Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

+7
-Sentinelle-
Lunarnox
YoungX
Tamashii
Trini
Firebreath
Razorblade921
11 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 8 Empty Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta Mon May 15, 2017 6:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Azael stood up early today, as the guild master he had to make sure that the guild was completely ready for the potential new recruits today. Once every year the Guild, which in recent times had gotten the name Angefense, had a single day in which they accepted all new recruits and gave them an experienced member of the guild to guide them for the first few months to help them get started. All guilds had a representative in the guild hall so that all questions the new recruits have about the guilds can be answered.  Once everything seemed to be in place he headed home and started putting on his combat gear opposed to his casual clothes to impress and show the possibilities to the new recruits.

Once he got back he wore his obsidian armor which classed with his blond hair and golden eyes, on his hip a small scimitar was seen with multiple gems embedded into the cross guard. He walked around in the guild hall occasionally talking to some of the guild representatives to pass the time until the new people came in around the middle of the afternoon.

To do list in the chapter:
Enter/explore the city(feel free to add things you wish, be sure to read the posts about the guilds though)
Enter the guild

[OOC: The posts here are purely related to plot and the main adventure and will mostly be outside of Alesiara. For the free time posts or things which don't happen during the main adventure, please post them in seperate topics in the Alesiara City [Non-plot] section]
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 8 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by Lunarnox Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Nira sighed, somewhat disappointed that their first mission was what she considered the worst option. "Herb gathering huh? Alight fine, before we go though I need to go to the enchantment guild. I'll return soon." With that said Nira made her wait to the top floor of Angefense and went through the second door to the left, where she had been told the guild was located the previous day. The door was but unlocked so she walked in and looked around. It was a small room with a few tables and chairs, she also saw the clerk she had spoken to yesterday and greeted him, "Hello! You said I needed to pay a monthly contribution to join the guild right? And is there no one else here?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad! - Page 8 Empty Re: Alesiara chapter 1: the newbie squad!

Post by necruta Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 pm

A singular man looked up from a sword he was imbuing with a dark orb. "Ah, yes. You were the girl who spoke with me yesterday. Yes, you can pay your contribution here now. So do you want to, and have you decided how you are going to pay it?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Mercer chuckled as the choice was made. "Yeah... My vote is kind of biased as well. Me and Carmen kind of have our own business going down and this can help us in some regards. Well... more so for my herbalist friend here." Mercer then did a graceful spin so he ended up behind Carmen, keeping contact through their left hands, and rubbing her hair with his free hand with a chuckle.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:36 am

Carmen smiled as she allowed Mercer to mess with her hair. "So...when are we going to head out?"
------
"As soon as everyone's set up, we'll go see the quest manager. So once she returns and your, erm...other friend speaks up." Fotua knew she wasn't one to talk, but she glanced at Niles who was inside the guild hall.

@YoungX
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Nodding Nira took out her guild crystal. "Yes, I want to join the guild and since I do not have any of your gold I will use guild points to pay. Might I ask what sort of enchantment you are adding to that sword?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:18 pm

"Sure no problem." The man stood up and walked to a shelve and took an ancient machine from it where a blue crystal was floating above a green plate. "Just point your crystal at it," He said as he pushed a few buttons as the crystal projected the number 3. "Also since you asked, I'm currently enchanting that sword over there to function like a torch so people who aren't ambidextrous can still protect themselves in a dark area."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:36 pm

Niles, upon seeing that everyone would take the herb quest, had to take it as well. He would look to Fotua.

"Oh sorry. I was thinking about the quest and stuff. Are we ready to go?"

YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:45 am

Approaching the strange contraption Nira pointed her guild crystal at the one floating above the machine as she was instructed and waited until whatever was supposed to happen took place.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:56 am

As Nira pointed her crystal at the machine the number 10 were projected above it as the crystal shot 3 small blue beams at the machine lowering it's number by 1 each time it did so stopping at 7. "Well that's done." The man said as he pushed a few more buttons and the machine turned off and put it back on a shelve while taking a book from it. "So, can I get your full name for our member list?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:18 am

Nira watched her crystals as the numbers depleted, making observation of the process. "So that's how these things work," she turned to face the man, "my name is Nira of th-. Ah, Nira Taardad." She remembered to simplify her clan name and she'd never made mention of her particular Sept in the outlands yet so she left that out as well. "Now then, I suppose I should be getting back to my team, I left them waiting downstairs. Herb gathering, how dull."

