Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

+8
Lunarnox
Valkoor
YoungX
Trini
Sentinelle
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Führer Lunarnox
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 5 Empty RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 5 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:02 am

Declan nodded and smiled, grabbing his things and standing up.

"Thanks for the offer but I can introduce myself. It was nice meeting you all! Hopefully we can work together in the future." Declan bowed politely, the breeze around him once more becoming calm and gentle. He then turned and walked towards the female known as Blaze that was pointed out. Approaching her nervously, he smiled shakily and bowed to her.

"Hello there, Blaze. I'm Declan, I'm uh...your new teammate."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 5 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Oshu Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:02 am

kino sighed "im not mad new kid" he said to him "just a bit unsettling the wind is all" he said to him before looking over at quaid as he spoke. he than turned behind him to see weiss walking off the stage "wait....whos on whos team??? i missed it!" kino yelled before he looked to quaid, hoping he caught it. "welllll whats the teams man" he asked quaid. he than looked at the new kid "nice to meet you declan" he some how caught that but not the teams. "names kino" he said to declan before extending his right hand out to shake declans hand but as he did declan walked away
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:03 am

Torch, shirt still over his shoulder, heard the head mistress call out the new teams. "Blaze, kali, and Declan? Those are all new". Maybe this was the universes way of mixing things up. He needed a new change of pace, and this team might just be that. Torch turned around a began to walk towards his newly assigned dorm hoping to get first pick on the bunk. Hopefully these guys would be more reluctant to spare torch on the regular then quad and Brady. "This Blaze guy seems like he packs a punch." Torch mumbled to himself as he began to laugh.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:08 am

Quaid sighed and promptly reiterated to Kino who was on which team.
"Me, you, Brady and Jules." He paused and knit his brow. "...Did I just call her Jules?" He saw Declan leave without minding Kino and couldn't help but snort.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:16 am

Kali sighed and hugged herself tighter as she read the teams. She was the leader again.. At least she had the one member of her old team with her again, Blaze was... nice? And she recognized the name Torch, he was on one of the old teams, but this Declan character was new.

Scanning the room Kali saw Blaze and another guy approach her, and figured he must be Declan. Sighing to herself she walked over to her team.

When she got there she shifted her feet uncomfortably, "Hey Blaze.. looks like we're on the same team again, and uh.. are you one of our new team mates?" She directed this question to the guy greeting Blaze.
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:29 am

Declan looked up at Kali with a shy smile, his bags still in his right hand while he held his sword's hilt in his left. He bowed to Kali and nervously chuckled.

"I guess so. I'm Declan. And I'm assuming Torch is a male's name so that must mean you're Kali, correct? You're the team leader if I'm not mistaken." Declan spoke in a respectful manner and in a tone that one would find kind but a bit nervous of meeting new people.

"I'm not very good at social interaction...This is the most I've talked to people on my own in a while. It's nice to meet you guys--er...girls."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 am

Blaze looks up at Declan and gives a nod of acceptance before speaking. "My name is Blaze Xiao Long. Uh. Yeah. Hello new teammate." she says. 'Well. At least I know Kali. That makes things a bit better I guess...' Blaze thinks to herself. Standing up, she offers her hand to Declan for a hand shake.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:52 am

Torch enterd the dorm and looked around, unfortunately there was already someone else's stuff present in the dorm. "Dammit, someone beat me to it." Luckly for Torch the bunk he wanted which was a top one was free. Torch threw his shirt on the bed opposite of the one with someones belongings. "Whew" Torch exclaimed. "I need a shower." Torch took his belt off which had his materials and his two flintlock pistols and plaved them on his bed. He stepped into the bathroom a grabbed a folded towel. Seconds later running water could be heard, and steam would soon be rolling through the door cracks and fogging up the entire room.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:57 am

Brady looked up when the teams were called. He sighed at how he was not the leader of his group. On one hand, that was a good thing since he did not have to focus on making plans. On the other though, that just opened up a huge can of worms. He wanted to go talk to Weiss tonight, but brushed it off. "No... not yet. Maybe another time."

Brady then went to where he saw Quaid, Julia, and Kino were. "Well then. I guess we are teammates now. That's interesting. We are the only team of all veterans." He then looked to Julia and casually put his hands in his pockets and smiled. He wanted to congratulate her on being the leader but for some reason it felt wrong to say it right now.

Last edited by Dragonecro0987 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 am

"Erm, yeah I'm Kali like you guessed.. Kinda wish I wasn't the leader... again..I hate making decisions.. and talking to people. Um, anyway," Kali moved her hand out from under her 'cloak' and used a finger to lift her hood up slightly to get a better look at Declan before pulling it back down and tucked her hand back around her body. "Guess introductions are out of the way, has anyone seen Torch? Maybe he's already in the dorm."
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am

Declan looked around for anyone that might have the name "Torch" but shrugged as he couldn't find him. He then took Blaze's hand and shook it politely with a smile.

