Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

+13
MetsRule97
Trini
阿尔法龟
Dazo
Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
soul kitten
Asgore Dreemurr
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Valkoor
17 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 30 Empty Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 30 BklgDxT
♦-------♦

Nec gave this to me, he thought this would fit SF2's theme, I agree with him

While there is only one known universe there are so many more out there, each one having their own story each one with their own set of "Gods" or people with a higher power. There is though an outside, a place where things die, go to rot, go to never be seen again. This place is called Unbound.

Intro:
You wake up to the burning sun, sand everywhere, you feel horrible. Starting to get your senses back together you start to look around, noticing other's laying on the ground, waking up. There's a palm tree covering up some of the sun but it's not the best. As you stand up you notice clear water everywhere, and towards the north side, land. The land consists of deep rain forest, and almost no shore, as if it just cuts off into ocean. If you look closely you could see some figures moving but it was too dark to tell anything. Towards the south side you see nothing but ocean, the same goes for the east and west.

Extra Information/Goals:
- TAKE YOUR TIME
- One Liners will not be tolerated and you will be given a strike, 3 strikes is a ban.
- Develop your character. Seriously, don't bullshit
- Make friends
- You don't have to side with one group just because the "plot" is sending you there, there are other characters you are able to interact with, NPC's, Villains, etc.

*Your first post CANT be half assed, meaning if you write some random shit of how you woke up and just go into the Rp it wont be allowed. The intro is supposed to give you a feeling of what the surrounding is like, but you guys haven't woken up yet, you have to wake up your own character.*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 30 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:24 pm

"Alright then Yax. I trust you." He held Chastiefol under his arm in pillow form and waited for the upcoming battle. "I just hope we can all handle this crap. We're about to be swarmed by locusts." After the ear piercing megaphone he jumped onto Chastiefol and floated over to Katz. "Ready?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux] - Page 30 Empty Re: Wonderland Chapter 1: [The Crux]

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Echo had been nodding along with Katz, pondering over all the new information that had been introduced to her. The loss of Akim had been known to her for ages; the world had lost his touch - he, his divinity. As for the rest... well, it was interesting to be sure, but nothing out of the ordinary. What was out of the ordinary were the events above.

Countless armies, sweeping across planes, slowly seemed to be turning. Or, at least, one side was: The other remained constant, while the change was mutating those affected into the constant side. And, judging by the masses of auras, humans to Gion. Echo's brows furrowed even further as the aggression of the armies slowly changed from each other to below. With an exasperated sigh, she walked forward, looking to the elder.

"Do you have weapons? I have an unfortunate feeling... that we'll need them."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebreath Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:11 pm

The Elder turned towards Echo as if he had forgotten to tell them "Of course! Hurry up" The Elder pointed towards a slightly bigger house than the others "Thats where we keep all our weapons that we've found over the ages, pick whatever you want"

*THIS IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR CHARACTER WEAPONS IF I MADE YOU WAIT FOR THEM, IF YOU JUST WANT A WEAPON YOU CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER YOU WANT, though if you dont have accepted weapons you can only get weak weapons such as regular swords that type of thing cant get anything enchanted, unless its been discussed with me*
Firebreath
Firebreath

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:12 pm

"Yo Yax, maybe Teddy is in there." He pointed as he looked back ay Katz. "Don't you need a weapon? Maybe some sort of shield ? I'd put one on your back to shield you wings mid flight or something."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Katz quickly ran inside the house, grabbing a pair of daggers and finding another pair bring them to Echo "Here Aunt Echo, I didnt know if you would want a regular sword...I guess this could be my first real training exercise?" he said with a slight smile.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Echo had been about to run and grab the daggers until Katz brought them to her. With a grateful nod, she took the daggers, balancing them in her hands a bit before suddenly slashing at the air next to Katz, her arms practically containing a life of their own as the fluid motions moved them along, daggers loose enough in her hands to be easily maneuverable but still gripped tightly enough to not fly away. After a moment, she nods in approval, Katz.

"You could call it that. Are you sure you want daggers? You'd be better off with something long and light; a rapier, or a longsword. Take advantage of your wings and work on that in conjunction with a longer reach." Echo turned back to the shed then to the sky, grimacing.

"Hurry up and decide on that, Katz. We don't have much time."
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Nooo,no,no,no,no. Not now, i cant even activate my powers yet.Credo was stressing out in the back of his mind. He looked up at the two planes. If those gidon beasts are coming, more then one even....im not sure what i can do without my powers, much less an effective weapon."Im fucked."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Katz smiled at Echo, watching how she moved so quickly with them, nodding as he flew and grabbed a longsword, going back to her and smiling "Okay...longsword it is, im ready for my first lesson Aunt Echo" he said, a grin on his face
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Ravin saw the people flocking to the shed. He smirked. He already got his weapons. So he was ready to fight. "So then. Lets rock." he said.

