Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Alisae on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello there, ladies and gentleman, I am your host for AKA's first Mafia game. Make sure to read all of the stickied and announced posts for information such as roles and what Mafia is.
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t523-everything-needed-to-play-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t520-roles-in-the-game-of-mafia
http://alphaknight.forumotion.com/t522-ask-a-simple-question-get-a-simple-answer-aka-s-mafia-eddition


BEFORE SIGNING UP, PLEASE ASK YOURSELF "Do I have enough time to actively post during the day phase, at least three times a day, and submit my night action ever night?" If the answer is no, you might want to sit this game out or sign up as a reserve.

Accepted Participants:

1. EchoVision
2. YoungX
3. Tortoise

4. Lux
5. Jet Valentine
6. Sentinelle
7. Pepchoninga

8. Debi
9. faervel

10. DanelerH
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Reserves:
1.
2.
3.

Besides that, feel free to post that you are in or you're playing or something and I will gladly sign you up. Also, specifiy if you wish to be a sub or not.

This game is not a bastard game

Currently dead roles
Jailer
Framer
Janitor
Scum

Insane Cop
Townie
Townie


Last edited by Alisae on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
avatar
Alisae
The End of the World

Posts : 786
Join date : 2015-07-31

Back to top Go down


Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by EchoVision on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:41 am

@DanelerH I don't really care much about the role ratio, I was just pointing out the fact that since we only have 10 people, I highly doubt the fact that there would be two powerless roles. The ratio was just kind of to prove my point in that it would mean there is only 3-4 players who have power.
avatar
EchoVision
Member

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 am

@DanelerH, I counter-claimed Tort. I don't really believe he's Townie.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:12 am

lynch Turt

Now, let me point out I don't belive either of you. Don't tunnel on the ratios as I said and other people later did too, it's irrelevant since it will only make us more confused and not knowing what to think. 2 townies isn't unlikely but 1 of them is 100% not one. I belive this one is turt. He just seems to want to slip under the water with the excuse of disliking the role. Actually for me Townie is one of the best roles. You get the most freedom in the way you talk and you are most likely to stay in the game till the end, which is always nice even if you don't win. Lux did a counter-claim wayyyy to easily and without any pressure. I'm against counter-claims so early since nost of the times the people who lie about there roles screw up without anybody counter-claiming them. Also this isn't any big role as to say that it is of big importance of somebody to oppose this claim so this all just seems unnecessary and forced by both of them.

Yeah Lux it is just I respect you too much as a player and I am just always weary of what you could do ^^

Faer, you like me nit making sence since you know that when I'm actually making sence I'm a big treat to you Very Happy
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:24 am

On the power roles there could be 2 powerless roles, i mean in classic mafia theres 5 townie 1 doctor 1 cop and 2 mafia so...

And @Daneheler how ever you do this @ shit

Why I claim town so early? Well I just hate this role and got dissapointed when i got it ;-; ;-; (Not to annoy Dazo). And I probably shouldn't have mentioned it but ehh...
If ya'll want to lynch me for it by all means GO AHEAD. It will be your loss, well not really Townie is only there for the ratio and stuff.

And it seems a bit suspicious after how 2 people point out why I claim this role everyone starts to bus and shit, ussually when people agree with a point with the exact same exclamation they really just want to agree with people and don't get noticed to much.

And I don't control Lux >_> if you all think i'm his partner or what not i'll just lynch him right now.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:48 am

What I'm doing is pressure lynching and for me it works it's part. Will still keep it on tho, since I don't belive the answer I heard was satisfying.

You say you don't care if you get lynched since it will not be that big of a deal. And no, it will be. Townie is a great role and in the game you cannot act a simple way just because you dislike the role you were given. You need to be professional. Because if you are not you are ruining the experience for other people. The other possibility is that you are just using this to fake who you really are. You show this with the way you immediately try and say something in hopes that it will change the people who doubth you considering what you said just before that. For me, you are panicking...
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by faervel on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:06 am

@DanelerH wrote:
@Faervel,why do you care more about the role ratio than you do about finding the Mafia?
I wanted to know if I could link people to others to not(as in if we have only 1 mafia or more) but I do get your point it's irrelavant(How do you write this!?) and for now I'mma consider the mafia to be 3(the worst case possible)
Also I quite dislike the fact that you've left 2people out of your arguments.