"Well I guess beggers can't be choosers...Hey, you two said you were on the same team before. What happened to the other two..?" He asked, tilting his head.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 am

kino slumped down with a sigh when he fully processed that declan had left. his head resting on the back of the chair as he herd quaid said whos team he was on. he smiled a bit "awsome" he said "...but whos the leader?" he turned to ask quaid when he saw brady come over "ya i guess so" he said to him before offering a fist pump to brady with his right hand
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:22 am

Julia looked at Kino and said coldly "I am...." She turned and began to walk away "I'm getting my first pick at bunks, you slowpokes can catch up and figure it out amongst yourselves later" As Julia walked she let her hair out of her ponytail, letting it drop to how it normally is, her hair was past her shoulders, and the red dye was much more visible like this.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 am

Quaid watched Julia leave and sighed.
"Poor Jules...I really hope she sorts this all out before class starts back up." He'd decided that 'Jules' had a nice ring to it. He then turned to Brady and Kino.
"Well, what do you guys say we dig in to our food now?"
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:28 am

Brady shrugged and took the fist bump from Kino. He then saw Julia leave and sighed. "Guys... Not gonna lie, I am more worried for her than I was before. He then sat down next to Kino and just looked up to the ceiling. The silence left by that one sentence drove home a feeling that Brady had. It was clear he was bummed out in multiple ways. Though all his ways had a common core to them.

He then nodded and said, "Yeah, probably would be best to eat now. Ya never know when a mission will call. We can pick bunks later." He tried to get his mind of Julia, but it failed.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:38 am

kino froze when he herd julia's voice from behind him, a small frown forming on his face when she walked off. kino sighed "ya i know brady....but he can only help as much as we can" he said to beady before turning around to where he was facing forward. he than grabed there foot boxes from under his chair and handed each person there box of food. he opened his up and took a bite of his burger "ya know jullias gonna take one of the top bunks if there is any right?" he asked both quaid and brady while chewing on his food
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:47 am

Kali rubbed her arm and glared a Declan. "They mrph.." the second word devolved into an unintelligible mumble as she stole a glance towards Blaze. "Let's just go to our dorm alright? They aren't here... And we still need to meet Torch."

She turned and began walking back to their dorm, not bothering to wait to see if Declan would ask anything more about their deceased teammates.Why would he ask that? Weiss said people were grieving.. I would much rather put that all behind me..
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 am

"Eh, I don't really care where I sleep as long as it's not below Brady. No offense, man." Quaid turned to Brady, taking a bite out of his fried chicken. "I hope we get our old room again. That place has sentimental value."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:36 am

Julia arrived at their dorm room, a small smile on their face, it was Brady and Quaid's old room, just across from it was Julia's and kino's, however it had been sealed off for some reason, opening the door Julia threw anything she had on a top bunk and went into the bathroom, holding a change of clothes while turning on the shower, stripping and walking in, letting the water run down her.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:44 am

Brady was eating his steak and said, "No offense man. I'll probably pick a bottom bunk." He then dipped his fries in the steak juices left behind from his meal and took a bite out of the fries. He then said, "Yeah, I hopes its our old room again as well. After all, we did have some fun in there."

He then looked to his meal and continued to eat his fries and steak. It felt nice being with some friends of his while eating a good meal. Maybe next time can be with all four of them.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:45 am

Declan looked down and sighed, as he obviously upset Kali. Muttering "Damn it" under his breath he put on a fake smile and proceeded to follow her, as she would know where their dorm was. He silently walked behind her, not saying a word as he remembered what Ms. Schnee had said about grieving, causing Declan to think about what had happened to the last teammates Kali and Blaze had. He then thought about Blaze's name. He remembered hearing the name Xiao Long before from his father teaching him about Team RWBY. He figured she must be related to Yang Xiao Long and let out an interested "Hmm."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 am

Blaze grows slightly angry at Declan's question, but decides not to press on the matter. 'It's not worth the fight.' she thinks to herself, following them to there room. Inside was 4 different beds with a dresser and desk for each. Each dorm room has a private bathroom for the team located in the next room over. Walking into the room, Blaze looks at the beds, then at Declan. "Choose any except that one and that one. Also...our old teammates things will be moved soon" She says, pointing to the bed in the corner that is hers.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Gyro would make it to his new dorm and wondered what it would look like. He figured it was about as standard as any other dorm so he shouldn't be too worried. First he knocks on the door and when he doesn't hear any response he enters in politely. It was standard with four beds and such. It certainly has that typical dorm look to it but the best part was having a private bathroom when he looked in the room next over.

"A private bathroom for the team? That's great," he says casually as he inspects the dorm room a bit more. Though he would want to claim a bed, he wonders if he should yet. Just in case he would choose a bed that did not look like someone had been on it for a while and simply sat on it. He would spend some time thinking about the rest of his time here and what he'll do for himself.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Torch stepped out of the bathroom only wearing his black pants with a towel over his head. He closed the door behind him and was met by 3 people in the room. Torch walked up to declan shaking his hand. "You must be blaze ", he then turned to the other to. Kali could have gone to either, but Declan didn't look like it fit any of them. " Kaliii...????" he said as his fingers bounced back and forth between the two.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Declan blinked in confusion at everything. It was now obvious what had happened to the other two teammates, and realizing this Declan looked down with a somber voice.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know. I just got here not too long ago and being what I am nobody trusts me with information around where I come from." At this point Declan let down his hood, showing his wolf ears that barely poked out from his hair.

"I'm a faunus but my mom is human. Technically I'm both human and faunus but you know how genetics go with faunus." He then put up his hood as a fourth person exited the bathroom and came up to him, shaking his hand.

"Uh...I'm Declan actually. That's Kali and that's Blaze." Declan corrected Torch, pointing out Kali and Blaze to him.

"You must be our last teammate, Torch. A pleasure to meet you." The breeze around Declan swirled happily now that he had gotten to meet all of his team. Taking his belongings he placed them near the bed that Kaori once slept in. It felt kind of ominous but Declan shrugged it off, making himself cozy.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next