Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

+7
Sentinelle
Jet Valentine
Lux
Tortoise
YoungX
EchoVision
Dazo
11 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 11 Empty AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Dazo Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
https://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition

BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH

Reserves:

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 11 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Can someone explain why Pep showed up as Mafia to Jet? I feel like I might not have won if that didn't happen. (Maybe my lie could have still worked somehow, but I don't know how.)
DanelerH
DanelerH

Back to top Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win) - Page 11 Empty Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Dazo Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Nope, MVP goes to faer. Won the game for Dan.
Dazo
Dazo
The End of the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Valentine Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:11 pm

I didn't investigate Pep boy. I investigated you which was why I said you were a surefire townie. Pep was just suspicious to me because of his behavior in the first pages so I was just like "ehhh, then I can say I investigated Dan that day if Pep wasn't a mafia (Which I did) And from there it's Lux obviously."
Jet Valentine
Jet Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11