Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!
Alpha Knight Forums
Alpha Knights Duel Academy is an online community with the sole purpose of allowing you to participate in countless events, and improve all areas of your gaming skills. Not to mentions we have a fun and welcoming community!

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

+8
Lunarnox
Valkoor
YoungX
Trini
Sentinelle
Dragonecro0987
Oshu
Führer Lunarnox
12 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 8 Empty RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Führer Lunarnox Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Report: Operation Rose Blood
Codex Entry: #17269
Name of Person Submitting: Weiss Schnee
Classification: Secret
Users Who Have Access: Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie,Yang Xiao Long, @!*$a6#
Date Accessed: 11/3/2067

---Mission Report Start---

The VIP was successfully brought back to Beacon safely. I was able to obtain the information he had on the location of my precious rose. It was said she was last seen at Mt. Glenn, killing Grimm. My next task will be to create a group of students to send there and explore for details. Unfortunately, this task may be delayed. Many students had died during the battle that had occured between them and the white fang, 8 to be exact. Even so, the students fought well, and surely made a dent in the resources the white fang have access too. For now, I will have to regroup my students, train them to be the best hunters and huntresses they can be. A new batch of students are comming in, which means I need to reassign teams. I will be sending them on a training mission on a few days to test their skills. Right now, they need to be situated with their teams. They will wait in the main hall until I have time to welcome them to beacon.

---Mission Report End---

Let the games begin.

OOC: You all got back from the last mission, some of you have dead team mates, new players are new students arriving. You will be in the main hall or your dorms and have free reign to interact. You have been told what your teams will be but they have yet to be officially assigned.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 8 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Trini Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Torch briskly walked deeper into the library grabbed a random book from the shelf and inserted himself in already existing study group."pretend I'm not here ladies and gents."
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise - Page 8 Empty Re: RWBY Resurgence Chapter 1: One's Blade is Another's Demise

Post by Oshu Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:03 pm

kino had went stright back to his dorm room. slaming the door shut while breathing heavily. his back agence the door, most likly alerting anyone in the room. "god dam it.....cant beleave she was going to do that" he said to himself outloud before walking to one of the beds and floping face first on it. sweat on his face as he was still breathing heavily.
Oshu
Oshu
The Shining Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Hearing the announcement gave Jet a sense of glee. He longed to show his skill to others and to better improve himself. Pulling out his gun from its holster as he spins it on his index finger before stopping it in his hand.

"This will surely be fun," said Jet as he smiles brightly before putting his gun back in its holster.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Declan walked with his hands in his pockets at a steady pace. He let out a thoughtful hum at Kali's question then smiled.

"There's this old book I carry around that my father gave to me when I was little. Unfortunately I don't know the name of it since the binding is really old and tattered but it's a fairy tale about the four maidens of the seasons. Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. It's a kids' story but whenever I'm out of books to read I go right back to that one."
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:35 am

As Quaid was walking back to his dorm he spotted Declan and Kali walking together from behind them.
"Looks like he found his team. I would go talk to him but Kali isn't exactly someone I want to associate woth, especially not right now."
On that note, he left the scene at a brisk pace, soon greeting Brady outside the dorm room.
"Hey, Kino or Jules come back yet?
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:22 am

Julia went into the library bathroom and decided to fix herself up, taking a few deep breathes her eye color changed to normal, she put her hair in a ponytail and nodded to herself in the mirror. Leaving the bathroom Julia decided to walk around the Library before finding a book that explained the psychological impact of losing someone close to you, opening the first page, Julia sat down and began to read.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:06 am

Over his shoulder torch saw Julia."shit, I don't know what she can do but i have abad feeling she can pick up scent." Torch was in mid panic mode until he realized he was in the library. Torch put his book down and left the study group heading towards Julia."Maybe I can talk my self and kino out of this." Torch pulled up a chair and say across of Julia taking note of the books title.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:11 am

Blaze Finishes eating and places her head on the table, sighing. Soon will be the time to fight once again. She can't let what happened before happen again...Hopefully...her new weapon will be enough. Standing up, she grabs her scroll and texts Kali to ask where she was so she could meet up with the rest of her team.
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:28 pm

As Gyro polishes his weapon, Forever Grimm, he looks to see that Jet was also preparing for tomorrow as well. For now he pays attention to the weapon he made and crafted with his own two hands. There was something about his weapon that gave him a sense of accomplishment but at the same time he wonders why he chose that name.

'Forever Grimm. I named it after the Grimm that live in Remnant because of how most of them possess claws. Animalistic in function but sleek in design. What about Forever why did I choose that part? Maybe I just felt that it was appropriate given the time that Grimm can actually live,' he thought to himself as he cleaned his weapon.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Julia's ears twitched as a chair was pulled out on the other side of the table, seeing torch her eyes changed to an orange color for a second before going back to normal, focusing on the book she flipped a page and continued to read, ignoring torch as she tried to concentrate on the book.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:11 pm

"My father used to tell me, the best way to deal witj any negative feelings is to punch something till you can't anymore, can't be mad if your to tired to be you know." Torch said.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Declan had finished talking as he and Kali entered the cafeteria, at which point Declan's ears picked up the sound of Kali's scroll ringing.