But for now...there's another person I would like to question:

@Lux wrote:@DanelerH, I counter-claimed Tort. I don't really believe he's Townie.


Nowhere above have you spoken of this.No in fact you said "Let's be townie brothers"&"why would there be no 2 Townies? Since there is no guaranteed Cop and Doctor here, 3 power roles would just make it enough." or something AND you haven't lynched/FoS-ed Tort yet even though according to yourself you should have done that by now.
I simply dislike you contradicting yourself like...twice.

/Lynch Lux



Off topic:
Thoughts on my new avi...?
@Pepchoninga wrote:Faer, you like me nit making sence since you know that when I'm actually making sence I'm a big treat to you Very Happy
Well of course you're a big treat to me Very Happy
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:31 am

@Peppy

Indeed, perhaps It could all be a tactic. If you don't trust me that's fine, i'm not looking for people to go 'Oh Tort was so convincing!' And from the claim I made I already have some evidence as to who is who.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:11 pm

@faervel, get your stuff together cause I NEVER said "let's be Townie brothers"

I feel like not even you know why did you lynch me. Read your post once again and you'll see how much no sense it makes.

If you are really going to lynch me at least make a post that makes sense because I can't make a good defence on a bad attack.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Sorry daer, don't know where this came from xD

Ok, then share those evidence. You know whe are here to express our opinions and what we think on the curent state of the game so any thoughts and posible evidence are helpful.

Oh shit, we are having this Lux back. Don't you remember what happened last time when you were playing an overconfident little prick Luka? This way of playing just doesn't sute you as well as it does me Razz
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 pm

My playstyle isn't the same as it was that game; I'm not even overconfident AND I don't repeat "I'm innocent, trust me" attidute Wink
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by faervel on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:09 pm

@Lux wrote:My playstyle isn't the same as it was that game.
It is. >.>

And yeah my bad you never said that it was Tort...
But my point still stands on the other quote and again there's this:

@Lux wrote:DanelerH, I counter-claimed Tort. I don't really believe he's Townie.

Were you to try to convince others that he's not a town it wasn't really necessary of you to "counter-claim" him which can only have meaning when there's only 1 spot of that role remaining.(Which in this case...MIGHT be true.)

What really bothers me is that you only "admitted" of being suspicious of Tort while you were under pressure yourself and imo you did that to try to get it on to Tort.
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:21 pm

@Lux wrote:@DanelerH, I counter-claimed Tort. I don't really believe he's Townie.

It appears I missed when you said that. I did find it when looking back over the posts, though. I also found something rather interesting:

@Lux wrote:My role-claim was more of a counter-claim; I still claim to be Townie. You don't have to trust me, but I'll try and prove it with my actions.

@Lux wrote:However if the role set-up REALLY IS 5-3-2, why would there be no 2 Townies? Since there is no guaranteed Cop and Doctor here, 3 power roles would just make it enough.

Those two quotes are in order. You mentioned that there could be two Townies after you said it was a counter-claim. While you could have changed your mind, even now you stand by it being a counter-claim.

/lynch Lux
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:34 pm

@faervel

A.) No it's not. I literally described why it isn't in the part of the post YOU DIDN'T QUOTE

B.) So, correct me if I am getting mistaken. But I am getting questioned for admitting I don't believe Tort that he is Town and not FoS-ing/lynching him, but Tort  doesn't get questioned for the same thing?

C.) If I REALLY wanted to shift suspicious to Tort, I'd try and put MORE effort into it.

@DanelerH, I really don't understand your logic behind your lynch
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Lux on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:45 pm

@faervel I'd like also to know why are you so motivated do lynch me, while you have admitted on multiple occassions that you'd like that it could be better if no lynch happens, especially taking into the consideration the fact that I ADMITTED to be Townie. Your reasonings are not strong, in my opinion, either.
avatar
Lux
Member

Posts : 260
Join date : 2015-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by DanelerH on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:54 pm

@Lux, I'll try to be a bit more clear, then.

