz after that, tilting her head before turning back to Aegen.

"If you people want to follow anyone, follow me. I don't like saying it, but Declan, you're still working on your own directional sense. I was going to go alone, but I guess this works too. Although, I will lay one ground rule." Echo turned and began walking towards somewhere more sheltered, where they could potentially hide for a sneak attack, before continuing.

"If I'm about to die... don't save me."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:53 pm

*Seeing how there arent any gions in the area since i never made a post about it xD i just said they were gonna come doesnt mean they are coming they are still up in the planes above. Ill make that post now*

Gurreign walked towards the edge of his home plane. Looking down at the village, even from this hight it was a decently sized village, he had heard about the Crux from stories, deciding weather or not the Crux were worth turning into his own for the strength or killing them for what they had done.

Looking back with Gions doing their own thing, they had personal jobs that they had to do in order to move to the next plane. Choosing only 10, 5 of them were newly made humanoids, 1 of them was a Gion Beast, and the other 4 were archers specifically trained with their gifts. To classify them by leveled strength, the humanoids were the soldiers, level 1, the Gift Trained were level 2 with a brain, and the Beast was a level 3. Gurreign him self had control over his gift.

Thrall on the other hand was ready to prove himself in this fight, he was starting to stretch as he whipped out his broad sword, the sword itself was longer than the norm, twice as big and twice as heavy.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Dreava saw the Gions approaching. She slightly lowered the volume output of her megaphone.
"There. The five on the left. Go for them first with stealth maneuvers. Keep the Beast occupied with heavy-hitters, and train most of all your firepower towards the archers. Nox, take their weapons. Everybody stay on your toes."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Ravin soon stood next to Echo. "You mistaken. I, too, have experienced hell." If Echo saw Ravin's aura, she would see an aura that felt torn and scattered. It was as if he experienced something in his life that took her own concern as an insult.

Ravin soon experienced what felt like a headache, yet he braced through it. The painful memories of losing his friends, his comrades, and his family. It was like a wreaking ball smashed into his head. He shook his head and got prepared to fight.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:18 pm

"I wish I could just go up there and just kick ass. Would be fun." Cylon chuckled to himself.

</request://protocol?true/> Wings </request://protocol?true/>

Within a couple second wings began to form on Cylon's back. The wings were like sharp wing-shaped blades with flowing marks that glowed a bright silver. The wings looked very futuristic, and a meter was placed between the two. Under the wings were a particle thruster, to boost speed. On the sides were tiny thrusters to improve steering and trigger very sharp turns. The wings were very lightweight and durable, and they felt natural on him.

"Okay, I can do that too..."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:20 pm

Gurreign finally seeing the moment snapped his fingers and started to drop down. Gurreign and the other ten landed in different areas, Gurreign landed a couple of feet away from the magical shield, the 4 archers landing on top of the shield, the effects of the shield were starting to work onto them but their obsidian skin could counter it. The Beast landing behind Gurreign, and the other 5 to his left and right.

Gurreign looked at the Crux as well as the group, he had a serious face on and he seemed mad at them. His gift didn't allow him to turn inorganic objects into Gion, but he had enough power to break the dome. Getting into a position he punched it with a swift motion, the dome itself starting to burn open, the dome disappearing at the top point causing the Archers to jump towards the trees and start shooting at the crux.

The humanoids running in with swords. The beast staying back listening to Gurreigns every word. Staying back, taking a good look at the situation he just created.

Thrall determined to act fast ran up the moment the dome was broken, dashing towards one of the tree's and making one slash vertical, taking out one of the Archer Gions almost instantly. Turning back around, his eyes focused on Gurreign.
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:26 pm

Dreava changed her directions to fit the formation accordingly. She talked back into the megaphone.
"Okay, the weak spots are on the left and right, closing in fast. Take care of them first, then deal with the archers, then the Gion Beast. It moves slowest, so it's the least of our current problems. By the time you're done with the weak spots, it should be quite a bit closer, we'll all face it down then. Until then, heavy strikers in front, everyone else in back. Long range, aim for the archers, everyone else charge the humanoid ones. Go!"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Alisae noticed the archers fall and go towards the trees. She walked towards Thrall, dragging the rapiers across the ground. Once she got there, she stood still, waiting for the archers to make their move.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:31 pm

cana looked up and around slowly as she saw what ever they are breaking through the dome. moving her hand to the grip of her gun and un cliping her the piece of fabric that was keeping her handgun from falling out and drawing her hand gun aswell as with her other hand unsheathing her dagger. holding it in a reversed defensive position as she looked around. she looked over at dreavan. she seams more energetic than normal for some reason. she than looked to the rest of the group. "you think we should go with her plan?" and asked them.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:40 pm

"Alright then." Cylon flicked his wrist, and Chastiefol began to rotate like a drill, then lunged towards the nearest archer. Before the spear could hit, Chastiefol took a sharp turn to the right and now headed for the Gion Archer's right side before it could react -- which would confuse it.
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Ravin prepared his saber like that of a warrior and soon began his attack. He went towards the humanoid Gions and used a vertical slash diagonally from his right hand side to see the durability of these Gions and their tough skin.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:45 pm

"Hmm... the weaker ones are just a swarm... i'll take em then" Yax thought to himself, maybe he can use stealth, "Naonidae, flickering fire" he chanted, while the sword made its fire alot smaller. "Hmm..." Yax looked at the archers and started walking slowly through trees. "I'll outflank them" - thought Yax "behind enemy lines is better"
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Echo practically snarled as the Gion began to drop. By the time they had, she had already left the group behind a small shack; not the best cover, but they were hidden from view. She gripped her daggers a bit more tightly, eyeing the surroundings. Slowly, she turned to Katz, whispering gently.

"I swear to god, that sleepy-head is going to egt herself killed, screaming plans into a megaphone near the enemy. Anyway, archers are firing, so flying isn't safe. There should be a swordsman near here. Everyone charge it and watch for arrows, okay? Declan, you especially, considering you have wind to potentially block them. Anyway, on three. One... two... three!" With that last count, Echo darted from behind the building at the nearest, and likely unsuspecting Gion, eyes locked on him between quick glances at the nearby trees for archer activity.
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:49 pm

cana sighed. "guess not" she said as she turned her head and ran down a path on the town. keeping her eye on a area were she had noticed a archer had gone. loading her handgun as she ran. suddenly her eye started glowing slightly. her fild of vision had turned into what looked like a heat signature camera. she blinked a few times confused before looking over were she thought the archer was. she could easily see its heat signiture as she brought her hand gun up and shot a about 3 rounds at it before runing behind a building. out of sight of the archer now
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next