He made sure that his weapons were good to go. He did not get much chance to prove his metal last time. This time though, he will win.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Looking through the assortment of weapons left in this house as the others seem to just pick up whatever catches their fancy. What does catch his eye is a pair of claws that seem to be made of steel. Holding the weapon makes Tatsuya interested in it as he fits the straps around his arm so the claw fits in place.
"I guess I will be using your from now on..or until we get out of here,''said Tatsuya as he leaves the house.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Declan at that point placed his hand upon Katz's shoulder. He had the oni mask situated on his face but beneath it he was smiling.

"Try not to do anything crazy, little one. Stay safe so your aunt doesn't have a heart attack. And try not to get her killed. My cousin would have my head." He chuckled and turned, facing the other direction.

"And I'll have theirs..." At that, he drew Izayoi from its sheath and wielded it firmly in his left hand. At the same time, he had picked up his sheath and at that moment, swirling air could be faintly felt around it (8/10).
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Alisae had her weapon of choice in her her grip: the sword she was holding onto. She didn't really care about what her big brother used, but maybe this is when big brother's "training" came into play. But she figured she might as well go into what she called a shack.

She saw a massive amounts of weapons in there. Though she knew what she was looking for. Matter of fact, she found something even better: two rapiers. She took the rapiers and held them by their hilts. She rotated them around a bit. They sorta reminded her of her umbrellas. 2nd choices work. She dropped her previous sword.

Last edited by Mudkip on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:33 pm

"Katz, this isn't a lesson. More or less, you're going straight to the test. I remember dad helping you train when your dad died a little bit, so I think you're solid. Plus, with Echo, you can handle it." He smiled as he looked at the sky. "Now, time to test out Chastiefol again..."
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:40 pm

"Teddy, maybe?" said Yax, while having his hopes up as to get his teddy, but grabbed his spear... "Naonidae... hmm... I think this will help better in a fight" he said. "Naonidae... 5th Configuration, Eternal Flame Sword!" Yax chanted, as the spear became a sword, which burned eternally, with the fire of a 1,000 souls. Yax dropped the normal spear from his left hand, and grabbed Naonidae on it... "I'll take a shot on all of these Gions" he said... while staring at the flames of Naonidae in its Sword form. (4 energy for the the transformation)

Last edited by Jet Valentine on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:44 pm

Nox was bouncing up and down in excitement, a big battle was coming.. there was always tons of loot after such battles! Not to mention a building FULL of weapons! But those would have to come later, after the battle. She drew both of her swords, she had visited a blacksmith who created and interlocking system that allowed the blades to connect at the hilt and she did this now.

"Hey Aegan! This is where you learn to fend for yourself in a war setting! Good luck!"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:45 pm

cana was still ontop of the tree at the time. she looked down below her slightly and noticed everyone seams to be at a weapons shop. looking down at the cutlass she had gotten off the beach she was thinking of maybe scraping it. she made her way slowly down the tree shortly after. catching up with everyone and looking at the selection of weapons that was there for her. looking around she sees various pistoles, swords, daggers, ect. she than came across a Wilson Combat Protector 45 ACP. it was fairly decent of a handgun. but it just looked nice to cana as she wasent a extreme expert with guns. she pucked it up with her hands. looking down at it. her right hand at the hilt while her left was at the barrel of the gun. it was all silver with a black grip and black sights on it. this was the one she was picking. she looked around for ammo for it and grabed several clips for it. attaching a few to her pirate belt thing she got earlier. she than came across a dagger. it had a black hilt with a black blade. the only thing not black about it was the sharpend egges of it witch was silver. she picked that up aswell ans replaced it with her cutlass that she had left on the table. now walking back to the others after she had gotten a holster for both her gun and dagger. the dagger was holstered on her left hip while the handgun was holstered on her lower back. the grip of the handgun were her left hand coudl easily unholster it.

(description of handgun: https://i.imgur.com/jX3c6lY.png )
(description of dagger: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Fs-dagger.jpg )
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Ravin walked up to the others. He pulled out two capsules and activated them. In one hand was his Energy Saber and in the other was a unique handgun. It looked like a 6-shot revolver, yet it was modified. Ravin noticed these were similar to that other beast with tough armor. Ravin then grabbed a red capsule from his armor and opened it to reveal ammo. He loaded the handgun with 6 bullets and was prepared. He placed the red capsule back on his armor and got into his fighting stance.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkoor Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:47 pm

"Actually... I won't be around you guys for long. The moment they drop, I leave." Echo turned to Katz and Declan, tilting her head gently before speaking again.