Nira turned and walked from the room and returned to where the others of her group were waiting, nodding to Fotùa, indicating she was ready to depart.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Fotùa nodded back and stepped forward to face the team. Her posture still looked a bit awkward for a leader, but she tried her best to project her voice so that everyone could hear her.
"Okay, time to go see the quest manager. Everyone follow me." She led them into the guild hall and near the back of the room where there was a large bulletin board with quest sheets on it similar to the ones they had just gotten where someone was sitting to help them.
"Morning. I'd like to embark on this quest, please." She handed him the piece of parchment for the herb-gathering quest.
------
Carmen walked hand in hand with Mercer to the quest board area, bringing up the rear of the group.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:51 pm

"Oh certainly." The man behind the counter said as he took the piece of parchment, he was shocked to see which quest was picked but hid it and asked with a calm voice. "So you are going to gather herbs for the Alchemist guild?" Loud enough for the others to hear but not loud enough to hear his tone shift when he said the word alchemist as he said this he started to write something down on a piece of paper as if he was writing down who took the quest.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Fotùa nodded, raising an eyebrow. "Erm, yes..." She softened her voice and leaned in in case it was something that the other recruits might not want to know. Thankfully, there was a high chance they would just assume she was being shy
"Is there something going on there?"
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:04 pm

The clerk just smiled as he put a piece of paper on the table. "Please sign here." The piece of paper read: "No clue why they asked this. However do you really think the alchemist guild which creates explosions daily would be scared of a few wolfs or bears?"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Fotùa's expression remained normal, but she considered the information she'd just been given. The answer in her book was definitely no. That meant there might be something else to these wolves or bears.
"Seems we might just have a fight on our hands after all..." She thought to herself. It was best not to tell anyone as of just yet. Instead, she pulled a pen out of her pocket and signed the form. Once she was done, she slid the paper back and turned back to the group, leaving her pen on the desk absent-mindedly.
"Alright. Let's get going." Fotùa steered everyone out the door and set off west of the guild hall, gesturing for everyone to follow. She occasionally glanced at the sheet of paper which doubled as a map.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:24 pm

"Before you go, don't forget this." The cleric yelled at Fotúa waving a small piece of parchment around on which the herbs were listed and the amount.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Fotùa turned around abruptly and took the paper from the cleric. "Ah, right." She began to look it over as she was walking, presumably with the others in tow.
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Niles would follow Fotùa as he sees her taking a piece of parchment. He begins to think about the simplicity of the quest. It seemed like an easy job but you could never tell with jobs these days. Anything could happen.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Nira waited for Fotùa to finish her business with the clerk and fell in step with her as she started to walk away. "If we're going to be gathering herbs I should probably tell you I'm not very familiar with plant life here so I don't really know what to look for."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm

"I am." Carmen piped up from the back. "Could I see the list?"
Fotùa handed it to her, and she looked it over briskly. "I know what all of these are, actually. This should be easy now."
"Yep...easy peasy..." Fotùa thought to herself.
"You hold onto that then. It's much more usable in your hands since you actually know what you're looking for."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Kaiya had been waiting around, anxiously waiting for them to go and start collecting herbs "This is pretty exciting! My First Alchemist mission, hopefully this is able to poll vault me into the Alchemy guild..." She muttered out loud while her ears twitched lightly.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Mercer then looked at the list with Carmen. "Alright. Should be easy enough for us. At least we have your keen eyes to look out for what to get."
He then looked and saw Kaiya. "Hey Kaiya, want to join us two?"
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:22 pm

As Niles would be waiting around, he would decide to go talk to one of the members that will be with him on this mission. Getting to know people and socializing is very important after all. It's just not for networks but friendship can come a long way not to mention the support he can give by helping others.

Shifting his eyes around, he would decide to talk to one of the people nearby him. He approaches Fotùa with an open smile.

"Hey there. You ready for the mission?"
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by -Sentinelle- Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:44 am

Fotùa blinked when she realized Niles was talking to her, then nodded curtly.
"Yes. It shouldn't be too difficult." She told him without certainty. Fortunately, Fotùa was good at keeping a straight face.
"However, I'd be on guard just in case. This forest still has some wild creatures in it."
-Sentinelle-
-Sentinelle-

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:19 pm

After having discussed a few more things the group left for the forest, after 2 hours of walking they arrived at the forest's edge as the rays of the sun were visible through the foliage. The forest was still completely green even though autumn had begun a few weeks ago, on the side of the road a few short prickly red flowers were seen. If one were to look ahead a few deer could be seen drinking at a lake and would stay completely calm as long as the group didn't make any hard sounds.

A rather well build man holding a hand axe, wearing a leather shirt and wool pants ran towards the group as they came closer. "OOOY!"
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next