@Lux wrote:My role-claim was more of a counter-claim; I still claim to be Townie. You don't have to trust me, but I'll try and prove it with my actions.

In this first quote, you said that you were counter-claiming Tort, who claimed Townie. If this were just a claim, that would be fine (or at least less suspicious). There is a difference between a claim and a counter-claim, though. If you're just claiming, you say the equivalent of "I have this role." In a counter-claim, however, it's different. "I have this role, so the person claiming the same thing is lying."

@Lux wrote:However if the role set-up REALLY IS 5-3-2, why would there be no 2 Townies? Since there is no guaranteed Cop and Doctor here, 3 power roles would just make it enough.

In this second quote, though, you said that there could be two Townies. If you truly believed your "counter-claim", you would believe you are the only Townie. Even if you believe there is more than one, but you don't think it's Tort, then it isn't a counter-claim. Instead, you would have a different reason in which a claim wouldn't be necessary.

To put things simply, you're lying about your counter-claim. As such, I am choosing to vote to lynch you.
avatar
DanelerH
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2016-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:19 pm

And here I am saying tha they are both lying...

Also faer I would like to know why you are so keen on an offense against Lux when you stated you are against a lynch.
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 pm

I don't know about him, but i'm not lying, if you want to lynch me to prove it (which you already have) I'm more than okay with it. It will just be a loss on your part.

@Jet Valentine wrote:FoS Tort. Hopping on that Townie so early? I see you, Rebel Scum you. (Jk, <3 you Tort.) I'll be investigating you closely Tort, very, very closely.

I don't know if this is just me suspecting something but Jet kinda been bussing lux, they haven't interacted and when Lux jumped on me and claimed town Jet followed him and said he would keep an eye on me but not lux even though we both claimed town. Could we have Mafia partners?








@Jet Valentine wrote:FoS Tort. Hopping on that Townie so early? I see you, Rebel Scum you. (Jk, <3 you Tort.) I'll be investigating you closely Tort, very, very closely.
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Atm you are going back to find somehing to try and get some of the attention you have away from me and onto Lux. This tbh may indicate you are not the scum duo, but further my suspicion on you being a scum.
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Actually, I didn't I answered your question with as much detail as I could I mean how else do you want me to prove i'm town?

And are you saying it's illegal for me specifically to try and point out something? And i'm not drawing attention to Lux well maybe I am but my point was directed to Jet.

Please read before you make dumb points...
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:43 pm

With you constantly tunneling me over a townie claim makes me believe you're just eager to turn people against me. Overall you seem to be making no progress towards scumhunting for town, you basically just found points to go against ebout everyone..
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by faervel on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:53 pm

@Tortoise wrote:I don't know about him, but i'm not lying, if you want to lynch me to prove it (which you already have) I'm more than okay with it. It will just be a loss on your part.
I do not care what faction you are nor I am willing to lynch you(yet) since Lux is my top proprity at the moment but for now let me say: Drop that attitude this instant getting yourself lynched never helps you faction(I do not see Jester as a good enough role to consider its existence...)

@Lux (& @Pepchoninga ) you do have a point on me being vs lynches and thinking back on it,I've actually been always quite aggresive on day 1...Soo..I am not exactly sure about what I said earlier, it seems deep down there's a part of me that is convinced by ZP's speech on lynches at day 1 without me being aware of it. So yeah taking that back now!I am gonna pressure lynch people and take it as far as a locked lynch if necessary!
(Read the last sentence with http://sukidakara.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/sword-art-online-ep2-3.jpg kinda face)


(You can go straight to tl;dr from here it's detailed enough to convince you why I am suspicious of you Lux)
For my reasoning I did say that you contradicted yourself but to be honest Dan's post is more detailed than mine and there's nothing there that I disapprove of sooo...yeah had he posted that earlier I might've been bandwagoning(Though meh I noticed it 1st >.>) him but what REALLY gets me to not unlynch right now is this:

@Lux wrote:So, correct me if I am getting mistaken. But I am getting questioned for admitting I don't believe Tort that he is Town and not FoS-ing/lynching him, but Tort  doesn't get questioned for the same thing?
Exactly!You said you do not believe him yet you are not the one questioning him.You sound so convinced that he is not town yet you are not providing any reasons on that nor are willing to at least pursue your beliefs(even if it's a feel there's usually something they say that causes that)Now between him&you(Yeah Peps I doubt if BOTH are lying unless there's a 3rd party there but I doubt if both are being honest here as well...) you are definetly the more suspicious person.