"Katz, you want to know what your fighting style should be for this? Don't die. If you feel like you're in danger, you run. Frankly, you're not ready to do something like standing your ground yet. Declan, you know what to do." Echo turned back to the sky after that, taking in a deep breath before slowly exhaling.

((Echo's daggers (two of the things): http://www.armory.net/image/cache/data/Interface%20Images/thumb-2-fantasy-knives-260x215.jpg ))
Valkoor
Valkoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Asgore Dreemurr Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:49 pm

"Chastiefol -- first configuration; Boar Spear." In that instant, the giant pillow tore itself apart and re-mended itself into a large boar spear, with long sharp-sword like prongs at the base of the blade. The spear floated majestically next to him, reflecting the light from the sun with a holy gaze. Anyone around them would feel a sense of calmness and security.

"Guess the two of us will have some fun eh Katz?"
Asgore Dreemurr
Asgore Dreemurr
King of the Underground

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Katz smiled gently and looked at Declan "Yea Declan, right I will make sure I dont give Aunt Echo a heart attack..." he looked at Cylon and smiled, nodding. Katz then looked at his Aunt "O-Okay...right, I can do this...I won't die, I cant" he said outloud, holding his sword tight as he waited, nodding to Cylon "Yea, im being careful though"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:00 pm

(posting for ticci)

lucian had been walked right back in cana's shadow the moment she started coming down the tree. coming out of her shadow the moment he noticed all the weapons around cana. his eyes lighting up slightly she runs through the place looking for the perfect weapon for himself. a big smile on his face. "i want that one, i want that one, i want that one" she said as he picked up multiple weapons. he than soon came across a Beretta 93R. he knew this gun very well actually. his jaw droping alone with all the swords and guns in his arms. he quickly moved over to it and picked it up. holding it in his right hand and extending his arm out with both of his hands on the grip. looking down the sights she smiles. "perfect!" she shouted slightly. the gun was completely black with a dark wood grip. it was able to shoot 3 shots at a time. being semi auto in a sence. he than grabed from the pile of weapons he left on the floor a random dagger and grabed several clips of ammo for his pistole. geting a holster for both his dagger and gun. the gun holstered on his left hip while the dagger was holstered on his lower back horizontal. the hilt of the dagger on the side were his left hand could upholstered it easily. he than joined the other's. standing next to his sister with a childish smile on his face as he was pleased with his selevtion

(description of handgun: https://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyqlkwF6q81qm9fjeo1_400.jpg )
(description of dagger: https://i.imgur.com/AsEvAKi.png )

Last edited by Oshu on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added descriptions)
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazo Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Alisae also noticed a butterfly knife inside the shack. Sasha taught Alisae how to use one of those when she was very young, right after she met her umbrellas. She remembered Sasha being considered about the fact Alisae was gone, and instead of giving Alisae pepper spray, she gave Alisae a butterfly knife and taught Alisae tricks.

So, she took one of them, leaning her rapier against the wall and putting it in her pocket. She then takes the rapier and continues to rotate her wrists, moving the rapier around. She was ready, as she exited the shack.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm

"I might as well take something...hey, what's this?" Dreava picked up what looked like a metal rod. There was a button on it. She pressed it, and it extended into a long segmented metal tendril with a barb at the end: a whip.
"Interesting...Well, I have all I need." Dreava found a belt that she drew through her pants and buckled the whip to it. She gripped the megaphone Cylon had given her.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 阿尔法龟 Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Cass was in the weapon room with everyone else, Cass wasnt built for fighting nor has he ever had been in one. but he figured one day he would have to learn he looked at the guns and lightsabres but then glanced at a crossbow with a scope, aside to it was a quiver that contained atleast 50 arrows he walked over to grab the items. then he spotted a knife as well he walked over to go grab the knife to put to his waist

crossbow picture: looks something like this http://www.cutlerywholesaler.com/images/products/detail/DX300AC.jpg

Last edited by Alpha Tortoise on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
阿尔法龟
阿尔法龟

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Credo, silently panicking, looked at the crowds of people seemingly heading towards the same place. As he  inspected the area, he saw people coming out with weapons."That's right, now way these people would be living in such conditions where they don't even have weapons to protect themselves with. Credo ran towards the shack. He looked around at the assortment of weapons. Majority of them where good...but they did not compliment his fighting style. As he scanned the room his eyes met a pair of knifes that where on a shelf ( http://prntscr.com/a5xuqg ). He went over to grab the knifes. He took them into his hands and spun them for a while. Perfect, small enough so they wont get in the way, and light. Credo held the knifes, and went outside. Why would anyone not pick such sexy weapons...and then it dawned on him. The monsters they were about to fight emitted heat, and getting to close to them would be met with disastrous consequences. Looks like I'm going to have to learn how to use my powers quickly, if they can do what i think they can, i can slash the things, and then get out quick.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next