Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

+8
Lunarnox
Valkoor
YoungX
Trini
Sentinelle
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Führer Lunarnox
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 7 Empty RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 7 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Sentinelle Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Quaid left his fried chicken on the floor and bolted to the door.
"I'm just gonna...show myself out." He shut the door behind him, ran out of the dorm and vomited out of distress in the nearest trash can.
"Quaid...are you okay?"
"Yeah...just a little flustered is all."
"A little flustered...sure."
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 7 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:20 pm

"Hello Students. This is Ms. Schnee. I hope everyone is getting along moderately well with your teammates, as tomorrow we will be having a...practice run...of sorts. Get your guns polished and blades sharpened."
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Kali sighed and looked down at the floor for a moment, mumbling under her breath, "I stutter when I'm nervous sometimes... ass..." Looking back up at Declan she spoke up just enough for him to hear, "I'm not ashamed of who I am.. I just don't really trust people. They're cruel and hateful, the White Fang isn't any better."

She fell silent for a moment then continued, "As for teammates.. well the bed you chose belonged to my old 'teammate' who was the embodiment of human hatred. You say I can trust you and you can prove it? Prove it how?"

Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Declan pondered for a moment until he heard Weiss's announcement.

"Looks like tomorrow there's a practice mission. Maybe I'll prove it then." He then looked down at the bed he chose. Embodiment of human hatred and faunus paired together seemed like a date in Hell.

"I can understand your mistrust. But not all humans are bad, I'm sure you know that. I'll keep your secret safe. Anyway, I'm famished." He stood up and put his hood back over his head.

"Why don't we get some food?"
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Think torch think"Uhhh...you have a nice body, you must work out a lot!!!" Torch had an akward smile on his face. Might as well have a target painted on my back, nice going mate
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Julia's eye twitched, was he trying to he funny? Or was he just stupid, either way, that pissed Julia off even more. Julia took a few more steps towards Kino and Torch, glaring at them before giving a hiss, her claws extending "Are we gonna do this the easy way...or the hard way" Julia pointed towards the TV, with a press of the remote the title screen for Boku no pico was on, a sadistic smirk on her face.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Torch looked over at the title. "Do you plan for stuff like this????!!" Torch looked at the door grabbed kino by the back of his shirt and began to sprint out of the dorm. "You'd never follow us only wearing a towel!!!!!"
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Julia smirked, moving out of view she quickly threw a shirt and shorts on before dropping to all fours and chasing after Torch and Kino "Get back here!! You're both so dead when I get my claws on you!!" Julia was quickly beginning to catch up to the both of them, a burning fire in her eyes.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Kali groaned upon hearing the announcement, remembering what had transpired the last time they had a 'practice' mission. "Oh great, wonder what we'll be stuck against THIS time..."

Thinking of Declans proposition to get food Kali stood and gave a small shrug, "Sure I guess?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Torch rounded the corner and slid down the rail way of a stair case speeding down, he hoped kino was right behind him. " This is why girls are messy business!!!! To bad you'll never catch us love!!"
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Julia grit her teeth and ran faster, jumping down the stairs and landing on all fours...but landing right infront of Kino and Torch "Your both coming with me, wether you like it or not!" She yelled, claws out as she lunged forward at them, trying to grab Torch by his ear and Kino by his collar.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Gyro would hear the announcement and decided to polish his weapon, Forever Grimm. The armlets he was wearing were his weapon. They would extend out and become bigger and wider claws with a steelish color mixed with blue. The claws were very sharp and he trained himself to be careful with them. An accidental cut with them can be extremely life threatening if he improperly handles them. He took out a cloth wipe and started to polish the sharp claws. As he did he wondered what Orajeo meant by his old teammates. It seems unnatural to be fine just talking about it but then again it's not like he was uncomfortable about it. He was fine.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Torch used his feet to stop his decent and vaulted sideways  to dodge Julia, he wasnt so sure about kino though.  Torch ran through other students heading straight for the library.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Julia watched as Kino and Torch got past her, hey eyes widened and...it made her even more angry, she darted after them, claws out as she yelled out "Torch!! Kino!! Get your asses back here! Right now!!"
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Torch burst into the library and was met with the stares of other students and the deathly stares of the librarian. Torch began to walk and kept all noises to a minimum, he heard that before a student wouldn't be quiet so the librarian took him to the back and after that he rarely ever spoke.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:48 pm

"Cool. Hopefully the school food isn't as bad as my dad joked about..." Declan smiled slightly at his own joke and opened the door, holding it open for Kali to walk through. He gave one last glance at his unpacked luggage, figuring he'd unpack it later. Once she walked through he would grab his sword and walk out, closing the door behind the both of them.

"So what do you do for fun? I tend to read a lot and keep to myself...Like I said this is the most social I've been in years."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Julia saw them run into the library and silently cursed to herself before slowing down and calmly walking in, taking a deep breath she saw Kino and Torch walking side by side going further into the library, she then got an idea, moving behind a bookcase she tossed a book over where Kino and Torch were, the book would hit a cart which would bang into a table, causing a rather loud bang, which Kino and Torch were right next too.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:19 pm

kino was breathing heavily as he was runing every where with torch trying to get away from julia "think we got away?" he asked torch as he dident see julia anywhere. his breathing still heavy as he started to slow down in the library. he than nuged torches shoulder a bit "what the hell where you thinking man" he asked him before jumping slightly when he herd the loud bang.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:25 pm

" I don't know mate, all I do know is survival is what our goal is." Torch began to head up the stairs now he has to get away from Julia and possibly the librarian. "If things go south we need to split she can only go for one of us. And if one of us get caught we have to come back."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:28 pm

kino fallowed torch upstairs before stoping. giving him a thumbs up and remebering how torch saved him from julia last time "no problem torch" he said to him "i got your back this time" he said to him with a smile "if julia or the librarian shows up while we are together ill take care of her while you get away" he wispered to torch after he had went further up the stairs.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Suddenly Julia jumped down from the top of the stairs, a wicked grin on her face "Oh? You will do what now Kino?...I didn't quite....catch that" suddenly she started to run after the both of them, trying to grab them and hold them down.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarnox Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Kali frowned at his terrible joke but couldn't help but laugh a little at the coincidence as Declan closed the door. "Really? That's pretty much all I ever do, even back home I didn't talk to people much." She began walking with Declan towards the cafeteria, "Anyway, food isn't that bad..Erm. Favorite book?"
Lunarnox
Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:36 pm

kino's eyes widend when her hed julias voice. he looked up at her in fear before grabing the back of torches calor and pulling him down and behind kino. he than proceeded to tackle julia down to the ground, well stairs. holding her down on the ground with both of his arms, not leting go. the new robotic arm is gonna come in handy here. unfortunaly the angle the stairs where at had adjusted julia's cloths slightly to kino's missfortune. "run torch!" he yelled. not leting go of julia nor noticing the situation he just put himself in
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Julia's ears twitched and she smirked before telling out "Help!! Get off of me! Please someone help me!" She struggled to get Kino off of her, and with her clothes all messed up this looked really bad for the two boys.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:48 pm

kino blinked a few times confused before looking up at julia. his eyes widen when he suddenly blushed "w-what.....why you do thiisss" he asked julia before geting off of her and grabing torch. moving out of the libary and heading twords his dorm before stoping mid way "torch we need to split . now" he said to him before patting him on the back and booking it.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next