"Hm. I doubt Torch needs anything. He seems like the type to be alone most of the type." Declan scanned the cafeteria until he found Blaze on her scroll, causing him to deduce she was calling Kali.

"There's Blaze. Let's see what she wants." He nudged Kali gently on the arm before beginning to walk over to Blaze.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Julia glanced up at Torch again, glaring at him before putting a finger to her lips, pretty much saying "No talking, were in a library" Julia continued to read through the book, seemingly getting lost in it as she tried to Ignore that Torch was their.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 pm

"So um, regarding the whole bathroom thing, it was an accident so you dont have to do anything rash," he said with the same akward smile.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonecro0987 Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:39 am

Brady leaned against the door of the dorm room, ignoring the chase that happened between Kino, Torch, and Julia. He did not want to get involved in this as he knew what would happen. He then looked up to Quaid and said, "I have not seen them ever since they ran down the hall. Either way, we better clean up the room."

He then opened the door and put his bag on a bottom bunk that was his original bunk. However when he stood back up, he saw some clothes on the bunk above his. If Kino and Quaid were with him until the chase began, then those clothes must belong to Julia. He gulped and then decided it be best to ignore the clothes as it would be disastrous.

He then laid down on the bed to wait for Julia to return. Seeing that Boku no Pico was on the tv, ready for their torture, he then took out the DVD and put it in the case with a face of boredom. He then changed the channel. His mind was on other topics as he waited for her to return.
Dragonecro0987
Dragonecro0987

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinelle Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:35 am

Quaid tried to clean up as best he could. He still wasn't entirely used to having roommates, but he never really liked sleeping alone. He hummed to himself as he spread out his sheets and placed his bags neatly against the back wall; though the tune he was humming would be hard to discern at first.
Sentinelle
Sentinelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:44 am

Julia glared at Torch before taking out a pen from her pocket, writing "No talking in the library" on her hand before standing up and writing down "Your lucky your cute" and walking away, making her way back to her room. Once she walked in the walked to her bed and hopped on it, laying down and looking at the ceiling.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by Führer Lunarnox Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:42 am

Blaze sees the two of them coming. Putting her scroll away, she stands up and walks over to them. "I uh, have to add you to my scroll later Declan. Anyway...um...." she says, drawing a blank before the intercom goes on once again.

"Hello everyone, I would like you to make your way back to the main hall. Stand in groups with your teammates and an instructor will come your way momentarily." Weiss says over the intercom
Führer Lunarnox
Führer Lunarnox
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MetsRule97 Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:51 am

Julia groans from her bed before hopping off, she stretches her back before starting to walk towards the main hall, figuring her team was right behind her "You heard the lady, leta go guys" Julia says as she puts her hair into a ponytail.
MetsRule97
MetsRule97

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 am

Orajeo nodded as two of his three teammates introduced himself, even though the third didn't introduce herself thanks to Gyro he learned that her name was Morrigan. Seeing how she didn't answer he turned to the other team members in the room and started to speak. "To answer your question Jet, one of my team members died because one of my previous team mates wounded him. The other two died because of a semblance going out of control." He sighed and continued. "Speaking about semblances what are yours? I think it's good to share them before we have that training mission. Mine is focused on the 5 senses and enhancing or lowering those of my opponent. I'll warn you when I am going to lower people's senses since I can't control it yet so it currently affects everyone."
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by soul kitten Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:12 pm

"Well that is sad and I am sorry for your loss," said Jet as his expression turns from excitement into fear. He was rather shocked to hear that people died this early into the year but none the less he had to keep his composure. His mind was brought back into reality after hearing Orajeo's semblance.

"My semblance is mainly just copying this gun and its bullets," said Jet as he twirls his gun in his hand.
soul kitten
soul kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Gyro nods at both Orajeo and Jet about not only their semblance's but the loss of life. If people died even on missions during school then the training mission would be expected to be as difficult as regular missions. So it would be important for him to share his semblance with his team in order to have the most effective teamwork.

"My semblance is creating portals." That was all he actually had to say really. There was nothing else more to it. He would continue to polish his weapon, Forever Grimm.
YoungX
YoungX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamashii Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Declan nodded to Blaze before hearing the intercom go off. Well so much for food, he thought.

"Hm...this should be interesting. Let's get a move on." Declan turned and led the way back to the main hall.
Tamashii
Tamashii

Back to top Go down

Post by Trini Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Torch hearing the announcement races to the main hall. "Can't wait to try these babys out." Torch enterd the main hall and came to an abrupt stop. To many it looked like he just grabbed random clothes from his closet and put them on, but that's just how he dressed.
Trini
Trini

Back to top Go down

Post by necruta Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:32 pm

As Weiss made the announcement Orajeo stood up and walked out the door gesturing with his hand that his team should follow. "Come, let's see why we need to gather." As he did so he took out his scroll and called Kali, hoping she would pick up. Last time they weren't able to set up a meeting for the team leader however he would make sure that this time that would be different.
necruta
necruta
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next