(Tl;dr:You are mafia which explains why you are so convinced on him not being mafia yet you are not willing to lynch him because you are worried that it might turn on you.)

@Pepchoninga Yeah I am kinda tunneling on him but to be honest I have my reasons that causes this tunnel.

Also:
@YoungX @Sentinelle @Jet Valentine heeeeeeeeeey.....

P.S Edit but not edit its just that Tort wrote less than me so he got to post sooner(Cheater >.>) : So reading his last posts is actually giving me 2nd thoughts on this Lux lynch and makes me wonder if I am indeed targeting the right person among the 2 sooo.....just give me a lil' time to consider it.
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by faervel on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Actually...ignore the tl;dr I got confused with what Lux said so for now...

/Unlynch Lux

Going back through posts makes me wonder:
@DanelerH why do you sound so sure that at least one of the 2 is mafia and call it safer to lynch one of them.Also you did kinda bandwagon my lynch on Lux there without being willing to question me on the matter of "Why am I so convinced to lynch him" I mean...that bothers even myself as to what's with me and the lynch yet you simply followed it not willing to question me nor Tort(whom I didn't lynch among the 2) one bit; as if you were just glad that I didn't lynch him there.

FoS Tortoise
Lynch DanelerH
avatar
faervel
Member

Posts : 70
Join date : 2016-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Okay one question, why is so much effort being put into tunneling me off a townie claim?

Sure you don't believe me but sending walls of text as to why i'm mafia seems off.. Considering it's hardly enough evidence.

avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Tortoise on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:06 pm

I claim Townie

And i have hardly said anything to go against that, so instead of riding on that as an excuse for me being mafia or basing why im mafia on Lux's actions try to find evidence in the actions >_>

there isn't much I can say, I will try to help town as much as possible but Peppy hasn't been helping town at all, he basically tried to find points as to why mostly everyone is mafia. And no i'm not intending to take attention off me with this comment...
avatar
Tortoise
Member

Posts : 151
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Pepchoninga on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:31 pm

I will have to say faer I agree with Dan that one of the two is definitely not who they claim to be. And with that they probably not town either.

Lux is always suspicious to me in the beginning of the game I guess this is just a must lol xD jokes aside seeing the latest comments of Turt make me belive I'm "tunneling" (I hate this term) the right person atm.

On the matter of Turt I have lots of things to say. Firstly let me say that the role of Day 1 is for everybody to gain as much information as possible (regardless of what faction they are). I try and analyze everybody that has posted till now and admittedly put pressure on everybody (varying on my suspicions on them) to see how they react. When I see somebody catching the bait I start an offence that may end 2 ways: Me going all the way on the person until I'm proven wrong or right. This may not seem important to you but it is to me, so next time when you say I'm mindlessly tunneling you, know that everything I do in a mafia game has it's reason.

Enough of me now, let me point out another thing I noticed in some of your later posts Turt. Your change in attitude. After saying you highly dislike the role you claim to be you slowly start turning more aggressive and irritated from my constant pressure. You ask why you tunnel you over a townie claim? Well, let's just say it's more that I question why did you calim not the claim itself. You were under no pressure and that claim was just unnecessary also the reason behind it. Nobody cares whether you like your role or not. If you dislike your role, tell it to the host and request to be subbed off because If you are not lying you are ruining my experience of the game. But yet again I don't belive you are that stupid...You too did say "This might be a tactic". And yes, I strongly belive it is. If you had a different response to my pressure lynch I might of even belived you. But the way you have acted ever since do lead me to believing you are mafia. Now you can't expect anybody to have real evidence Day 1. All I'm judging is the way you act.
avatar
Pepchoninga
Member

Posts : 64
Join date : 2016-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: AKA Mafia #2 (2nd Party Mafia Win)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum